Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Need A Brand New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Brand New Phone (960 Views)

12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone / If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? / New Phone Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Brand New Phone by IBBFan(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2007
i'm almost going crazy searching for my new phone. i'm tired of my Sony Ericsson S700i as it has been with me for more than 18months and it is beginning to beg for freedom. i fell in love with SE M600i at first sight (online), but only discovered yesterday that it has no camera and radio (i'm not really radio crazy anyway). been running a few checks on Nokia (esp. N73 and N80) and the prices are kind of above my budget. i don't want to buy a tokunbo phone, i need something fresh from the pack with all accessories included (nothing short). requirements;

3G
camera (not less than 2MP)
radio (if applicable)
touchscreen (if applicable for PDA)
QWERTY keyboard (if applicable for PDA)

budget: N35k

you can keep the posts coming in this thread or send me a mail (same as my yahoo messenger id in my profile).

thank you all!
Re: I Need A Brand New Phone by IBBFan(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2007
not to worry, i settled for nokia 3250. for the thread viewers, i thank you. for the on-lookers, i thank you. for the people that didn't come here, i thank you.

cool

(1) (Reply)

Useful Wap Sites So Aid Mobile Users In Searching For Site. / I Need Help On How To Browse On My Phone / Plz Help On My Pocket Pc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.