Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) (23219 Views)

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
may God deliver us from these rackets who make life difficult for people in the country, as if we dont have individuals with good buses ready to convey people in lagos.

one greedy group has decided that commuters should suffer .
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by Fadire97(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
superlanny:
Scarcity for where, the only scarcity I know is brain scarcity, which Atiku is obviously suffering from.

How does atiku relate to this topic. You are one of the problem of this country. Wise up
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by superlanny(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fadire97:

How does atiku relate to this topic. You are one of the problem of this country. Wise up
another ipob supporter still in sifia pains
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Eko oni baje
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by 1stdammy: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
superlanny:
Scarcity for where, the only scarcity I know is brain scarcity, which Atiku is obviously suffering from.
it is evident that you're the one suffering from brain scarcity here....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by BABANGBALI: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
I ate this kind of nonsense

Please note !!!
The correct spelling is
SCHOOL not SCHOOL.
Some people put the second O before the first O which is very wrong.
Very, very wrong!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by lexxwiz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Primero Transport Services Limited is Mr. Fola Tinubu

Is this guy related to Bola Tinubu? Chaiii
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by AbleGod32123: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
For some days, a common sight at BRT bus stops in Lagos state is an unusually large crowd of commuters waiting for the arrival of an available BRT bus.

These commuters are sometimes subjected to hours-long wait for BRT buses. In the evenings, it gets worse. Then, commuters wait much longer for the arrival of available buses.

[
From our investigation, it was discovered that the scarcity of fuel at the fuel dump of the sole franchisee of the Lagos BRT service was the reason for the scarcity of available buses at BRT bus stops.

Further investigations revealed that the management of the BRT franchise operator in Lagos – Primero Transport Services Limited – is experiencing a face-off with their suppliers of fuel.

This situation has warranted the withdrawal of some buses in their fleet from the roads, thus causing a shortage of active BRT buses.

Primero Transport Services Limited was established two years ago to operate the BRT buses from Ikorodu to CMS.

His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi Ambode launched the operation of the company on 12 November 2015

Primero commenced its BRT services with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.

The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Primero Transport Services Limited is Mr. Fola Tinubu.

Source:

Enjoy ur Next Level ���
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by osamz007: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Auto josh and motor news 5&6 grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by Dollabiz: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
oh
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
I think the government should end the monopoly of that company.

U no c were they said d MD of d company is Fola Tinubu. U still de talk say make govt end d companys monopoly. What is d difference between Lagos state govt& tinubu?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) by Konquest: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
theoldpretender:

Read the article

The problem is due to a dispute between the bus company and their fuel supplier

^^^^^
^^^^^
Yes, I agree with you... I read the article the very first time and
understood it FULL WELL... My original post was just laced with a little
sarcasm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Tree: Ben Murray-Bruce Claps Back At A Twitter User / 7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.