Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour (25167 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos / Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Olugbayi: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Both should respect their baby
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by felixation123(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol like you owe the world anything ??���
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Yoighaman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
For a man to doubt the paternity of a child alledged to be his, goes to show how the woman in question is being perceived. He ain't no fool and should be left to his decisions....only time or DNA would tell. If I were in his shoes, I'd take a chill pill to ascertain the facts but the marriage is obviously over because he doubted in the first place, no sane woman would take that.

1 Like

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by BanevsJoker(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
kolnel:
Abounce knows better
He bounces better.
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by BanevsJoker(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Uglymind:
grin
Lol
Abounce?
What a funny Nick name
He was a bouncing baby boy at birth. Guess he never stopped bouncing, hence the present perfect tense

1 Like

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Olugbayi: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oga oo!
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
The way this woman is talking obviously she's not saint �

3 Likes

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
No sane man will leave the mother of his child immediately after delivery without a very solid reason....... angry
Word.
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Kobicove(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
I thought this drama has ended undecided
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by gcof(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Finally my enemies have remembered this my ebony queen
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Doped123: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
PLEASE THE ADMIN SHOULD MAKE THIS A TOPIC, HE WHO HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR. NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP COMING TO UAE FOR JOB SEEKING/VISIT VISA. AM CURRENTLY IN UAE AND 98% JOBS FOR NIGERIANS ARE JOBS YOU WONT EVEN DO IN NIGERIA. THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK AT OUR CV ONCE YOU ARE A NIGERIAN. IF YOU MUST COME PLEASE AND PLEASE DONT COME WITH NIGERIA PASSPORT. THEY'RE ENSLAVING US BECAUSE WE ARE AFRIAD OF COMING BACK EMPTY. BEFORE I WAS AFRAID OF COMING BACK EMPTY BUT after I SIGNED AN AGREEMENT AND MY EMPLOYMENT VISA WAS PROCESSED. THEY TOOK ME TO THE PLANT TO DO A HARD JOB WITH MY QUALIFICATIONS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL THAT THING THEY CALL CONTRACT, AM GOING HOME TO CONTINUE MY CABLE INSTALLATION BUSINESS. I KNOW I LOST A LOT BUT IT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD FOR ME. I WILL STILL STAND AGAIN AND MAYBE GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES IN EUROPE. I GAVE UP MY EDUCATION TO GO AND GET GOOD JOB OVERSEA BUT I DISCOVERED UAE IS A WRONG COUNTRY FOR A NIGERIAN. THEY HATE US WITH PASSION. SECONDLY BECUASE OF THE TURTURE WE ARE SUBJECTED TOO AFTER SPENDING MILLION TO COME HERE. SOME NIGERIANS HAVE COMMITED CRIMES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EXPERIENCED IN THIS COUNTRY, EVERYDAY NEW RECORD. ONE HAPPENED IN MY OWN VERY EYES. THEY ARE JUST FRUSTRATED HERE, MANY ARE OVERSTAY AND RUNNING FROM POLICE. I READ THIS KIND ONLINE AND IGNORED IT AND IT COST ME A MILLION NAIRA BUT AM WILLING TO COME BACK AND START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN, NOTHING LIKE MY FREEDOM. LET THEM STAY WITH THERE MONEY. I WILL RISE AGAIN. TRY AND PASS THIS INFORMATION. EVERYDAY HUNDREDS OF NIGERIANS ARE TROOPING INTO UAE. I WISH I COULD FORGET THE VISA WHEN IT WAS OUT LIKE I WAS ADVISED BUT I SAW THAT AS AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS. THEY MADE CLEAR IN THEIR OPENINGS/ NO NIGERIANS THEN WHY ARE THEY ACCPTING US INTO THE COUNTRY. PAYING FOR BEDSPACE 60K PER MONTH IS ALSO A BIITER EXPERIENCE, TALK ABOUT FOOD VERE VERY EXPENSIVE. AGENT FEE FOR THAT IS NO GO AREA. FRUSTRATED NIGERIANS WILL DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS AGENT AND TAKE YOU TO WHERE YOU WILL BE ENSLAVED WITHOUT DOCUMENT, NEXT IS OVERSTAY WITHOUT MONTHLY SALARY THEN WHAT YOU WILL BE THINKING IS WHO TO RETALIATE ON FINALLY WHO FALLS THE VICTIM IS STILL YOUR OWN NIGERIAN BROTHERS BECAUSE THIS gay ASIANS WILL NEVER GIVE A CHANCE TO RETALIATE ON THEM. THEY SEE YOU AS MINOR OR SLAVE WHO HAS COME TO DRAG THERE HOME. THE LOCALS ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND THEY LIVE VERY FAR FROM VISITORS, SO YOU ARE STALKED WITH CRAZY INDIAN, Pakistan, BANGALIS WHO doesn't WANT TO SEE YOU AT ALL. EJECHEREM IJE OFOMU ULA. AM WAITING FOR OFFICIAL CANCELLATION AND I WILL FIND TICKET EVEN IF IT REQUIRES begging AND I WILL COME BACK TO MY HAND WORK. WHAT A BITTER EXPERIENCE. NOBODY WILL TELL YOU THIS RATHER COME THEY TELL SO THAT THEY CAN GET VISA MONEY FROM YOU TO ENCOURAGE THEMSELVES OF THEIR EXPERIENCE. I TOOK TIME TO DO THIS BECAUSE IT WILL SAVE A SOUL.

