Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

It's "Faculty Of Soul" And I Do Not Have A Perfect Topic For This - Shady - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It's "Faculty Of Soul" And I Do Not Have A Perfect Topic For This - Shady (240 Views)

Shady Drops Two New Jams off His Forthcoming Ep "Faculty of Soul" (Photo) / Shady Moderino Announces A Forthcoming Mixtape "Faculty Of Soul" / Sept 28th. Catch This Live: Iceberg Slim, Shady Moderino, Boybreed And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's "Faculty Of Soul" And I Do Not Have A Perfect Topic For This - Shady by billionaireshed(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2019
I am quite unapologetic about my honesty in the topic but then...in all humility and the same vein

My name is Shedrack Okoye and I self release another entirely great body of work "Faculty of Soul". F.O.S is a 12 tracked Ep centered on the genre of Hip-hop, Vintage, Pop and Afro. Weaved around creativity, immense conscious lyricism, a great sound and instrumentation. Life, lines and rhythms you could relate to from perspectives. Kindly support by streaming / downloading my songs via the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/shedrack-okoye/sets/faculty-of-soul

Also available on all digital platforms.
PS. Don't miss out on Track 4!!

#facultyofsoul #fos #hiphop #rap #Afro #mx #naija #Nigeria #indieartiste #love #goodmusic #colekindamusic #consciouslyricism #thankful #weouthere

(1) (Reply)

[DOWNLOAD Music] - Esther Endy - Kabiyesi!!! / New Song Alert ... Iamtimielvis Ft Akfrosh / Kwesi Arthur _ Nobody Ft Mr Eazi ||stubbornbazze.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.