Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

"I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation (48114 Views)

Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Amberon11: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Like your mother?
donstan18:
You once breastfed him?

If by any way reversed was the case, some of these frustrated dumbfvck creatures calling themselves women will be quick to term the man pervert/pedophile.
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Give me his num, i want to congratulate him.

Are you sure you want to congratulate him abi you sef wan breastfeed the boy , he is lookin lean again
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Is that news,

Me that my girl friend breastfeeds an adult like me trice a week nkor.

i hope & pray she is not my future wife ..... the way to you drink pure water gan such nylon can not be recycled ..
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Gulher: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
You once breastfed him?

If by any way reversed was the case, some of these frustrated dumbfvck creatures calling themselves women will be quick to term the man pervert/pedophile.
what a disgrace of a human being. You are even a shame to mad people that roam the streets.
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by bareal(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Abi you want to breastfeed him too?

grin grin grin
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Mariangeles(f): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
michaelandre:
men are also sacred!! all genders are sacred and equal. so if an innocent man would be jail for sexual abuse like this I think a woman should be jailed too
Breastfeeding and molesting are child are two very different situations

What can a man do for a child that needs to be breastfed ??
Give him his nipples ?? angry
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Atikusbaby1: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
my sweet love..that was such a noble thing you did for for this kid..i hope you remind him everyday...when his head gets too big he wont be doing bigboy for u
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Ayobami7(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
okay
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by joliecouer: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
czar2k16:
So at the time in particular, the nursing mother's breast could not produce milk, but urs was mysteriously able produce the said milk?!!!!! From where nahw?!!

No wonder children of nowadays fail woefully....Short passage they can't comprehebd. Can't you see where she said she her own daughter is six months old at that time.

2 Likes

Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Atom007(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Olosho
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by holluphemydavid(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Awon omo shepeteri wnt to congratulate Matthew.... Weldon ma
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Dollabiz: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
really
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Kennydoc(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
You once breastfed him?

Reversed in what sense? Do men produce breastmilk?
So what will a man have been able to feed a baby girl with? Sperm? Your mind is very warped.
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by luvyaself95(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
You once breastfed a Giant like Goliath Madam Congratulation..
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Analog95(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sterope:
You are very stupid!

please don't insult anyone on this platform. Telling him he is stupid is too much an insult. had it been you said he is foolish now, it is still better.
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by olatechnician(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
What a touching story...

i dont see anytin touching abt d story
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by BlackPantherCri: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
czar2k16:
So at the time in particular, the nursing mother's breast could not produce milk, but urs was mysteriously able produce the said milk?!!!!! From where nahw?!!

Olodo. She was also breastfeeding her own child!
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Kaymaxine(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shuuutt up

Almost every body was once breast fed by their aunty. Either from the mother side or the father side
But normally common with auntys from the mother's side.

Speak for yourself mumu...
It's so obvious you didn't suck from your mum...explains the behaviour
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by freemanbubble: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kaymaxine:

Speak for yourself mumu...
It's so obvious you didn't suck from your mum...explains the behaviour

Junkeee
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by mozona(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
well u can still breast fed him again
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol.
Looks like OOU matric gown...
Smells like OOU matric gown...
It is OOU matric gown.
OOU freshers matriculated today. Congrats to you all, you all rock.

Congrats to him
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by Mariangeles(f): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
olatechnician:

i dont see anytin touching abt d story
You wouldn't see it unless you know it...
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by adoho(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
oya breastfeeder
operation breastfeed the nation
I don't think that dullard was breastfed
cos he wouldn't have been so lifeless
or would have even matriculated
oya next mission
breastfeed bubu
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by DerideGull(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
otiwisdom:
Wow,so if she has breastfed a full grown man like this, that is to say their is an old woman under those make-ups (women can change their face to another just with the use of pencil and brush)

Your level of intellect sucks. Nigeria is indeed a basket of ninnies.
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by femi4: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2019
Tamarapetty:
you want to breastfeed him too
Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by czar2k16(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

Olodo. She was also breastfeeding her own child!
Olodo?!!! U definitely must be referring to ur dullard of a father. Misinformed, mutated underrated He/She goat.
Ode
*Spits

Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by czar2k16(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
joliecouer:

No wonder children of nowadays fail woefully....Short passage they can't comprehebd. Can't you see where she said she her own daughter is six months old at that time.

So what are u implying?!!
Who's failing?
What brought that up?
Are u high on codein?

If u can't answer the question without being sarcastically stupid then STFU

Ode

Re: "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation by LordTheus(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nollywood filmmaker and actor, Iyabo Ojo shares cute photo of her nephew, brother's son as she celebrates his matriculation. Gistvic Reports.

Iyabo wrote about how she once breastfed Mathew when his mum's breast refused to produce milk. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/i-once-breastfed-my-nephew-iyabo-ojo.html
Oh god the cringe.

Does the entire world really need to know that you breastfed the young man when he was little?

The embarrassment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Shows Her Stretch Marks / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) / Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.