Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki (1418 Views)

What Was Bukola Saraki Doing,sitting On This Dirty Pavement? (photo) / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Aliko Dangote - Want Him To Be King Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
[size=14pt]Lets call a spade a spade, what the hell !!! is IBB looking for in Aso Rock, let us be realistic if he was the President during a democratic dispensation, he would have done his 2 terms, and damn it he would not be allowed to run again.

Secondly what does a civilian IBB hope to achieve, does he not know a Civilian President is not as powerful as a military dictator, with the stroke of his pen as a military dictator he can send an innocent man to the gallows, also at the stroke of the pen he can implement the most viable economic blue-print for the nation the way Gadaffi is going about it in Libya,  yet this Gentleman did not do all these things when he was there for 8 years, now he wants us to believe he would do it in 4 years(let us believe he would only be there for one term) what he cannot do in 8 years as an absolute ruler, haba,  IBB we no be small pickin, e be like say this General don dey Kolo or going senile.  undecided

IBB’s running for the Presidency should be seen as and it is tantamount to OBJ seeking a 3rd and 4th term in office after the yuletide OR Break in Presidential duties due to the fact that another man has being in charge for the last 3 1/2 years.

[size=14pt]I am not sure our constitution allows for a breather, otherwise Messer OBJ would be throwing is old hat in the ring yet again. If it were a case where the constitution allows for a break in Presidential OR Gubernatorial duties with due respect IBB and OBJ can and should be allowed to throw their bloody hats in the ring yet again but alas that is not the case.

Thank God for the clarity in our constitution on these matters, and thank God for learned and educated folks who can interpret the constitution.

IBB must choose between 2 evils, one is to succumb to the authorities and be charged for a rebellious and mutinous behaviour whilst serving as the Chief of Army Staff, a sin and an offence COMMITED against the  Federal Republic of Nigeria which has being dormant since 1985.

And secondly he should allow us to Civilianize his 8 year term as a Military Dictator thereby excluding him from next year’s election having already ruled for 8 years, if he were to accept the 2nd option all entitlements of an ex-President would be giving to him and he shall be seen as such. But if he chose to run next year, then the sin and the full brutal force of the punishment reserve for mutineers should be revisited upon him, he would be tried like his bosom friend Maman Vatsa by a Military Court and if Judgement did not go in his favour might likely face the same wrath and fate like Vatsa, a prospect I am quite sure he would want buried in the archives of our History books for ever.

Over-throwing the Buhari / I diagbon regime is not to be taking lightly or swept under the carpet. After all that regime was moving the country in the right direction, the corrupt Politicians of the 2nd Republic where incarcerated and rightly so, drug peddler’s where summarily executed, this dastardly act mushroomed from thousands of cases caught every year to Zero OR Zilch. It was like a car suddenly halting in an abrupt manner.   

Nigerians through out the nation observed environmental day which took place on the last Saturday of every month with an obedience and reverence never seen b4, yet Messers IBB came-In, insisting and informing Nigerians he is the real deal, that he has come to rescue the nation from what many see as a progress ional route to the genuine promise land, he avowed he would take us to an even grandeur utopian than the previous regime.

I can remember when I first saw him on TV for the first time, a young roundish face General with a wide boyish smile and a gap tooth, he reassured many with his big toothy trade mark, I saw him as an "alaiye" OR a Wordly General one of us, he appeared to have a much better persona than the gaunt and serious looking Buhari and Idiagbon who never ever smile.

It is on record no smiling picture of these two Gentlemen were ever caught on camera perhaps they might do when seeking a tryst with their wives in the privacy of their bedrooms, that can only be confirmed and revealed by their wives, and as far as I know Nigerian women do not do "kiss and tell stories", we might as well wait till kingdom come to get that kind of information from their spouses.

And that brings me down to the write up of Today, the man who might be King -  Bukola Saraki, this well educated savvy young Doctor, son of a silver spoon with a brain and sharpness that surpasses many Yahoo con artist can yet be King. Do I really want this chap to be King, well for once we would have a man with a brain in Aso – Rock, and from the evidence at hand of his stewardship in Kwara States this Gentleman’s performance surpasses the derivative SEEKING Governor’s of the South-South by a million miles,  those clowns, (just thinking allowed here was Jonathan not one of those clowns) I am afraid they should cover their faces with shame. They are a disgrace to Governance in general and the Black man’s perception of what Governance entails.

