Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss (1084 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Softmp3: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
My brother that lives in the United Kingdom send me down to Lagos to check on his wife.
Getting to their house in Lekki, I met the door locked, so I try to check on their neighbor for me to ask of her whereabout.
Actually have tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from their own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room .
I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my brother’s wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to come out. After an hour and 30minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be her boss.
After the man have left she begged me not to tell my brother but I can’t keep dis to myself.
My brother is too kind to me. He was the one sponsoring my eduction from secondary to University.
He has been in UK no for a year trying hard just to make things work fine for the family while the wife here was engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of the country not that long this is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more than 3years before the family join him?
I Am At A Confused State Now, What Should I Do?

SEE PICTURES CLICK THE LINK

SOURCE ⬇⬇
https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/10/should-i-tell-my-brother-what-his-wife-is-doing-with-her-boss/
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by HazardMan(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
In my opinion.
Don't tell your brother without a concrete evidence like pix, video or maybe a trusted third of fourth party...... Be4 she go say you attempt to rape her or you rape her sef, e no dey hard them to act
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by HazardMan(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
HazardMan:
In my opinion.
Don't tell your brother without a concrete evidence like pix, video or maybe a trusted third or fourth party...... Be4 she go say you attempt to rape her or you rape her sef, e no dey hard them to act
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Valoa432: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tell him,that my best option.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by faithfull18(f): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Valoa432: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Among all the problems in Nigeria, this is your own headache okwaya?
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by naijaboy756: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bloggers ehnnnb
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Vyzz: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by donbachi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mbok ku tang
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by uglodoh(f): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Mbok ku tang
Yak atang
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by symbianDON(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2020
audio!!! angry angry angry angry just tell us you want us to click your blog
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Corporate2020: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
EastGold:
Among all the problems in Nigeria, this is your own headache okwaya?

And this is not a problem to you. Adulterous fellow like you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Bola146(f): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2020
You must have some strong evidences to show to your brother, before telling him. 3 years is not much to wait, it's a matter of mutual understanding and with good communication

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What His Wife Is Doing With Her Boss by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

And this is not a problem to you. Adulterous fellow like you.

May gods forgive you

(1) (Reply)

So Confused / Signed, sealed delivered. / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.