Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Save Money On Fuel (car Owners) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Save Money On Fuel (car Owners) (3269 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / Mechanics And The Pranks They Play On Car Owners. Share Your Experience / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Save Money On Fuel (car Owners) by Ivvie: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2007
ell77:

CHOOSING YOUR CAR WISELY IS A GOOD IDEA! Many people have cottoned on to the 'fuel efficient car' idea!

For sale . . . the exceptional . . . Mazda Millenia

The Millenia has been praised for its exceptional fit and finish, and the Millenia S is the only car sold in America to feature the Miller-cycle engine, a supercharged piston power plant that is much more fuel efficient than its 210-horsepower rating might suggest. The Millenia competes in the very crowded near-luxury segment and considered by many to be a luxury car in its own right, where its flowing lines set it apart from the competition.

This SILVER car is available for sale in Lagos and is priced at an amazing NGN 900,000 (less than a third of its real cost in the USA)! This is indeed fantastic value for money and I promise you, it will be a struggle to find a better offer elsewhere for such a prestigious car. Still, astonishinly there may be some possibilities for minor price negotiations upon viewing this car.

For more details and to arrange to view this luxurious auto, please contact me on ell7heaven@yahoo.co.uk and enter into your email the subject title MAZDA MILLENIA. Or alternatively, post your details on this thread. More details will be added shortly, in the mean time a sample picture of the type of car is included below (not actual photo - this will come shortly).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Ell77

Millenia is not the only car with an electrical pump and wasn't even the first in the U.S. Mercedes' are fitted with Kompressors too. The S is the only model designed by Mazda. The L engine was designed and built by Ford of North America.

Talk about fuel economy, any car driven by a camshaft is not going to be fuel conservative. Dethrottling is the only solution to improved fuel management. Manufacturers and tabloids issue ideas of saving gasoline that is no way practical to the principle that govern the entire "system."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car WAX, Sealant / What Documents Do I Need For My Car / Latest Cars In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.