Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos (1418 Views)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley / Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by otukpo(f): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
Anytime GEJ comes to Lagos, There is always confusion. The traffiic situation on the Island get to a crazy level.

The other time he came, people spent hours in traffic just to get out of Island.

Today again, getting to the Island was hell.

There is already more than enough traffic chaos in Lagos, the president should not come and add to our problem.

Or, they should find better way of organising his visits.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by EkoIle1: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
I hope Lagosians don't die because people die everywhere he goes with his badluck,
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by HamidO1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
GEJ and his entourage(political thugs) caused serious problems for us in Kaduna when he came around. People are allowed to drive anyhow just because they are campaigning. The guy should just hang his bad luck in Abuja abeg, who needs him and his rogues(PDP) anyway.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Ekpoma1: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
Staaaaaataaaap dia poster. I thot she has reasonable thing 2 say.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Raymonbell(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
The man should just stop visiting lagos not with the crowd he receive today.i cant imagine president unable too bring out 3000 followers.goodluck retire now and go spend ur money.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Ekpoma1: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
What were u pple xpecting sef? He is the President of Nigeria. If possible d whole Lagos Island should be on stand still.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by HamidO1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ Not only Lagos island, the whole of Nigeria should be on a stand still because the presidential candidate of almighty PDP who happens to be the incumbent president is moving around. Do you think at all. Political campaigns should be a gathering of reasonable people not thugs.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Muza(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
why cant d mofo just use a chopper or smthn . . .
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by seanet02: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

I hope Lagosians don't die because people die everywhere he goes with his badluck,
;
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by otukpo(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
i have been thinking of how to leave the Island this evening. I hope they won't block the roads again this evening.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by otukpo(f): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Staaaaaataaaap dia poster. I thot she has reasonable thing 2 say.

This is very funny, but i guess you don't understand.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by foyeks2001(f): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
U lagosians are just too funny
all that is not new to us, we are used to it
we were stopped close to 30minutes dis morning along Umar Musa Yaradua way(airport road), Abuja
very sure he was on his way to lagos
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
Then block the road from airport or is it helicopter he uses to move around? Dont think so
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by foyeks2001(f): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
blink182:

Then block the road from airport

joke of the century
it is not possible Bros
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
Forget Jonathan, , when Patience alone came to ph after the stadium stampede, the security closed Aba expressway causing mad traffic for hours. People were just bonin at her while she was smiling and waving at them like it was a carnival.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by misterh(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2011
People are starting to get wise. vote wisely in the coming elections.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Nsiman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
Those on the president's ontourage are not thugs but the security operatives. Gej may be more worried about the inconviniencies his movement causes and may want to reduce those on his ontourage but the security operatives will not allow due to some 'north/south' bigots, because shld any thing happen the security operatives will be held totally accountable. Do u recall how Mrs. Jonathan's secret visit to a clergy worries sss?
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by bestads(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
Whenever ACN is holding rally as well there is terrible traffic and chaos in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
I wonder the way people reason. A president should stop visiting or campaigning cos it causes traffic? Na wao,
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by ReachRich(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
i am beginning to dislike this man.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by unipol(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2011
GEJ is the goverment of the criminals for the criminals and by the criminal, so what can ordinary man do? nothing wait untill he pass.
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by homerac7: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
D traffic today na die! I only wonder how hos visits has to create so much chaos. At least two presidential helicopters were in lagos today wt at least three presidential jets. No b say dem tell me, i c am myself flying and parked at MMA. So wt all ds, wht d heck goes wrong everytime d dude has to visit lag?
Re: Gej Should Stop Visiting Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Hamid O:

GEJ and his entourage(political thugs) caused serious problems for us in Kaduna when he came around. People are allowed to drive anyhow just because they are campaigning. The guy should just hang his bad luck in Abuja abeg, who needs him and his rogues(PDP) anyway.
I like you signature but there many devils in pdp.so which one are you talking about ?' abeg hit me !

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Slowly, But Steadily, Buries Acn, Anpp, Cpc, Apga, Etc. / The World Must Hear This: Evil In Lagos As Governor Fashola Was Inaugurated / The Greatest Honor History Can Bestow On Man Is The Title Of Peacemaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.