Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. (18984 Views)

Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by Skmoda360(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Edo people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by Oricha79(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why traveling from edo state to Italy just to go and snatch phone, when you can do better by farming in auchi or ekpoma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by Hoodbilonia: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
If na naija
I knoe he eud plea not guilty and wud be slammed with huge bail.
But since na europe
No time to waste with th me enemy
Straight to jail
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by Afonja007: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And now he is a NIGERIAN. grin
But when he wins laurels and medals, they will trace his ancestors to Torino or Naples.
shut the fucck up these boy trans slave him self through Libya to Italy ,Italy did not colonize Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by systemz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
9ja l hail o.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by SVC6000: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
This Guy Nah Onitsha Guy. Him Think Say Italy Na Naija.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

Your sense of justice? Kill a human being because of phone ?
What should we do to you for your own offences?

Anyone who preys on the elderly and the young is not human being. He is a violent animal that needs to be put down asap.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by Doped123: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Am currently in uae and most of the agent here are Yoruba's. Seriously we are killing ourselves. Let me use this avenue to warn you guys don't ever come to uae with Nigerian passport. Don't ever come here. I was told both physically and online but I refused and came here. Terrible experience.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
If he did what he was alleged to have done, I am waiting for him to cast the blame on the DEVIL who made him rob a 74-year-old woman albeit in a foreign land. I am sure the devil is getting sick and tired of being blamed for anything that we mortals do that goes wrong. He [devil] must be waiting for his day in court to plead NOT GUILTY to all the blame and charges that have been leveled against him by Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life / Herdsman, Two Others Jailed In Ilorin For Love Scam (Photos) / New Year Fire: Angry Mob Attacks Fire Fighters In Onitsha For Late Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.