Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,623 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) (6138 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by maxxy26: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
thnx 4 the update ma man Ajecking,more Weed In Ur Brain
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 5:06am On Mar 30, 2019
maxxy26:
thnx 4 the update ma man Ajecking,more Weed In Ur Brain
u don craz abi na d sence wey you gey don expire?..d contry wey i dey igbo no dey atall!. thunder fire u
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2019
[b][/b]CONTINUATION...
the scene at signiture club!!.

at exactly 3:45pm we arrived at the club's compound.
in no time my group made it inside. bilgates' was to wait at the compound's gate and intervene when needed.
we were already heading towards the club's hall walking majestically with tobi on my left and u-turn on the right.the two were only with pistols and proctective knife. lugo was next to u-turn.
before we reached the door leading to the clubs hall i felt a tap on my shoulder, i turned immediately and saw tobi pointing at a direction. i followed the direction and saw four boys who sat under an umbrella tree maybe discussing something.
we turned our movement towards them.
but before we reach them we saw someone probably the leader walking towards us.
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
**continuation**

the sound of the music from the mainhall was booming but didn't prevented us from hearing the footsteps of the new intruder.
while clapping his hands he slowly walked majestically and stop just inches from me.
i stood calmly like a statue...no a living statue.
the goliath was a little shorter than me and thats an advantage since he has to look up to be able to see his opponent little david.
"what brought bluzza to the known elephant of juba city or have you not heard about how dangerous we could be to any one who jump our way".
he broke the silence looking straight into my eyes with a team no fear look on his kwa'mit decolored eyes.
we are toronto boiss..
the four boys who sat down under the tree chorused heading toward us and stop just behind their leader.

TBC....

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2019
rachealfst, skubido, remite011, ann2012, lightqueen, demselposh, ferariLAferari, kenny16 vsliss, theblessedman, alyzubuxx, yungzubi,all are invited here ooo. please comment.
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by Ann2012(f): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2019
AJECKING:
rachealfst, skubido, remite011, ann2012, lightqueen, demselposh, ferariLAferari, kenny16 vsliss, theblessedman, alyzubuxx, yungzubi,all are invited here ooo. please comment.

I'm here

Keep the updates coming
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by Remite011(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
AJECKING:

I commend ur effort of coming up with cool, suspenseful, and thrilling story but I'll like to let u know dat u need to make ur updates lengthy because most ppl (like me) love lengthy and meaningful write-up. Plus it will make the comments flow from others too
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 3:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Ann2012:

I'm here

Keep the updates coming
thanks dear get ready for along one coming soon!...
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by Itunubabs: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Remite011:

I commend ur effort of coming up with cool, suspenseful, and thrilling story but I'll like to let u know dat u need to make ur updates lengthy because most ppl (like me) love lengthy and meaningful write-up. Plus it will make the comments flow from others too

Exactly
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
CONTINUATION............

ann2012, remitte, charles224, olufemiwhit, isod, sussybae, donkelz, maxxy26, sliss, valyzubuxx, rachealfst ,yungzubi themonk, lightqueen, ferarriLAferarri. all are invited for this longest update ever inthis story ever. hope u enjoy it.

the fact that i was armed was a secret between me and my long leather made brown coat plus my fellow gangstars .
a small crowd started to form in the scene with everybody keeping a reasonable distant.
i immediately gave him a hard push on the chest with my hands that made him move two step backward before he gain balance to come back for revenge.
i saw something from the corner of my eyes towards me at a speed. i bend a little and it landed on one of the opponents head.
it was a bottle thrown by a uniformed man probably the clubs security guard.
as they were trying to help their brother who was bleeding profusely.
i found a safe hiding place behind a dustbin opposite the main gate.
the sound of the police cyrene from a distant hsd caught our.
we all withdraw and took off.
our vehicle was waiting at the spot we left it.
we took the road leading to gudele as the sound of the cyrene was getting closer.
toronto boys wont be lucky in the hands of the police if they happen to be caught.
from the park each one of us took a cab leading to their respective location.
to kill suspicion from police checkpoints or perherps they might have heard of the incidence.
all our arms were hidden in the boot of the car we used.
at 6pm i took a cab that would take me to my area thongpiny airport road.
i was not inthe mood of eating anything, so i bought basta(a baked cake locally made in juba) and a bottle of novida.
and headed straight to my apartment.
in my apartment i found this self proclaimed mrs ajeck has tidied the room and even washed my clothes. norah is trying anyway possible to win me but goodluck to her!.
the events of the last few hours flashed back into my head.
toronto boys wouldnt have survived if not because of the police.
it will also be unfortunate for them if they get caught.
and it would have also been unfortunate for us too if we didnt escape in time. those were the thought in my mind.
i rested my back on the bed and dipped my hands in my pocket and removved my phone.
i saw 7 missed calls.so my phone was in silence all this while.
3 from winnie
2 missed calls issabelle
1 from lug and the remaining was from an unknown number
i actually have that fear for new numbers
some of them are scammers who would clear all your immediately after you pick their calls.
some may also be other criminals who are plotting against me.
as a criminal i must be on alert
i dialled winnies number immediately.
'hello baby how are you doing, i'm missing youso much, you are not picking my calls hope all is well' were the words from winnie immediately after she picked the call.
i told her am fine just that i have been too busy and apologised.
she said she have a friends birthday and she is inviting me to attend it.
i agreed without consulting any of ancestral gods.
i'm truly in love with this little angel.

TO BE CONTINUED........
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by Remite011(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
kudos to you bro on dis. expecting more
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by Ann2012(f): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by maxxy26: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ajecking# Thanks 4 The Update,Na Here Wey Dey,
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
maxxy26:
Ajecking# Thanks 4 The Update,Na Here Wey Dey,
welkam dear!...
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Remite011:

Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by AJECKING(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Remite011:

dear remitte011 i appreciate your concern and i'll like to thank you for being such a good and a concerned folower of this thread!...thanks walai.
Re: To Hell With Hell (crime,love and Repentance) by junubeatz: 9:06am On May 02, 2019
ajecking! why now we dey wait....oya cum ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja / Must Read: Commynity Slut….our New Neighbours / MY CARELESS MOTHER- Episode 1-3 ( E-book/story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.