Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,738 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo (54061 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo by Born2Breed(f): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2019
EdoBozz:

Well I might have mistook the name for someone else. There was a guy by a similar name I met way back with them KB and Obote man at Excalibur hotel when it just opened. Am certain its a kakaba name but maybe not this guy and I know for sure why I said this.

Not this one....Most people bears KABAKA as nickname in Benin.

This one here is a nephew to BomBoy. He rose to prominence in thuggery when Osakpamwan Ariyo aka Nomoreloss,who took over from BomBoy fell from grace after insulting the son of Oba of Benin now brother to Oba of Benin.

These group of thugs are menace to benin society, I learnt he recruited some of the boys Oshiomole sent to Akwa Ibom. His uncle Bomboy was responsible for the assassination of George Idah. Karma is waiting for them all and at the right time the bitch will visit them.
Re: Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo by kotv: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Glorifying Agberos. Everything about APC is just wrong

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo by lagosrd: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo by orisa37: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2019
He should PAY CAPITAL VALUE TAX OF 5% on the lions annually to FIRS. I hope he has a Licence for keeping Lions?
Re: Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo by Torg77: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Griezwoman:
Tension As Popular Edo APC Chieftain Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security Reason

Tension in Edo State as dreaded man Tony Kabaka who became a billionaire by being an Agbero task collector, buys two Lions.

The former Chairman of Akugbe Ventures and member of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State, on sharing the video, advised people to stay clear off his house and equally added he bought the wild animals for security reason.

Watch the video HERE

So many weird things happening in Benin and the so called Oba doesn't do anything ..he must be a scared hamster
Re: Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo by Torg77: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
EdoBozz:
A boss is a boss. When you see men you say Amen!!!
These were the men them wey start gee with them Kaku D Benson and Obote Man. The real digital marketers way back.
No be all these small small boys wey come dey thief pant anyhow.

So what happened to kaku d benson? I heard of him many many years ago
Re: Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo by EdoBozz(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Torg77:

So what happened to kaku d benson? I heard of him many many years ago

He is the owner of Royal Marble Hotel. One of the biggest hotels in B/City.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.