Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

SHOCKING: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable (898 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable by kunlejohnson234: 2:44am On Mar 06, 2019
And today the Gossip Parish of Twitter was abuzz as Nigerians remembered Hanks Anuku and got him trending with Avalanche of Praise and Worship on how he made our Home video screens come alive with Bad boy drama and Sensational Armed Robbery flicks..

However, the praise and worship session was in high gear before a Twitter user named Suzzette(@queensuzzette) alleged that she had encountered Hanks Anuku in the Streets of Asaba recently in a Mentally Unstable state...

Wow!!, of course that quenched the spirit and got worshippers throwing tweety stones at the unbeliever for her blasphemous revelation... While this was going on, it got people like us thinking... Where Is Hanks Anuku?? What's his Mental State now?? And Why has he stopped invading our Home Video Screens??

Well, these questions got me digging and believe me aside digging out the fact that dude will be 59 years by August and that in 2016 he denounced Nigeria and became a Ghanaian... I found out lot more Juicy bits that might interest our readers...

Here is the full gist and video: http://lucascakestulsa.com/38560//uLor8/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Re: SHOCKING: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable by Bitterleafsoup: 3:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Bye... Ghana must go.
Re: SHOCKING: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 06, 2019
undecided

Until I see the video of him roaming mentally unstable, I will not believe this post.
Even if I see him roaming as an evidence, I will still not believe, because it is and will always be a scene from Nollywood to me.
Re: SHOCKING: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable by Kingpee2(m): 4:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Some people don’t know how to manage fame at all ,I guess he is back to his real calling because in most of his movies that I’ve watched if he’s not a drug dealer he must be the leader of one deadly gang...

(1) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Says Victoria Kimani Is Just Jealous And Pained / "Small Travel, They Say Na President" - Singer Simi In New Photo / Davido & 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Display Sweet Love As They Show “zanku” Skills At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.