Nigerians should not be emigrating to USA, Canada, UK or Europe, Nigerians should be emigrating to the South-South to seize on the growth and job opportunities those gentlemen are creating, but what do we have in our hands,  even the core oil businesses are relocating out of the area to Lagos State, this more than anything is a vindication to the haplessness and hopelessness of those in authority in the South-South.

Although Cross River State had a good man in Donald Duke whose performance was also comparable to Bukola but he strategically chose a dead end route by not playing any active role in politics since he left office.

Bukola’s die is cast now, he has done his 8 years stint, he is the Chairman of the Northern Governor’s Forum a very powerful political bloc, this body of divergent individuals if for once change tact and move their focus from Messers Jonathan knowing one of them is the VP might be the key to the Presidency, if they decide to unify forces and see an end to Messer’s Jonathan’s incumbent bravado, this might be tantamount to a civilian coup de tat, I suspect the thinking man Bukola, still has some tricks hidden in his magic hat which he might still unravel.

The Principle of Et tu, Brutu OR In EnglishYou too Brutus” is a Latin phrase often used poetically to represent the last words of Roman dictator Julius Caesar. Immortalized by Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, the quotation is widely used in Western culture to signify the utmost betrayal. There no permanent friends in politics but permanent interest.

Sambo might stick the knife-In on his Boss OR better still be isolated by his colleagues and comrades, if the others decide to work together and stick the knife-In themselves, by throwing their support behind Bukola’s Candidate then I must confess,  if that were to happen we would have a contest in our hands, my guess is this savvy,  young and handsome man might still be King as long as the Hausa / Fulani of the far North are ready to compromise their own desire and bury the hatchet for this fast thinking goal getting Buccaneer from Kwara State. We shall wait and see as the events unfold b4 our very eyes[/size].[/size]
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
The north(hausa/fulani) would rather allow jonathan continue than support OLUBUKOLA SARAKI who is a northerner by geographical/political expediency but by every strand a yoruba man.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
The north(hausa/fulani) would rather allow jonathan continue than support OLUBUKOLA SARAKI who is a northerner by geographical/political expediency but by every strand a yoruba man.

[size=14pt]I would not put my money on that. Even Jonathan knows the biggest threat to his Presidential ambition is Saraki and not IBB.[/size]
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^
My guy if you dont know this , then you dont understand how Hausa/fulani view things politically.

AWUSA man no go ever allow yoruba man use northern slot when it is known that just a few years back, one yorubaman(OBJ) just left that seat.LAILAI E NO GO HAPPEN. E be like say u no know how mallam dey think.

The sarakis can only feed from the crumbs that fall from the Northern political table. Any attempt to seat at the table and have the big pie like the presidency will be resisted by the north.

Infact if jonathan na sharp man, he is supposed to exploit this loophole and win kwara. how? by inflitrating the northern ranks and giving him(saraki) false hope and drop him at the crucial hour by making him Know that he is a yorubaman when the time comes. He will be so disenchanted that wooing him to GEJ's camp will be far too easy. I somehow still believe that at the right time, OBJ will talk to the father OLUSOLA SARAKI and that is what matters. Na papa get power, pikin just dey ride on papa goodwill.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2010
My guy if you dont know this , then you dont understand how Hausa/fulani view things politically.

AWUSA man no go ever allow yoruba man use northern slot when it is known that just a few years back, one yorubaman(OBJ) just left that seat.LAILAI E NO GO HAPPEN. E be like say u no know how mallam dey think.

The sarakis can only feed from the crumbs that fall from the Northern political table. Any attempt to seat at the table and have the big pie like the presidency will be resisted by the north.

Infact if jonathan na sharp man, he is supposed to exploit this loophole and win kwara. how? by inflitrating the northern ranks and giving him(saraki) false hope and drop him at the crucial hour by making him Know that he is a yorubaman when the time comes. He will be so disenchanted that wooing him to GEJ's camp will be far too easy. I somehow still believe that at the right time, OBJ will talk to the father OLUSOLA SARAKI and that is what matters. Na papa get power, pikin just dey ride on papa goodwill.

[size=14pt]I believe if the primaries comes to a head to head between Jonthan and Saraki after IBB would have being floored, Saraki would carry the day except if he is disqualified in one way OR the other. We must remember the Saraki’s have a lot of open secrets which can be a pain and a Pandora’s box for Saraki.[/size]
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How many northern governors will queue behind saraki?

Ok answer this question: SARAKI IS A YORUBA MAN, TRUE OR FALSE?
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
How many northern governors will queue behind saraki?

