Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving (1079 Views)

My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Griezwoman: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Here is a crazy moment a 4 year-old boy picked up a knife to stab his mother, after she spanked him for misbehaving.

In a video going viral on social media, the mom on sighting him approaching with the knife, ran for her life.

Internet users who reacted to the video, wondered where the little boy learnt how to use a knife against someone.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Griezwoman: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2019

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Davash222(m): 1:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Revolution!!!
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 06, 2019
undecided

The little boy played the script perfectly. He should be featured in Hollywood.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by dkronicle(m): 2:39am On Mar 06, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

The little played the script perfectly. He should be featured in Hollywood.
You get sense bro
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by olureignforever: 2:48am On Mar 06, 2019
Child from hell. The poster above me Sha, keeps spamming every thread with Ren money Palaver.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Griezwoman: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Waakanda: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Na real waa angry
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Griezwoman: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2019
cc: Mynd44
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2019
upcoming terrorist..
This is not funny,
what if it had been his age mate he was chasing with knife ?

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by faithfull18(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2019
What?! This isn't funny and should be taken seriously. This is what happens when you allow kids watch Tv unsupervised.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by Mizwisdom(f): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
After I deal with his buttocks, next time he sees knife, he will pick race grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving by victorian(f): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2019
That boy is an evil son!

I pray he doesn't slaughter the family , later on in life .

God forbid one gives birth to such child . God forbid !

(1) (Reply)

Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / What Was Your Parent's Reaction When You Failed An Exam? / Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.