Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Reviving Word ; What Is The Best Job?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reviving Word ; What Is The Best Job?? (171 Views)

My Best Job Ever / Reviving Testimony--->"How The Quran Converted An Imam To Jesus " / WORD: What’s My Purpose In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Word ; What Is The Best Job?? by TheRevivalist(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2019
GOOD MORNING JESUS.
Reviving Word
The most important decision you can make in life is to give your life to Christ .
The most important discovery you can have is to discover your purpose .
And the Best Job you can ever do and be satisfied is The Will Of God.
Stay Blessed .
Re: Reviving Word ; What Is The Best Job?? by TheRevivalist(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
TheRevivalist:
GOOD MORNING JESUS.
Reviving Word
The most important decision you can make in life is to give your life to Christ .
The most important discovery you can have is to discover your purpose .
And the Best Job you can ever do and be satisfied is The Will Of God.
Stay Blessed .
Re: Reviving Word ; What Is The Best Job?? by TheRevivalist(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=TheRevivalist post=76415754][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Sabbath / "Not From Me!" / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/03/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.