Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (29974 Views)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by freemanbubble: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Ojukwudfugitive post=76404864][/quote]

You won't ask questions first why it cost that much junkeee

You think it was a new passport
I lied to the immigration officer that i lost the one I was using before

Whereas the truth was that i used it for illegal deals

So i had issues with Dubai police

So if not that the immigration officer helped me there would have been a problem
I was even supposed to pay more.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lagosian Enjoy Your Next Level... Do " O To Ge" For Tinubu To Avert Future Floods Lobatan
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Ojukwudfugitive: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Even the guy when i meet for immigration office even delay the thing small self. The guy took forty thousand from me for a 32 page o
It was just say two days. I met the guy on Monday morning and he finished everything on Tuesday evening.
But he wanted to convince me to wait for the ten years passport but i said no
Guy, you were defrauded by the guy you are foolishly praising here. I got my 32-page passport in Akure, Ondo state, January, 2019. It cost me 25k and it took me a week to collect it. The guy even asked me if I wanted to have it officially and it would cost me 18.5k and about 2 weeks before it could be ready. You need to go back to school as it is obvious you are educationally illiterate here.

He said that one will cost 70,000 naira
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by unadeymadkwa: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:
One of the disadvantages of staying in Lagos island.

So Iju ishaga is Lagos island?... I'm sure you don't live in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by freemanbubble: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Ojukwudfugitive post=76405663][/quote]

Go fuckkkkk yourself

Am not a Igbo

Am your father
Or you can refer me as your ancestors
If you know what that means

Anyway if you don't know
It means am a Bini

And we are the yorubas ancestors only if you know your history
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
NEXT LEVEL...........MEGA CITY INDEED grin grin
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
cucumbae:
Lagos is overrated.
Loud it bro
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Femich18:

This is not even island but the Mainland, If it was the island even the guy taking the shot would have been carried away
grin shoot me
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Yale9(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
But you all will still vote APC, cos your Lord commander says so.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by cheesmooth(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
OdenKelechi:

grin shoot me
hahahahahaha i was disappointed i waited for the rain no rain just dark clouds wanted to use the water just love rain water
OdenKelechi:

grin shoot me
OdenKelechi:

grin shoot me
hahahahahaha i was disappointed i waited for the rain no rain just dark clouds wanted to use the water just love rain water
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dirty place and dirty people sad
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by marqueee(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:
Iju ishaga is not on the island, over sabi fire you.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
OmoManU:
Blame it on Ambode

That's why Fashola would always remain a better administrator, during Fashola's time, as the rain is coming like this, Fashola would have started clearing drainages and canals but this big head prefers window dressing projects to impactful projects. Tho by Nigerian standard, he still does much than most Governors o but Lagos always need something far better
if I slap u there...like say during fashiola time no flooding...
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
grayht:
The rain blew away my cars roof... sad

Rain how

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
And it's not even rainy season yet... Well, I wonder how much of Lagos is actually under-sea level nowadays. Just a matter of time before the ocean reclaims what belongs to it.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Even the guy when i meet for immigration office even delay the thing small self. The guy took forty thousand from me for a 32 page o
It was just say two days. I met the guy on Monday morning and he finished everything on Tuesday evening.
But he wanted to convince me to wait for the ten years passport but i said no

He said that one will cost 70,000 naira
i wonder where I can do it and get it same day
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:
Iju Ishaga is Lagos island?

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Ibadanchief(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
You even get time for that Moniker....person wey no Sabi anywhere for Lagos....

I doubt if the person is even in Lagos .

majamajic:

iju/ishaga is not island
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
quentin06:
this one pass PH. time to start canoe biz in lag

U sure say dis wan fit pass PH PH na oga for flood o, sotey, dem dey use canoe waka inside one market(I don forget the name) like that wey dey along road if u dey come from owerri to ph. Around Igwurita side sha
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
OnyeFely:
This Lagos is as filthy as has never seen before. Blocked drainages, just this morning, a bag of poo was dropped oon the road, bag full oof poo, like a family poo. Lagos iis dirty

Now what is the meaning of this? Why are you insulting my city

Well pple check out my signature contact me if any is needed indeed
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Slimsly100:

U sure say dis wan fit pass PH PH na oga for flood o, sotey, dem dey use canoe waka inside one market(I don forget the name) like that wey dey along road if u dey come from owerri to ph. Around I g side sha

dat side na IMO state state, dont mind them they just claim rivers state because of oil, there's no rivers government presence there
Re: Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
quentin06:

dat side na IMO state state, dont mind them they just claim rivers state because of oil, there's no rivers government presence there

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video / Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos / The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.