Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,858 members, 7,838,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home (21829 Views)

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Pidginwhisper: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Godsgal(f): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Amitez:

You might be right. Again, the reply seems directed at Tonto. Read again and you will notice this is a fight. She mentioned "your born and unborn children" how was she sure the lady has child(ren)? Then decaying ,,, Implying abandoned property cool
yea. u also saw my point
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by sweetgirly(f): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Beautiful people,call me for your yummy chops like samosa,springrolls,puff/puff ,buns,eggrolls etc you wont regret.abj.

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Sultty(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Saraki003:
Hmmm
As in are u typing from d toilet. This one wey u dey pant
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by bizhop01: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do you know how many women life Tonto dike destroy?
I know her since 2008 when she was forming bad girl she slept around with married men like sapele local dogs
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by odaniel1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Finally thank God say man no be God. The kind of things we wish for ourselves out of temper, even God must be shocked.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by fortunechy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rip English, till we meet to part no. more
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why has Churchill not married her since?
Churchill yaff chop and clean mouth
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Estellie: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
People that go about cursing, how do they do it??..

Their hearts must be dripping of excess evil thoughts and wishes... Absolutely nauseating and disgusting...
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Both of the should be ashamed of themselves, they shouldn't have insulted each other. they should know that the tongue has power.
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Shugargal(f): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
oboy see yabbing, but is good to mind your business. drinking agbo for another person poo.. but I must say this baby is beautiful.
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by cutievik: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Amitez:

You might be right. Again, the reply seems directed at Tonto. Read again and you will notice this is a fight. She mentioned "your born and unborn children" how was she sure the lady has child(ren)? Then decaying ,,, Implying abandoned property cool
#detective Amitez...I hail o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs / Timi Dakolo, Mr Eazi Appointed As Anti-Tobacco Ambassadors Of Nigeria / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.