Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are U A Pension Holder Did U Received A Mail From Ur Pension Administrator? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are U A Pension Holder Did U Received A Mail From Ur Pension Administrator? (585 Views)

Who Got This Mail From .africa? / How Can I Get A Pension Clearance Certificate For A Business Name / Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Pension Holder Did U Received A Mail From Ur Pension Administrator? by projet: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have been getting repeated text messages and mails from my Pension Administrator to go on their website to update my profile,according to them,they said it was a directive from National Pension Commission in Abuja that ordered them to get their customers to update their profile,my concern is the sensitive requirements they are asking such as bvn number,signature etc. how competent and secure are they in managing such sensitive items? Is that directive really coming from National Pension Commission?
if you are a pension holder as well have you received such persistent messages and mails from your Pension Administrators asking you to go and update your profile on their website?Kindly authenticate the veracity of the message. this is the mail I got below I also got a text message.

Dear Esteemed Member,
Please be reminded that the
National Pension Commission has
directed all Pension Fund
Administrators (PFAs) to update the
records of their clients, following
this, we wish to request you to log
on to our portal for data recapture
via the internet on https://
datarecapture.premiumpension.com .
Kindly follow the steps below:

Provide the following login
credentials (RSA PIN,
Registered phone number
with Premium Pension, Date
of Birth, State of Origin and
Date retirement savings
account was last credited).
You will need to successfully
provide four out of the five
parameters to login.
Fill the sections and save the
entries by clicking on save
and Continue (If you make
any errors on a previous
page, press the back button
on the data recapture
application to return to the
previous page and make the
necessary correction(s).
Preview the fully filled form
aftercompleting the entries
by clicking on the preview
button on page 5 of the
form.
To use the live capture on
the certification window, click
the dropdown button on
Photo Input Mode
or Signature Input mode.
Choose “live capture”, click
“Start Camera”, and click on
the “snap signature/photo”
button to capture the image.
If the file size is too large
when trying to save
and continue, right click the
image and select “Save image
as”. Save the file to the
computer and resize the
image, then change the
dropdown button to “File
Upload Mode”. Click on the
button, browse to saved
image location and select it.
Click on finish and submit to
complete the registration

please be informed that the following will be required;
National Identity Number
(NIN)
Bank Verification Number
(BVN)
Passport size Photo taken on
white background
Signature (upload scan or
photo of signature)
Other mandatory biodata
information

For further inquiries, please contact
us on 09-4615700 or email us at
csu@premiumpension.com
For Premium Pension Limited
Customer Service Team
If you no longer wish to receive mail
from us, you can unsubscribe
Premium Pension, 4 Agwu Close, Off
Faskari Crescent, Garki, ABUJA,
900243, Niger
Re: Are U A Pension Holder Did U Received A Mail From Ur Pension Administrator? by projet: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lala please I need public knowledge on this.thanks
Re: Are U A Pension Holder Did U Received A Mail From Ur Pension Administrator? by Danielomisco(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nooooo dont ! Please walk directly to your PFA branch and make enquiries,never heard of any update done like that besides Pencom has not given any instruction like that.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Installer/wiring Expert (conduit/surface) / If You Are An Old-time Nairalander, Check In Here / Angry Wife Confronts Husband's Side Chick In The Mall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.