Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money (2703 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by makurnini: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
I am tired of job searching, I am good at web development but I cant find any clients.
I want to know a good skill to acquire that will pay my bills or how to get clients for web development.
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by greatnaija01: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
no one can answer this for you.
SIT DOWN and THINK on what you are good at... or things you are gifted at and FIND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS that need such traits and go for them.... chikena.

makurnini:
I am tired of job searching, I am good at web development but I cant find any clients.
I want to know a good skill to acquire that will pay my bills or how to get clients for web development.
Thanks...
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Harrymig1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'll suggest you focus on your strength, go for something you know you can be good at.
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Divineroyalty(f): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
You can check these out.

Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by makurnini: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Divineroyalty:
You can check these out.
thanks but how do i get clients
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Divineroyalty(f): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Divinerace(m): 2:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Forextrading
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 08, 2019
I hate job hunting with a passion

1 Like

Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by udeze73(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
You will still need investment capital. Na dat capital be d koko
Divinerace:
Forextrading
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by udeze73(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Divineroyalty:
You can check these out.
How can one get self employed, having equipped with digital marketing, Ms excel and Google analysis skills. I posses these knowledge but they are being redundant since I cant generate Income with it.
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Rubbiish(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Divineroyalty:
You can check these out.
Do u make money from any of these?
Be honest
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Ademat7(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
udeze73:
How can one get self employed, having equipped with digital marketing, Ms excel and Google analysis skills. I posses these knowledge but they are being redundant since I cant generate Income with it.
Get on to twitter
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Knox123(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Graphic design
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Icequeen94(f): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2019

Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Divineroyalty(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
udeze73:

Your skills are quite impressive. These knowledge are not redundant like you put it. You're just yet to start making them useful.
Talking about self employment, I can give you few suggestions that I have.

Become a freelancer:
Many companies and individuals have much works on their hands that hiring the services of a freelancer becomes the ideal thing for them to do. Digital marketing is one skill that is pretty valuable in recent times, likewise excel.
It's not easy I must tell you. But it's worth giving a try. Register with Fiverr and create a gig on what you do. Also, you can register on Upwork and start sending proposals.
If you're interested in any of these two, there are many threads here on NL that can be a guide for you. For easy reference, you can search for beatzone and victor101, their threads are quite a knowledge mine for that.

Then, you can also create a profile on linkedin and market yourself. Sign up for their job alerts on your area of expertise.

There is what is called social selling. This is marketing yourself through social media such as Instagram, twitter, quora, LinkedIn, and others.

You can also look up for jobs on Craigslist.com. People post jobs there under different categories. And you can do it from the comfort of your home.

If you're really good at what you do, any of these up here can work for you.
Wish you good luck.
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Divineroyalty(f): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rubbiish:

Do u make money from any of these?
Be honest

You say honest? I was never planning on doing otherwise.
So here's my being honest, if you are good at what you do, you'll make your money from it.
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Rubbiish(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Divineroyalty:

You say honest? I was never planning on doing otherwise.
So here's my being honest, if you are good at what you do, you'll make your money from it.
@bold not everything my sis
Reason we should be careful when selecting a path
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Ghanaian(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Imakeherdrip(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
In few years time, the demand for hedge fund managers will rally. Where would you be?
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by earldoyex(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sell What People Want To Buy... Not Necessarily What They Need To Buy

Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by okcharles(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
With your phone and Internet, you can learn Affiliate Marketing and start earning as soon as you start implementing what you've learned.

For further details, I can be reached on +2348038453347 (Calls, SMS Text Messages or WhatsApp Messages).

Sincerely,

Charles Okoukoni
Re: What Skill Should A Jobless Graduate Acquire To Start Making Money by Blackblessed500(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Learning

(1) (Reply)

Itilv3 Video Tutorial / Free Oil And Gas Training(pipe Design And Stress Analysis) / *****blue Ocean Strategy*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.