Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United (23060 Views)

Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by CheedyJ(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
Man u right now :
cry
He would only be watching cos he's still very much injured...
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by dayveed1(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Well if Neymar is starting I see Man u winning with or without pogba
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Kylekent59: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2019
caprini1:
hmmm football.... remember madrid and Ajax.

I am gonna quote you when it happens grin

caprini1 , kings59 and foodforthought
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by fredie107(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2019
oxygenlove:
all i know is that.. man united will qualify.... be it Neymar or not

Abeg, where you dey buy hope from?
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by lazborn(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
oxygenlove:
all i know is that.. man united will qualify.... be it Neymar or not
bros u need see the Man Utd squad o, psg go flog man Utd like Ajax did to real Madrid
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Awesomefred32(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Man u calm down is PSG and not VARmadrid
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Godsino: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2019
Man u will suprise you tonight
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by J0nyb0y(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Check my topics for pix

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by saintaustine(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
pussyAvenger:
My baddest guy invited me to a 3some yesterday.
The girl na one cute 18 years old jambite like that.

I just rushed to his house and only gave the girl a good toto sucking while my guy did the main job

I don't have sperm to waste in this Buhari NEXT LEVEL biko.

Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by HARRYFORD1986: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Man u go hearam.
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by HARRYFORD1986: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Youngtee222(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Man Utd go still win
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Airtimex(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.......Ajax would Totally Dismantle Man Utd

Man Utd dismantled them under morinho, I don't know what man utd will do to them now they are even stronger...

Don't watch ball with sentiments. Football is till final whistle...

I'm sure you were among those that gave real Madrid straight win last night grin

I'm sure juv vs man utd, u gave juv straight win too cheesy

We can only watch and argue with experience base on man utd missing so much players and psg missing only neymer, then the argument will make sense...not shouting like man utd is a small club compare to them...
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Nayo08(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
pussyAvenger:
My baddest guy invited me to a 3some yesterday.
The girl na one cute 18 years old jambite like that.

I just rushed to his house and only gave the girl a good toto sucking while my guy did the main job

I don't have sperm to waste in this Buhari NEXT LEVEL biko.
I am crying for you cry
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Nayo08(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kylekent59:

Just tell yourself the truth. Man u are going tonight.

that's the bitter truth
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Nayo08(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Youngtee222:
Man Utd go still win
in your dreams abi grin
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Nayo08(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Godsino:
Man u will suprise you tonight
when they get seriously beaten abi grin
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by TemmyT002(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
May he get injured
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Corrosiveman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Airtimex:

Man Utd dismantled them under morinho, I don't know what man utd will do to them now they are even stronger...

Don't watch ball with sentiments. Football is till final whistle...

I'm sure you were among those that gave real Madrid straight win last night grin

I'm sure juv vs man utd, u gave juv straight win too cheesy

We can only watch and argue with experience base on man utd missing so much players and psg missing only neymer, then the argument will make sense...not shouting like man utd is a small club compare to them...
Watch both play
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Foodforthought: 1:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

I am gonna quote you when it happens grin

caprini1 , kings59 and foodforthought
PSG 1: 3 Man U. You have your answer
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Airtimex(m): 5:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Watch both play

Bro I don't understand you. But I believe you have learnt your lessons...never watch football with sentiments.

Anything can always happen in football... cool
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by oxygenlove(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rexnegro:

dream on bro
i told you bro....
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by oxygenlove(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

Just tell yourself the truth. Man u are going tonight.

you see
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Rexnegro(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
oxygenlove:
i told you bro....
yeah u did bro , my bad for not believing u.
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Kfed4ril(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rexnegro:

dream on bro

Shey it happened. grin
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Kfed4ril(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Joshmodest:
Make I go give PSG straight win and over 3.5 , the Kain beating man u go receive today....una no go wan come champions league again...
Pls if you are a united fan , and you're battling high blood pressure, stay away from this TV set , by 8:45 pm today ...for your interest and well-being !!!

Chai, hope say you still place the bet
Re: TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Youngtee222:
Man Utd go still win
Bro, I received a PM from you. I have responded but I'm yet to hear from you.

Marvin Park Makes La Liga Debut / Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return / Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today