Ok answer this question: SARAKI IS A YORUBA MAN, TRUE OR FALSE?

[size=14pt]The word “ Yoruba” would be like a poison chalice to the likes of Saraki, he would not want  for once to be associated with it,  even thus providence has shown that he is Yoruba, but also by the same token providence has also shown that “Ilorin” has being under the Sultanate since the 1830’s a fact many Ilorin indigenes cannot run away from.

In the Political front Kwara has never being in the Yoruba parliament since the amalgamation of Southern and Northern Nigeria so why lump them with the Yoruba’s now, is it because they speak a language which is similar to those spoken in core Yoruba heartlands.

Would it be right to refer to the Hausa Speaking Benioise, Ghanians and Nigerians as Nigerians because they speak Hausa,  same is applicable to Ilorin. They have being part of Northern Nigeria and have serve that region diligently for almost 96 years since the amalgamation,  a time comes going by the laws of nature when it should be pay back time for all that loyalty and it is to my own reckoning about time.[/size]
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Saraki does not even belong to the group hausas call banza bakwai. HE WILL NEVER, I MEAN NEVER BE ALLOWED TO TAKE A SLOT MEANT FOR THE CORE NORTH. I MEAN NEVER.

I know you like saraki,but please get real. You have even stated that he is a yoruba man,that settles it.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by DisGuy: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
The PDP primaries will be an interesting one if Saraki openly decide to fight for a ticket
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by bisilawal: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
Insofar as there are younger politicians who are capable of leading this country, they should be represented across the board in the upcoming national elections. The recycling of perennial actors such as Babangida, Atiku, Buhari, Obasanjo over the years seems to suggest that we do not have any other options. It is not in the best interest of this country in anyway for prospective voters not to have the full range of options to choose from.

Within the PDP, Dr. Bukola Saraki probably represents the best and brightest of the younger generation of political leaders. His candidacy, if he chooses to contest is welcome, and nobody can rule out the possibility that he can clinch the presidential ticket of PDP.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by bisolaoni: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2010
Bukola Saraki might just be the ideal compromise candidate for PDP. Torn between IBB (one of the most polarizing figures in the history of Nigeria) and Jonathan (a man with no track record of achievement), Bukola Saraki might just be the option out. If the PDP governors can find the guts and adopt him as a consensus candidate then no-one can rule out the possibility that he will emerge as the presidential flagbearer for PDP. It is early days yet - much can still happen).
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2010
bisilawal:

Insofar as there are younger politicians who are capable of leading this country, they should be represented across the board in the upcoming national elections. The recycling of perennial actors such as Babangida, Atiku, Buhari, Obasanjo over the years seems to suggest that we do not have any other options. It is not in the best interest of this country in anyway for prospective voters not to have the full range of options to choose from.

Within the PDP, Dr. Bukola Saraki probably represents the best and brightest of the younger generation of political leaders. His candidacy, if he chooses to contest is welcome, and nobody can rule out the possibility that he can clinch the presidential ticket of PDP.

some UP LAWAL guys don show o.
Forget it, saraki can not get a northern slot when they know he is yoruba.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by Jarus(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
I'm anxiously waiting for PDP primaries. If there is no last-minute stepping down, then it's going to be interesting: IBB, GEJ, Bukola Saraki, Atiku(if allowed)
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
Jarus, Oya talk , you be offa boy. Can saraki be allowed by the core north to use up a space meant for the core north like the presidency, when they know that he is 100% yoruba?
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by sbeezy8: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2010
saraki isnt 100% yoruba infact most yoruba people are mixed but the question of whether you are yoruba or not doesnt come into question in yorubaland. Just like IBB whos middle name "badamosi" is also a name LOTS of yorubafolks have. If he wasnt in the political elite  he would probably be living in yorubaland and as a yoruba- if everyone knew him by "Ibrahim Badamosi"

and there are lots of non yoruba people who easily assimilate in yorubaland. MOST Fulanis in Nigeria themselves dont speak fula its either hausa,yoruba, kanuri, nupe.

West Nigeria is yoruba predominantly but there are LOTS of nupes, fulas,ewe, hausas, binis and even urhobos who have been living in the SW as "yorubas"
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^
So can the north give their slot now to saraki?
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by sbeezy8: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
There are losts of fulani elite who would be pro saraki 2011- I dont doubt it, with fulanis language/culture isnt a big deal its more about islam and professing ones "fulaniness" the hausas will not like it cause he isnt hausa.

