Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... (6056 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by pacifik(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
And today the Gossip Parish of Twitter was abuzz as Nigerians remembered Hanks Anuku and got him trending with Avalanche of Praise and Worship on how he made our Home video screens come alive with Bad boy drama and Sensational Armed Robbery flicks..
However, the praise and worship session was in high gear before a Twitter user named Suzzette(@queensuzzette) alleged that she had encountered Hanks Anuku in the Streets of Asaba recently in a Mentally Unstable state...
Wow!!, of course that quenched the spirit and got worshippers throwing tweety stones at the unbeliever for her blasphemous revelation... While this was going on, it got people like us thinking... Where Is Hanks Anuku?? What's his Mental State now?? And Why has he stopped invading our Home Video Screens??
Well, these questions got me digging and believe me aside digging out the fact that dude will be 59 years by August and that in 2016 he denounced Nigeria and became a Ghanaian... I found out lot more Juicy bits that might interest our readers...

Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sai baba is working grin

1 Like

Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by Fathertony: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Zack06:
don't do this......no one will fall for your scam
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
cheesy this lady will still fuckkkk him without condom if given the opportunity

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

3 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by pacifik(f): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
cheesy this lady will still fuckkkk him without condom if given the opportunity

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Lolzzz... That's the kinda people you see on Social Media... They talk as they like knowing well that no one is there to prosecute them... Don't be surprised that her Twitter name and profile might be a scam...
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by Almajiri1: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
We thought he got cured the other day in TB Joshua church?
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by KanielOutis92: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Did i just read that dude will be 59 in August?...Op are you sure about this..or was that a typo?..
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by pacifik(f): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
KanielOutis92:
Did i just read that dude will be 59 in August?...Op are you sure about this..or was that a typo?..

That's a fact... You can Google the info if you want... Some pointers are even pegging him at 60... Dude is every year young.. cheesy
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by pacifik(f): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Almajiri1:
We thought he got cured the other day in TB Joshua church?

Heard that too and that was in 2013.... Just wonder where the lady got her Info from.. undecided
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by Larryfest(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
This should be a big fat lie Hanks is now a Ghanian citizen and resides over there with his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by harizonal123(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
she is saying the truth. I have met him one on one talking trash. Too much drug and alcohol if u ask me
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by nelszx: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Baba doesn't even reside in Nigeria for starters
He lives in Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by dollytino4real(f): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
am not surprised, just it took time b4 it manifested, kwale dry igbo dey run brain
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by pacifik(f): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2019
harizonal123:
she is saying the truth. I have met him one on one talking trash. Too much drug and alcohol if u ask me
Next time when you meet him, do get a photo proof as evidence... We'd appreciate that more than verbal affirmation..
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by femi4: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2019
He was never stable
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2019
last time i saw hanks was in jokers night club accra, the A*hawo gals were playing and insulting him then. He was in a bad condition
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by pacifik(f): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
femi4:
He was never stable
And that's an assessment from a Certified Medical Personnel I guess... undecided
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by pacifik(f): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2019
ruggedtimi:
last time i saw hanks was in jokers night club accra, the A*hawo gals were playing and insulting him then. He was in a bad condition
That's was like how many years ago... Sure in 2013 he had mental issues but recovered, so your encounter with him could be within the said period..
Re: Hanks Anuku Allegedly Roams The Streets Of Asaba Mentally Unstable... by ruggedtimi(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2019
pacifik:

That's was like how many years ago... Sure in 2013 he had mental issues but recovered, so your encounter with him could be within the said period..

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Causes Confusion Online After Her N!pple Almost Slips Out Of Her Dress / The Magnificent Interior Of Wizkid's Houses Will Make You Want To Be Wealthy / Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.