Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) (32297 Views)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Ayeola Ayodeji Painting Of A Family (Photos) / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
That child looks cursed.
[s]I doubt the child of an afonja can do this!
[/s]

Get thee behind me Satan66, you are cursed already. That is why your brain is turningoninown.

1 Like

Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
WalkerMichael:
What kind of title is this? tongue tongue tongue

"Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy" tongue
I thought I was the only one that noticed it
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
When God was giving people natural talent before sending them into the world, I wonder what I was doing embarassed

Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
ElsonMorali:
The mother wants fame for her son. But that's not what the boy NEEDS at the moment.

He needs to hone his skills to perfection quietly.

His work will speak for itself when the time is ripe.
u nailed it....she wants to cash in on it....that's not proper.he should be nurtured ,instead trying to used him make some money
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
ictjobber:
Hhmmm... A picture of him drawing these or it didn't happen.

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / Profile

Who cares if you beleive or not?
Okay fine, a video or a proof of the websites you've built or you're a SCAM!
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by ictjobber: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Larryslim:

Who cares if you beleive or not?
Okay fine, a video or a proof of the websites you've built or you're a SCAM!

My website is there for a reason.. And i also don't accept advance payments for a reason.
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by ayomide8990(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

There is nothing super talented there

When we all dey small pikin we fit run this matter unto no life disturbance. Mummy go feed us our brain fit run things as if say we be genius
We are exceptionally intellectual or have creative power or other natural ability

But when we don grow. Hunger do us ehnnnn.

And we don wise come realize say
Nigerians na scam
All the activities in Nigeria na scam
Nigeria on its na na scam
Our president na scam
Inec na scam
Nysc scam
Then we go come dey look for weed to smoke, we go begin use our money play Naira bet
We go begin look for yahoo yahoo to do

At the end

My guy these talent and ability when we get for small pikin go run leave us
Bros you deserve bottle of Totoli��
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nairaobserver:
According to Nairafame, Eight year old boy seen on twitter doing drawing and painting, this was revealed by his mother, after begging twitter users to retweet his son drawing to the world.

See more photos of the 8 year old boy and his drawing below.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/meet-8-year-old-boy-doing-drawing.html

Raw talent
kiss kiss
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
ictjobber:

My website is there for a reason.. And i also don't accept advance payments for a reason.
Your problem!
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Liars of the century.
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by mickwizzy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
fake.....thatsall
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by stag: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
-
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
That child looks cursed. I doubt the child of an afonja can do this!
may God help u, cos I see no reason y u would say that to an innocent boy
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is raw talent more success
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Satan66(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

may God help u, cos I see no reason y u would say that to an innocent boy
Dirty afonja with your dirty God
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by princegeo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
His really a genius o

Please I beg you to hide that boy talent from all these APC wailers o
They can rig that boy talent think say Na naija elections grin
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by asha01: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

When we all dey small pikin we fit run this matter unto no life disturbance. Mummy go feed us our brain fit run things as if say we be genius
We are exceptionally intellectual or have creative power or other natural ability

Nigerians na scam
Nigeria on its na na scam
Our president na scam
Inec na scam
Nysc scam
Then we go come dey look for weed to smoke, we go begin use our money play Naira bet

At the end

guy your analogy of naija wahala clear, no doubt
but this kid get talent I swear
if only our country have a place for people like this
we for go far
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is an insult, an unpardonable one! How dare you call this paintings? These are masterpieces. The leopard painting is something Van Gogh would have done.

That of the fox was good but putting that arch devalues it. The boy has great potential.

I won't mind commissioning him to do a painting.
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by islandmoon: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
lairs, they do things and credit it to 3 yrs old just to get attention! tell us the truth, your husband did it.
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nigerians na scam
Nigeria on its own na na scam
Our president na scam
Inec na scam
Nysc scam

At the end

Chaiii.... Everything you talk na true.... To think say dem dey call me Neymar before for field, me self know say I dey ball... If you be defender and I catch you, that day dem no go gree sign you again.... Look ah me now, shakes head... Yesterday I try say make I just raise ball small, I reach 17 the ball fall... Na garri I drink all day... Poverty have decreased my talent... Chai
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cool
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by kuss: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
That child looks cursed.
I doubt the child of an afonja can do this!
It shall never be well with the person that did this to you
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by freemanbubble: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Starboytwo:
Chaiii.... Everything you talk na true.... To think say dem dey call me Neymar before for field, me self know say I dey ball... If you be defender and I catch you, that day dem no go gree sign you again.... Look ah me now, shakes head... Yesterday I try say make I just raise ball small, I reach 17 the ball fall... Na garri I drink all day... Poverty have decreased my talent... Chai

O boy nor be small thing
Nigeria dey frustrate person
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nigerians na scam
Nigeria on its own na na scam
Our president na scam
Inec na scam
Nysc scam

At the end

Speak for yourself. Weed don dull your brain finish.

1 Like

Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good work smalli
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Twizee: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
That child looks cursed.
Oloribuuu
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by Tiffbuxas: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:
That child looks cursed.
cursed? Wow!!! Dats sad for a jebless lazy youth like you... Even Satan is angry wif you for defamation of character.. Your fire has just been triple heated.... Tribalistic bigot
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
And despite the talent, the parents will still want him to become Doctor
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
wao, what a talent.
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
If na this boy draw this... Picasso is made in naija already
Re: Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
The kid has it.

He will rule his world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See / MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.