Like wise the fulanis dont like Sambo as VP because he isnt hausa-fulani - He is a pure hausaman

Saraki is mixed with fulani but that doesnt change the fact the other regions see him as yoruba. Just as people see Jonathan as Ijaw tho hes probably  mixed with igbo.

Even if all fulanis support Saraki, he cant win northern ticket in 2011- hausas will not like it, and all other regions will vote against him because hes seen more as a yoruba.

he should go and sit down
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by Pukkah: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2010
The purpose of my post is neither for nor against Saraki but to clarify the captioned part of your post.

The dialect of Ilorin is undoubtedly Yoruba and is understood in ALL parts of Yorubaland. Yes, some Fulanis and other non-Yorubas may have migrated to Ilorin but the people of Ilorin still speak a variant of Oyo dialect to this day. Ilorin is simply a Yoruba town with some peculiarities which have caused the town to be associated with the North thereby putting the people in a political quandary such as this.

KnowAll:

In the Political front Kwara has never being in the Yoruba parliament since the amalgamation of Southern and Northern Nigeria so why lump them with the Yoruba’s now, is it because they speak a language which is similar to those spoken in core Yoruba heartlands.

Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by olafolarin(m): 3:32am On Sep 01, 2010
Ilorin is à typical Yoruba town but politics was introduced during the amalgation and As such the Town was lumped into North.The geography and Culture of Kwara State is typical yoruba.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by chyz(m): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2010
olafolarin:

Ilorin is à typical Yoruba town but politics was introduced during the amalgation and As such the Town was lumped into North.The geography and Culture of Kwara State is typical yoruba.

Not true. It is heavily influenced by hausa/fulani culture. Kwara is a conquered state by the fulani anywayz.

Btw, even if Saraki was to go against GEJ, where would he get his votes from? The average nigerian doesnt even know him.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGhCOzLvZk[/flash] Kwara Yoruba guy, Not your typical yoruba culture like u claim
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by DisGuy: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2010
tw, even if Saraki was to go against GEJ, where would he get his votes from? The average nigerian doesnt even know him.
lol saraki has been in the loop way before Jonathan

and the dude in the video is just wearing a costume, don't think there is any 'typical' yoruba culture its varies
lagos-Ijebu-oyo-ilorin etc etc
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by chyz(m): 3:55am On Sep 01, 2010
Dis Guy:

lol saraki has been in the loop way before Jonathan

and the dude in the video is just wearing a costume, don't think there is any 'typical' yoruba culture its varies
lagos-Ijebu-oyo-ilorin etc etc

Anyways clear thereis hausa/fulani influence on the yoruba there. Point blank whether hes been in a loop or no loop, aint nobody voting for him against GEJ no matter how you look at it.and no northerner, no matter how much saraki claims to be fulani, is going to give the northern slot to him, a yoruba man. Let him go run for Emir of Kwara grin
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by Jarus(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2010
I'm a Kwaran and a Yoruba. The Sarakis see themselves as Fulani, even as I doubt any of them understands Fulbe or Hausa.
The history of Ilorin is complicated and is one too controversial to start again here. But what I know is that Ilorin is officially regarded as Fulani city - their emir dropped his Yoruba name, Kolapo, when he became emir in 1995. Olusola Saraki and co claim they are Fulanis, so I don't think that's any of us's problem. Let them claim whatever they like.

Some Ilorin indigenes claim Fulani, some claim Yoruba. The Sarakis see themselves as Fulani. But the reality is Yoruba is the dominant, if not the only, language in Ilorin.

Further complicating the situation is the classification of Kwara(then Ilorin province) as north since 1914.

I'm from Kwara South and a Yoruba, but I agree I'm a northerner for the simple reason that Kwara is officially north. Whether it's rightly so is another thing. There is difference between Hausa/Fulani and northerners. We are Yoruba northerners. And I personally don't have any problem with that.

na_so:

Jarus, Oya talk , you be offa boy. Can saraki be allowed by the core north to use up a space meant for the core north like the presidency, when they know that he is 100% yoruba?
I doubt it.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by T9ksy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
@Jarus & na_so,
the northern oligarchy will do anything to maintain their undeserved starnglehood on nigeriaas their bloody existence depends on it. If not for the oil oming from the south, the north will be akin to mali or niger republic. The same thing happening in sudan is the same happening in nigeria. The arab north hanging on to power eventhough the south possess the resources that feeds the whole blasted country. When they gave us Obj in '99, was he the yorubas' choice? This is why i hope my igbo brothers will not fall for the same trick come 2015. When it finally becomes the igbos turn to produce the president of nigeria, i want it to be their choice and not one foisted on them by the "born-to-rule/ruin". I believe the igbos are smart people without sounding patronising and can move this blasted geographical space forward just as the yorubas or the s/south people, however we do not need someone from them who will have to sign an agreement first to protect the northern's interest before being allowed to move into Aso rock. Afterall, we all know that their interest and ours (southerners) runs in opposite directions. This is why this country of ours, full of both human and natural resources is one of the poorest country in the world.

