Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) (35469 Views)

Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by frowland(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

Are you saying there are no red roofs in SE at all?? Why are some of you people like this?

I am really ashamed of some of my people to be sincere.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by rossi49ja(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Go back home develop your own landlocked Igbo region and you guys should stay away from our coming election this Saturday across Yoruba land.
Are you not tired of repeating the cliche? This saturday's election is for Nigerians irrespective of their tribe or race and Lagos as of today is a still very much a part of Nigeria. So every Nigerian is free to vote any candidate of his/her choice without this useless intimidation you guys keep dishing out.
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by hollywater: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2019
modath:

Yes, it's brown roof & worthy of taking pride in ..Anyone familiar with history & not mischievous will be able to understand that Yoruba cities & towns are HISTORICAL

When Yoruba people started building with bricked & having zinc roofed houses, some people's ancestors were still living in Raffia & palm fronds thatched huts in forests & hamlets .... It's called Aging GRACEFULLY.. . cool
I get am before no be property.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2019
Investbrooker:

Una no get brown roif for that una useless desolated red mud Ibo land?
You flat heads will be writing like other people haven't been to your useless Biafraland before.

u Never been there, face front !!
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by ClearFlair: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Joshmodest:

Its not how far , but how well....
For the fact you started building bricked houses when some people's ancestors were living in rafia and palm fronds.....and now they're living in nice houses and your red roofs and red mud bricked houses are still there...
Its called Aging SHAMEFULLY....

The hate robots are here again. They can’t do without hating. These people have mental issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2019
OkutaNla:

The pix below are from parts of Enugu and Anambra states. I also have some from Ebonyi.
as in ehn, those people are living in acient forest.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2019
amaniro:
Gbenga looks is still with him. Damn look at Amosun looking really poor. I cant help but notice that Brown roof.

You people still have Hut Houses in Your area till today, why have you people not move past the stone Age?

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Huhu188: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2019
dandydrey:
2002 Otunba gbenga Daniel campaign
Gov ibikunle Amosun Holding the megaphone
Dapo Abiodun at the background
Three Jolly friends.

Hmmmm
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by fartkay(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Dapo and Amosun used to be friends.... what happened to the friendship I don't know.

Same thing amosun complained during gbenga Daniel
Gbenga is supposed to use a term n hand over to amosun but personal interest fall in n gbenga refuse to relinquish power to amosun. Dis made amosun decamp to anpp n campaign heavily against gbenga n now he too can't honorably hand over to Dapo because of personal interest. Such is life
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by tribalistseun: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Investbrooker:

You flat heads will be writing like other people haven't been to your useless Biafraland before.
invest419brooker why are you pained? Is that not a brown roof

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2019
dandydrey:
grin
there are no rusty roofs in the ss region of Nigeria.
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2019
modath:

Yes, it's brown roof & worthy of taking pride in ..Anyone familiar with history & not mischievous will be able to understand that Yoruba cities & towns are HISTORICAL

When Yoruba people started building with bricked & having zinc roofed houses, some people's ancestors were still living in Raffia & palm fronds thatched huts in forests & hamlets .... It's called Aging GRACEFULLY.. . cool
I love that SiSi grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2019
modath:

Clown, did you say Yorubas were building bricked houses? You must be outta your darn mind.

Yorubas were living in caves after they learnt about Dan Fodio's exploits in Ilorin. They were scared about Dan Fodio matching with his army on horsebacks to your OYO village square that was ran down by Dahomey Amazons. They continued to live in caves until the British colonialists landed in Lagos.

Now Modupe, you want to mouth off about some phantom historical buildings that exist only in your oil-bloated head.
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Investbrooker:

Like you've once served in there mumu mumu land called village

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by timibare(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2019
APM !!!!! CASSAVA GANGZ
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2019
femi4:
So the three musketeers are taking turn on Ogun State. A typical "I will enrich my friends"

grin
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2019
modath:

Na so oooo.

Na we first receive civilization na. Their papa

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Kittex7:

Na so oooo.

Na we first receive civilization na. Their papa

Received civilization from where and who?

When Igbos were building Igbo-Ukwu and Bini sending ambassadors to Portugal, y'all were still fighting amongst yourself so, how could you've built any civilization?

Owu was fighting Egba, Ijebu was fighting Ekiti and, the rest of them.
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Received civilization from where and who?

When Igbos were building Igbo-Ukwu and Bini sending ambassadors to Portugal, y'all were still fighting amongst yourself so, how could you've built any civilization?

Owu was fighting Egba, Ijebu was fighting Ekiti and, the rest of them.
Give reference to your talk

Another point of civilization sir. Sorry bros Igbo

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Igbo-Ukwu civilization existed before any other in Nigeria.

Show us one historical civilization that existed in Yorubaland before Igbo-ukwu.

Try to insert yoruba civilization in your search engine there and see levels since that's your reference in igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
amaniro:
Gbenga looks is still with him. Damn look at Amosun looking really poor. I cant help but notice that Brown roof.

Modath and Investbrooker ruthlessly crushed you.

Atiku lost, Kanu was exposed as a scammer, Saraki was booted out. All your gods are down and out

I admire your resilience with these constant and near-permanent badluck grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2019
rossi49ja:
Are you not tired of repeating the cliche? This saturday's election is for Nigerians irrespective of their tribe or race and Lagos as of today is a still very much a part of Nigeria. So every Nigerian is free to vote any candidate of his/her choice without this useless intimidation you guys keep dishing out.
This is state election not federal ok you've been warned

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by kayusely70(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2019
At least Daniel has declared support for Dapo Abiodun, that could tilt the contest in his favour
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by jaymee0(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
OkutaNla:

The pix below are from parts of Enugu and Anambra states. I also have some from Ebonyi.

Dead!
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by DammyGbade(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
It's as if we're recycling leaders... All of them were once PDP then, but now Amosun is in APM Dapo (APC), Gbenga (PDP)... Daniel spent 8years, Amosun spent 8year, now Dapo wants to take the baton.... The only thing that influence power is Money... The trio are successful business men
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by Blazebond(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin,na trouble you dey find o grin grin grin grin grin
amaniro:
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by farem: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

Are you saying there are no red roofs in SE at all?? Why are some of you people like this?

I don't think there is any and if at all, it would be very scanty, probably built by non-indigenes.

At that period of development, Igbos, up until independence, were living in huts built with thatched leaves and you all we know they cant endure long for historical reference.
Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by farem: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Modath and Investbrooker ruthlessly crushed you.

Atiku lost, Kanu was exposed as a scammer, Saraki was booted out. All your gods are down and out

I admire your resilience with these constant and near-permanent badluck grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by WisdomFlakes: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2019
farem:

I don't think there is any and if at all, it would be very scanty, probably built by non-indigenes.

At that period of development, Igbos, up until independence, were living in huts built with thatched leaves and you all we know they cant endure long for historical reference.

Below are pictures of igboland.

1. Ohafia in Abia
2. Nsuka, Enugu
3. Enugu
4. Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) by farem: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

Below are pictures of igboland.

1. Ohafia in Abia
2. Nsuka, Enugu
3. Enugu
4. Enugu

We are saying the same thing. Show us 1914 Igbo cities and towns in Nigeria and not in Israel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Training Of New Police Unit Begins Next Week - IGP / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.