Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) (33053 Views)

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2019
babakb:

You will be surprised, Cr7 and Juve are lifting the UCL this season, Juve will thrash ATM 3 nil.
seems you don't know Atletico. Even if you'd be winning them. You'd be doing that with a lone goal. They are one useless stingy team. They won't score and they would also make sure you don't.

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by oluwatosink: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2019
oliverano:

If you "think" Juventus will thrash them 3:0, I congratulate you for that. Also don't forget to "think" that A.Madrid will also have their chances and may score.
Yes.
But Ronaldo can help juve win..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Foodforthought:
You mean PSG two goals will better United's 3 goals? I no understand
I see my mistake now. Man Utd winning 3-1 will be enough. but if PSG score 2 goals then man Utd will need to score four at least. Huge task given that pogba is on red.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Foodforthought:
The worst set of fans in the whole world. They used to boo, Cr7 and Bale whenever they had a bad day or Madrid lost. Very spoilt and entitled.
It shows we take pride in d team. White is d color, Madrid is d name

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by elonize(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Madrid fans are d most disrespectful fans ever,dem no send u at all as coach
N naso d administration b too
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2019
babakb:

You will be surprised, Cr7 and Juve are lifting the UCL this season, Juve will thrash ATM 3 nil.
You penaldians will cry this season.
Juve and buschester United are next. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by piippa(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2019
Almost all Madrid players performed poorly. Casimero was terrible, Cavajal was and for Nacho, I never expected him to play less than he did. Nacho in defense against a very good side and without Ramos controlling him is disaster.

Coach Solari was very poor. I could be better tactically than him.

How on earth do you keep playing 4-3-3 when a team is dominating your midfield? After half time he should have used 4 midfielders to so the dynamics of the game would change.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by efosky1246(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
oluremmy234:
Away goal rule bawo......not sure you know how the rule works

As in eh. I still don't get why people find it hard to understand the away rule
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Timekeeper: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
mysportdab:
Real Madrid Fans could not contain their anger after the Spanish Giants were eliminated from the Champions League by Ajax.

Real Madrid lost their last 16 second leg with Ajax 4-1 in what was a dismal display for the 13-time European champions.

Goals from Hakim Ziyech and David Neres, Dusan Tadic and Lasse Schone were enough to secure Ajax a 5-3 victory on aggregate.

Real have won the Champions League in each of the last three seasons, so their exit is catastrophic for the Spanish giants.

And Solari, who was appointed as manager in October following Julien Lopetegui’s sacking, is shouldering much of the negative fan fare on social media.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/real-madrid-fans-protest-demand-coach.html

L

Where are the Madrid he-goats
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
They should take heart it's not the end of the season.
They can still pull some surprise moves
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by ZAWs: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2019
Solari is mad, coutios is stupid varane is a goat nacho is and idiot.
Why always benching Navas for that good for nothing coutios?
Madrid defense was completely useless
I blamed it on Ramos who forced a yellow card unto himself in the first leg
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2019
Madrid if una like make Una protest From Now till now Till Tomorrow you Guys Are Out Already. Less I Forget i Know Jose Mourinho will Laughing wereever He Is Now

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by iamezekwesiri: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2019
mysportdab:
Real Madrid Fans could not contain their anger after the Spanish Giants were eliminated from the Champions League by Ajax.

Real Madrid lost their last 16 second leg with Ajax 4-1 in what was a dismal display for the 13-time European champions.

Goals from Hakim Ziyech and David Neres, Dusan Tadic and Lasse Schone were enough to secure Ajax a 5-3 victory on aggregate.

Real have won the Champions League in each of the last three seasons, so their exit is catastrophic for the Spanish giants.

And Solari, who was appointed as manager in October following Julien Lopetegui’s sacking, is shouldering much of the negative fan fare on social media.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/real-madrid-fans-protest-demand-coach.html

How will they perform well when CR7 is using their pant in Juventus.... Shaa I betted against them and ah chop sarrrrrrrraaaaa money...
L
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2019
babakb:

This is not Serie A we are talking about champions league.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by tinny898(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Bunch of fools
Who told them the coach was their problem smh

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
seems you don't know Atletico. Even if you'd be winning them. You'd be doing that with a lone goal. They are one useless stingy team. They won't score and they would also make sure you don't.
They don't know how formidable that team is with their defensive type of play. Juventus may win with a lone goal or may not win sef cus this Juventus is only strong in Italy.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by kleverley(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2019
I love the way things are metamorphosing Manchester city - this could be our moment

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Martinez39:
As in not only were they ungrateful and disrespectful to Ronaldo, they accused him of stealing the shine of others and drawing them back. They even replaced with mere young players. Hope they can lick their wounds. How I wish Juventus will beat Atletico 3-0 with Ronaldo scoring a hattrick.
as if Juve didn't thrash us 3-1 at the Bernabeu last season with Ronaldo on the pitch.
If you think Juve will beat Atletico then you have never watched Atletico. That match is 0-0

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
They failed to replace Ronaldo. ..
I no dey pity dem as a Barça fan wey I be

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2019
lilbest4:
as if Juve didn't thrash us 3-1 at the Bernabeu last season with Ronaldo on the pitch.
If you think Juve will beat Atletico then you have never watched Atletico. That match is 0-0
Which big team has not been defeated? The run of form is the issue. I never said Juventus will win, all I said was "I wish..." undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by konfused: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2019
logon599:
Solari is not the problem. Florentino Perez is. Let his top goal scorer of last 9 years leave, and brought in Mariano and 16 year old Vinicius as his replacement. How much more naive can he be??

Get your professional Architectural designs from as low as 25k and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

I love this house. How many rooms does it contain?
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
好朋友阮
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Please! Please! and Please! All these oyinbos should spare me the rantings... If the President of RMD wanna sack the manager, he should do as it pleases him.

All I believe is that the game of football is unpredictable. Champz league is not RMD's birthright. They have left now, they will definitely return next season. There must be a winner and also a looser!

What about Dortmund that couldn't net in a goal against Spurs last night.... Is that not a disaster??

Abeg make we hear word!

Madrid is one overhyped club. Mtcheeew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by ArewaTech1(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2019
Foodforthought:
You mean PSG two goals will better United's 3 goals? I no understand
I think it will be because more goals are scored at PSG's ground.
I'm not sure though
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by NessieRey: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Please, tell me the 'best player in the world' Luka Modric didn't play. Hehehe. Anyway, Juventus are going down next, and it would be a complete cycle of heartbreak and agony for Penaldians.
Unlike Madrid, Ronaldo and his team still have something to play for. You know?
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by loko50(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2019
CodeTemplar:
If the win PSG in Paris 3-1 PSG goes through at the expense of Man Utd.
Away goals rule!

On away goals rule man utd will go through 3-2
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Martinez39:
As in not only were they ungrateful and disrespectful to Ronaldo, they accused him of stealing the shine of others and drawing them back. They even replaced with mere young players. Hope they can lick their wounds. How I wish Juventus will beat Atletico 3-0 with Ronaldo scoring a hattrick.
Wishes, Juventus are going down today
Re: Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2019
CR7 too has not done too well in Champions league this season. They miss each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Appointed Acting CAF President / PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.