Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

"I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story (1179 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Jude Okoye Steps Out With His Wife, Shares Family Photos / Harrysong Celebrates His Grandmother As He Shares Their Fun Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story by Praizenews: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2019
In a recent advert video by closeup, Popular actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and his beautiful wife narate how their romantoc love story started.

The wife said blossom was liking her pictures and hes not sending her a DM so she helped him slide into his dm and the rest is history. Now they are happily married with kids.

She also advice young ladies go sometimes shoot their shot wisely.

Watch the Video HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: "I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story by Praizenews: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Watch Their Romantic Video >>> HERE

Re: "I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story by tolugar: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2019
I slide into her DM
I slide into her DM
I slide into her DM

I’ve been doing that for ages and am not getting a single reply

Now I’ve run out of slides

2 Likes

Re: "I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2019
grin how is sliding into her Dm any of our business cheesy attention seekers

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP
Re: "I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story by mezarddinny: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
I spit on igbo women, they lack manners and cant control their selves, this woman's parents should be crucified upside down while the effeminate husband should be fed to the lions.
Re: "I Slide Into His Dm" Actor Blossom Chukwu And Wife Shares Their Love Story by Praizenews: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Claudia Romani, Melissa Lori And Anais Zanotti – Celebrating Halloween In Miami / Nigerian Model Goes Fully Naked In New Photo / Nigerians Reacts As Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban Of Foreign Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.