Or else let's just go our seperate ways. who's afraid of going it alone? same bloody morons with "born-to-rule" mindset. Remember '85 when buhari and co torpedo shagari's govt? Buhari himself admitted that they had no idea how to move the nation forward but had to step in to stop power going down south. His recourse to our problem was to dehumanise us, treating us like bloody malus (cattles) in his father's farm. The stupid idiot could not explain to us why its salient to keep a clean environment rather he beats the crap out of us. Invariably, people obey the law not because they understand the import of it but from fear. The descendant of a cattle rearer turned us into a nation of frightful citizens and now the nimcompoop is threathening to come back. I say, let him go and rule his own people and beat the crap out of down but we are too civilised down south to be govern like animals.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2010
The arab north hanging on to power eventhough the south possess the resources that feeds the whole blasted country.

[size=14pt]Misconception the Arab North in Sudan also has oil, so does the African South. Unlike Nigeria Sudan is a blessed country. Port Sudan in the North and on the red sea is the hub of the Sudanese Oil and Gas industry.[/size]
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2010
[size=14pt]With Fashola threatening to leave AC, an un-holy and never thought off alliance between 2 of the best minds in a generation in the person’s of Saraki and Fashola would have to be one of the best cocktail and wish on most people’s political list for years to come.

A combination which would broker all known political and administrative norms and ethics, Muslim-Muslim, Yoruba-Yoruba, even though the Saraki’s don’t see themselves as Yoruba.

But can they really work together, I see Saraki as a modern feudal lord with a democratic tendency and Fashola as a true democrat.[/size]
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by Pukkah: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]With Fashola threatening to leave AC, an un-holy and never thought off alliance between 2 of the best minds in a generation in the person’s of Saraki and Fashola would have to be one of the best cocktail and wish on most people’s political list for years to come.

A combination which would broker all known political and administrative norms and ethics, Muslim-Muslim, Yoruba-Yoruba, even though the Saraki’s don’t see themselves as Yoruba.

But can they really work together, I see Saraki as a modern feudal lord with a democratic tendency and Fashola as a true democrat.[/size]

Although one should not rule out anything in politics but I don't see them working together and besides, that formular may not be popular across Nigeria of today.
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by marocguy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
i dont think donald duke did well. he ruined cross river to a lifetime debt, is dat wat u want?

anyway,goodluck didnt prepare to be president,he's just in the right place at the right tym. IBB is a bad shoice but he's d best out of the three, GEJ,IBB n ATIKU
Re: The Man Who Might Be King - Bukola Saraki by arabela1: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2010
Wed, October 6, 2010 10:30:13 PMBe sure of me
From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com> View Contact
To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ella,

I felt great for you in particular to have direct contact with me. I
read more about you and peoples you met during your studying. Life is
all about meeting peoples with different cultures.

Africa generally in a home of Cultures and we do associates with
peoples coming from another part of the world.

I wish you are single and i am also single i could have proposed a
marriage to you. This might sounds funny But, you have principle and
discipline. I wish you keep it up. Well the reason of buying your
property is for my family to ability as they are willing to relocate
which they have impressed and interested, Just wish i make them happy
and to be proud of me being an honest father.

Electronically voices are seems to be extremely changed in a
particular occasions either been on the phone nor internet. Such as in
person we get to know the right voice of the person you are
interacting with.

My proposed payment plan for meeting in London is based on the fact
that my position is not allowed me as a Governor to transfer money out
of the country to another simply because of MISAPPROPRIATION OF MONEY
and i might be alleged which is prohibited in the ACT 2003
Constitutions.

All your expenses to London would be recover as i am willing to help
you in order to get the house of your interest to buy.

In the mean times i wish we could finalized the transaction soon and
let be a good friends to one and other.

I will be expecting your response soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Kwara State Governor
cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Changing Dynamics Of South West Politics / The Best Combination For President And VP / Something You Don't Know About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.