2 Likes

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by austin2all: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
We'll know better with time. Pikin go grow nau.
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by jamaicabakare(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Uglymind:
grin
Lol
Abounce?
What a funny Nick name

Abounce done bounce comot for the marriage embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by austin2all: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Doped123:
PLEASE THE ADMIN SHOULD MAKE THIS A TOPIC, HE WHO HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR. NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP COMING TO UAE FOR JOB SEEKING/VISIT VISA. AM CURRENTLY IN UAE AND 98% JOBS FOR NIGERIANS ARE JOBS YOU WONT EVEN DO IN NIGERIA. THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK AT OUR CV ONCE YOU ARE A NIGERIAN. IF YOU MUST COME PLEASE AND PLEASE DONT COME WITH NIGERIA PASSPORT. THEY'RE ENSLAVING US BECAUSE WE ARE AFRIAD OF COMING BACK EMPTY. BEFORE I WAS AFRAID OF COMING BACK EMPTY BUT after I SIGNED AN AGREEMENT AND MY EMPLOYMENT VISA WAS PROCESSED. THEY TOOK ME TO THE PLANT TO DO A HARD JOB WITH MY QUALIFICATIONS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL THAT THING THEY CALL CONTRACT, AM GOING HOME TO CONTINUE MY CABLE INSTALLATION BUSINESS. I KNOW I LOST A LOT BUT IT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD FOR ME. I WILL STILL STAND AGAIN AND MAYBE GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES IN EUROPE. I GAVE UP MY EDUCATION TO GO AND GET GOOD JOB OVERSEA BUT I DISCOVERED UAE IS A WRONG COUNTRY FOR A NIGERIAN. THEY HATE US WITH PASSION. SECONDLY BECUASE OF THE TURTURE WE ARE SUBJECTED TOO AFTER SPENDING MILLION TO COME HERE. SOME NIGERIANS HAVE COMMITED CRIMES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EXPERIENCED IN THIS COUNTRY, EVERYDAY NEW RECORD. ONE HAPPENED IN MY OWN VERY EYES. THEY ARE JUST FRUSTRATED HERE, MANY ARE OVERSTAY AND RUNNING FROM POLICE. I READ THIS KIND ONLINE AND IGNORED IT AND IT COST ME A MILLION NAIRA BUT AM WILLING TO COME BACK AND START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN, NOTHING LIKE MY FREEDOM. LET THEM STAY WITH THERE MONEY. I WILL RISE AGAIN. TRY AND PASS THIS INFORMATION. EVERYDAY HUNDREDS OF NIGERIANS ARE TROOPING INTO UAE. I WISH I COULD FORGET THE VISA WHEN IT WAS OUT LIKE I WAS ADVISED BUT I SAW THAT AS AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS. THEY MADE CLEAR IN THEIR OPENINGS/ NO NIGERIANS THEN WHY ARE THEY ACCPTING US INTO THE COUNTRY. PAYING FOR BEDSPACE 60K PER MONTH IS ALSO A BIITER EXPERIENCE, TALK ABOUT FOOD VERE VERY EXPENSIVE. AGENT FEE FOR THAT IS NO GO AREA. FRUSTRATED NIGERIANS WILL DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS AGENT AND TAKE YOU TO WHERE YOU WILL BE ENSLAVED WITHOUT DOCUMENT, NEXT IS OVERSTAY WITHOUT MONTHLY SALARY THEN WHAT YOU WILL BE THINKING IS WHO TO RETALIATE ON FINALLY WHO FALLS THE VICTIM IS STILL YOUR OWN NIGERIAN BROTHERS BECAUSE THIS gay ASIANS WILL NEVER GIVE A CHANCE TO RETALIATE ON THEM. THEY SEE YOU AS MINOR OR SLAVE WHO HAS COME TO DRAG THERE HOME. THE LOCALS ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND THEY LIVE VERY FAR FROM VISITORS, SO YOU ARE STALKED WITH CRAZY INDIAN, Pakistan, BANGALIS WHO doesn't WANT TO SEE YOU AT ALL. EJECHEREM IJE OFOMU ULA. AM WAITING FOR OFFICIAL CANCELLATION AND I WILL FIND TICKET EVEN IF IT REQUIRES begging AND I WILL COME BACK TO MY HAND WORK. WHAT A BITTER EXPERIENCE. NOBODY WILL TELL YOU THIS RATHER COME THEY TELL SO THAT THEY CAN GET VISA MONEY FROM YOU TO ENCOURAGE THEMSELVES OF THEIR EXPERIENCE. I TOOK TIME TO DO THIS BECAUSE IT WILL SAVE A SOUL.

