Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries (24990 Views)

World Cup Qualifier Ends As Brazil Try To Deport 4 Argentine Players Mid-Match / Tokyo Olympics: Five Nigerians Who Won Medals For Other Countries / Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

If all you have to offer her is a black c0ck..

She might not take the deal...

It's always easy in the movies...remember women are attracted to someone who showers regularly, wears clean clothes etc.
You seem very fascinated with black c0cks
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by LexngtonSteele: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ishilove:

You must be. Because you following me around

You like them long. But i am choosy. Oya vamooze tongue

[img]https://media./images/bd092fb261df4588a51f9dd1f4815fea/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by phorget(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Shame on African leaders...
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by nelxxy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
rise your hand if you are waiting for 2026 world cup(mexico, usa, canada world cup)

chai option yapa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by ghost3040: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ishilove:

How far old layer.. undecided undecided
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by asawanathegreat(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pls leave them, they have already find refuge there
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
For the sake of arguendo, let's give the benefit of doubt to the numbskull who averred that based on the names in the article that the individuals must be Ibos. At least these Nigerians are not in Nigerian abducting and killing their fellow humans for money rituals.
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by hokafor(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Joromi12:
U can pay agent over 1m. Yet u claim u dey suffer smh. Suicuide is beta than going to most eastern european nations
tell them only if they will listen. If you are not a student going to Russia is a waste of time
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Praisesongz:
If na me I go just find one babe toast am love am like mumu find am belle
Who wan come carry me
It's not that easy, Russian women are Racist. and there is no Future in Russia weather is also very Harsh..Russia do not issue their passports to Especially black people. Never ever!.

Ain't no way in hell i am living in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Akabuking: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
come back let us enjoy this change together.

1 Like

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by graccce: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bundle them back o

Let enjoy the Next level Tinz
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Jolite(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
which means the russians that came to nigeria on election rigging observation will be deported too.
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Afonja007: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:
Russia will be doing them a favor.
Russia has no economic value for Africans except drug dealers and traffickers.
or weapon grin as dark person I can't even visit russia for a holiday their skin head boys kill without any remorse
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

You must be. Because you following me around

You like them long. But i am choosy. Oya vamooze tongue

[img]https://media./images/bd092fb261df4588a51f9dd1f4815fea/tenor.gif[/img]
Lol. You gat jokes.
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Jolite(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
which means the RUSSIANS that came on election rigging observation mission to NIGERIA and doesn't want to go back will be deported before the next rigging too. Nonsense..
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by skyfather09(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
why... the Nigerians wey dey there dey complain Ni?!
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Praisesongz: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Yeah. You sounded even dumber than the first time.

Try again.
yeah keep acting dumber
Ah no know wetin consign u with my matter
Mi o mo iya e ri
So Dey your lane sir
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by LexngtonSteele: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Praisesongz:
yeah keep acting dumber
Ah no know wetin consign u with my matter
Mi o mo iya e ri
So Dey your lane sir

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Praisesongz: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=76414632][/quote] God right now
He go be like
“And I give this idiot sense o”

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Praisesongz: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=76414632][/quote] God right now
He’ll be like and I give this idiot sense o

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by LexngtonSteele: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Praisesongz:

Praisesongz to his father :

God right now
He go be like
“And I give this idiot sense o”

Ok
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Praisesongz: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Ok
goat he go still quote me o lol
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by lereinter(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
oh africa
who created africa

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by Akotad(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do You Want To Run Facebook Ad For Your Business?
Do Have Issues In Turning Visitors To Regular Customers?
Are You Planning To Own A Website For Your Business?
Are You Planning To Own A Blog And Become A Blogger?
Do You Wish To Own An E-Commerce Website (i.e Online Store)?
Do You Want A Killer Content That Will Attract Visitors To Your Blog?
We Can Make A Video For Your Business To Attract More Visitors
We Offer Bulk SMS Services @ The Best Price

We Offer All These Services Professionally And At Affordable Prices @ ADEKAB KONSULT
You Can Contact Us: Call/Whatsapp (+2349034877388)
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
nelxxy:
rise your hand if you are waiting for 2026 world cup(mexico, usa, canada world cup)

chai option yapa
I will already be in Canada before then and of course legally so I will watch a world cup match live without any case of me sneaking around cool cool
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by win3k: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Good, anyone disgracing their countries in a poor useless country like Russia deserves it.
Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by metroid(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2019
nelxxy:

chai option yapa

grin

Re: Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries by mikael11(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thank God... My neighbor will soon be back grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans / Meet Asisat Oshoala's Mother In Her Shop (Photos) / John Obi Mikel: Comparing Him With Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.