Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (51134 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes His Campaign To Lagos: Pictures & Video / Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by LZAA: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
does it mean that APC in lagos knows what we online people does not know? this APC desperation proves one thing, igbos are very key to whoever that will take over the Alausa house in Ikeja. it is obvious igbos are very important in lagos cheesy
Olawalesmarter1 and kagawa10 won't like this statement grin
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
LZAA:

Olawalesmarter1 and kagawa10 won't like this statement grin
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25
t9ksy is checking his blood pressure right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by LZAA: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2019
immhotep:

t9ksy is checking his blood pressure right now grin
grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
googi:
Igbo always celebrating before they accomplish anything.

They did in Jos and ruined the chances of Ekwueme as Presidential candidate.

They celebrated Buhari/Okadigbo ticket.

They celebrated Jonathan after his votes from all over Nigeria as if it was only their votes.

They celebrated Saraki and Ekeremadu acrobabic katakata to seize power until Saraki dissolved.

They celebrated Atiku/Obi

Now let me show them. Be careful before you fall on your face again. This is how to capture LAGOS but they have to get in line.

- If it is not the Bini a Yoruba protectorate, under Oranmiyan and Eweka reversing ownership, it is Dahomey Women Warriors claiming or extending their kinship as Yoruba to their neighboring Yoruba.

It is now the turn of the Igbo. Let me help them with their spurious claims.

Jaja Opobo defied and stopped the British as middle men traders in Southern Nigeria and traded directly with European. Just like the Ijebu did for centuries with Arabs and Europeans.

So, Igbo through Jaja of Opobo and Ijebu ruled the Southern Nigeria? ������

You are not well informed. Go and get proper education.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by ade4real2016: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2019
HebronHF:
He knows APC will definitely win and he's actually looking for attention.
All these Oil men sef.
All the Oil Men are Joining APC to pave way for busine
ss purposes

Hmmmm!!!if na you n ko Won't you protect your business interestAbeg,leave d dude Jo,we're all fraudsters....
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Ajibel(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2019
OfoIgbo:
If PDP wins, my happiness will not be whole. Not because I don't like PDP, but because I like Sanwo-Olu as a person. All through his campaign he has never been divisive and he has shown we Igbos huge respect at every given opportunity.

Within the Igbo psyche, Sanwo-Olu has only two Achilles Heels and none of his own making and they are
a) Huge subservience to Tinubu, thus making him appear as a puppet. Igbos detest puppetry. Chris Uba tried it. Okorocha is trying it. And all these individuals are being cast to the dustbin of political history. Igbos also detest godfatherism wherever it rears its ugly head.

b) Association with Buhari. Everyone knows Igbos have no single respect or regard for Buhari, so anyone that associates with him, invariably gets tainted somewhat. Buhari is perceived as genetically anti-Igbo, and Igbos hate him in return. Igbos have no time for pretenses and BUhari knows that. After another four years max, his presidential powers will be completely gone, and he will be fully exposed to the hatred, he played a huge part in creating within the Igbo subconscious.

The two above weakpoints are Sanwo-Olu's only vulnerability points in Igbo-Lagosian circles, but I know he will still get quite a number of Igbo votes, as Igbos detest punishing someone for wrongs he or she didn't commit. The question is whether these votes will be enough to get him over the line. I will wait and see.

You stated it rightly sir. Many people didn't like Buhari, but they love Sanwo-olu. So I wont be surprised at all if Sanwo-olu gets more votes and even win PDP strongholds compared to Buhari's performance.

It's the influence of Tinubu that is making people skeptical. But cast that aside and listen to Sanwo-olu's plans and you'll realise that Agbaje has nothing new to offer.

In fact BOG might even get more or split votes Agbaje ought to get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyCLyA-_7c
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Anago50000: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Investbrooker:
This sanwo olu is a bastard. Imagine telling an Ibo person to campaign for him in Lagos. This guy must have fallen for that lie that Ibo's makeup large population of Lagos. They actually dont. I think these guys are making these iboes too important than they actually are.
This was how one said Ibo have 7 million votes in the North. Atiku fell for that
. Kiddo,what do you know ,you think politics is playing bet9ja?

Yeye boy
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by suremanpatriot: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Igbos shld behav themselves and align themselves with Tinubu,because he is a genuine Democrat and detribalized Nigerian.
What the masses dont know that all this money bag politicians' permanent is money ,It is so shocking ,I saw two so called politicians of the two major parties eating and laughing loud in a premium restaurant in Paris recently,yet street boys wil be fighting for their ssake. Politics in Ngr is all commerce. lipsrsealed
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by jude33084(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
does it mean that APC in lagos knows what we online people does not know? this APC desperation proves one thing, igbos are very key to whoever that will take over the Alausa house in Ikeja. it is obvious igbos are very important in lagos cheesy

They are the majority in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.