I wish every undergraduate youth can see this wonderful piece of advice.
Omo, Nigeria don finally cast lass lass.

1 Like

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by asanwafo: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Stop wiping up emotions. Be reasonable for once. Is there any medical prove to attest to the fact that Abounce is the father of that child? If there is , show us. I still insist that many of u naija celebrities are just corporate prostitutes. Complete packaged hoes
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by stanliwise(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
No sane man will leave the mother of his child immediately after delivery without a very solid reason....... angry
Not all men are sane
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by stanliwise(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Doped123:
How are we sure this is true?
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Obajohn100(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
All these girls that tubaba used in African queen apart from Annie I no come d understand dem o

1 Like

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Fitz22(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmmmm...No one knows and they don't deserve your explanation. You re still standing and when there is a Will there is a way.
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by donbenie(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Queenext:
Why did he doubt the paternity in the first place?

There's no smoke without fire
Did he tell you that he doubts the paternity of his son?
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by donbenie(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
How are we sure this is true?
Maybe you should give UAE a trial,to disprove his claims..

We'll be waiting for your dissertation with bated breath.. grin
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
soberdrunk:

No sane man will judge a story without really getting both sides of the story

Toddlers abound on nairaland!!
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by pastorcyrus(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Yvonne Jegede, the Nollywood actress who has been enmeshed in a marital crisis that led to alleged questioning of his son's paternity, has stated that her estranged husband Abounce, knows that Xavier is 100% his son.

In an interview with Pulse, Yvonne Jegede stated that Abounce can't deny the fact that Xavier is 100% his son. She said; "I don't call him. I only reached out to him when I feel the need to because he knows Xavier is his son, he is 100% sure he's his son," Jegede said reacting to the rumour about the paternity of her son. "He's been to the house twice after we got back to the country, he's come to see his son twice and he has pictures with his son on his phone which I took so why he's not posting them, maybe his personal reasons, maybe he's not like me who is showing my joy to the world, I don't know but is that enough to give me a name? no, you don't give me a name like that, common, that is not right, people tried to bully me or make dry joke over this, about my life, would you be happy if I were your sister but anyways, I am here, I am strong and will be strong for my son. I have morals to set for him and what the world is about."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/06/abounce-knows-xavier-is-100-his-son-yvonne-jegede-denies-sons-paternity-rumour/

No comment, my eyes have seen my ears
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by stanliwise(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
donbenie:
Maybe you should give UAE a trial,to disprove his claims..

We'll be waiting for your dissertation with bated breath.. grin
I am saying this because there are some people called Scandalmonger/rumor-mongers.
They are addicted to causing choas and fear in people, they could go to the extent of using video records, voice record and pictures to ensure people keep talking and passing the message around.

One attribute of their messages is that it doesn't have any source and they are always begging people to pass it around. Also they rely heavily on other gullible rumor-mongers to help them propagate their news as they have soft spot for unconfirmed news

Also we have people they call "fifth columnist" - they help another country to spread fake rumors and cause sabotage to their country.

The News could have some truth but let's be careful on how we believe unconfirmed news.

3 Likes

Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by wisdomkid: 12:59am On Mar 07, 2019
soberdrunk:

SAYS an idiot..

Men that are like goats, having s#x even when their wife is in labor. grin grin grin
Lol, what does this one knows about relationships?

grin grin Shut up and sit down.
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by zedman1(m): 2:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Abounce! Hehe, tey tey rapper those days. I totally forgot about this guy until now.
Re: Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour by Slimsly100(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:
Only a foolish man will marry an actress

My guy take am easy o.
Wetin u dey try talk self
Olu Jacobs, Captain Ekeinde, Mr. McDermott, etc dem be foolish men cos dem marry actresses
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award / Omotola's Stunning Look At The Future Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.