Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong (831 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by ELVISHOT: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong has advised ladies agaisnt sleeping with different men. This she did via a new social media post.

Sleeping with different men will never make you successful or rich. no man will spend on a hoe!! men love women who are exclusive. Don’t believe in everything you read on social media and don’t believe in rumours and gossips, Moesha Boduong wrote.

The actress once said she cannot date a man who doesn’t own a car or a house has been to told by her followers to settle and stop sleeping around with married men.

Well she has indicated that she is younger and cannot be forced to settle down with a man.

The actress has indicated that she is currently “Living my best life. Speaking with SVTV AFRICA Moesha Buodong recently said her first boyfriend was a broke man who cheated on her even though she was mad over heels for him.

She said; My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy.

The curvy actress also stated that she is not a gold digger however she need a guy who’s rich and comfortable to come her way.

She said; I can’t date a man without a car, a man with at least a Corolla or a Hyundai isn’t bad for a guy who wants to date me.

See more from below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/sleeping-with-different-men-will-never.html?m=1

Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by ELVISHOT: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Watch Video HERE As she dances with her big Camel toe and Ass here

Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by donstan18: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Your mates are talking about marriage and you are still ranting about dating.

Smh! See as pussay camel-toe fat like bag of beans.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by falcon01: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2019
look at this fat lowlife of a thing. she should be thinking of getting herself more money by working hard but she's here waiting for you to carry her around inside at least corolla mcheeeeeeew.
Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by ELVISHOT: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2019
CC Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by itspzpics(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2019
I see
Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2019
grin see this fat aturu looking for pussyyy hunters to scam with her smelly fat pussyyy angry disgusting trash

Check my signature I want a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by Patrick33(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Hehe...everybody get level na..no need to insult am, cause even we men, when we get money tomorrow..We no go dey go for low-class babes.. grin
Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by lalasticlala(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Can't a lady do without a man's money or gift?They seems to depend on us for their comfort.
Re: I Can’t Date A Man Without A Car, At Least Toyota Corolla–Actress Moesha Boduong by Untainted007: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Don't worry your pant will be used to buy the car you crave for since na only cars be your priority in a man.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: What Fame Made Me Do After ‘double Wahala’- Alex / Actress, Tonto Dike Steps Out In Style (photo) / See Daddy Freeze Opinion On The Fvck You Song By Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.