Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? (22259 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by mariahAngel(f): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Acquiring a new skill is a way of adding value to yourself.
Every time you learn something new, you become better than you were.

This year, be encouraged to learn as much skills as you can, so that in the near future, you can be better than you are now.
So that when you look back, you can be proud of the person you have become and what you have been able to achieve.

So, without further ado, what skill(s) are you learning this year?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by SonofIsima(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
G

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nsonaso(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Android and iPhone app development... has been one of my life time ambition.
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by PellsKodak: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Skills to continue drilling kpekus grin

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by oluwaseyi0: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Switch from backend programming to block chain programming

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by sukkot: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
good question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by beautyhd: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Keyboard .

Partially a skill though, I want to be an expert in playing a piano.

I got one recently and already paid someone to come teach me.

So, help me God

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Chillext(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sportybet

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by civilserva: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
M

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Tobies: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
DevOps

I'm currently following this 90DaysOfDevOps since this year. You can still join if you want
https://github.com/MichaelCade/90DaysOfDevOps/blob/main/2023.md

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by olahero(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
As a satisfied Graphics Designer, Printer cum gadget savvy person.

These are what I adding to my skill sets.

1. Painting
2. Interior Decoration
3. Electricial
4. Solar/Inverter installer

So help me God.

Government should not be everyone problem.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Stevosty: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Baking

14 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by BigDawsNet: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and Robotics

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by flexxyworld(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Digital marketing and join CIMuk. so help me God

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by BBQZ: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
WebDevelopment : HTML, CSS Java Script, Bootstrap + Php/python. Shikena

24 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by SimpleLife23: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Foga or Meko

4 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Maas93: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Forex trading

42 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Pro556: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wanna learn business management

5 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

This year, be encouraged to learn as much skills as you can, so that in the near future, you can be better than you are now.
So that when you look back, you can be proud of the person you have become and what you have been able to achieve.

angry
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Womplyarena: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
beautyhd:
Keyboard
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Gabby84: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Learn Learn Learn
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Fakbrown: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Plan on blogging, so help me God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Pro556: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
BlackAIIDay:
Yahoo
Fraud
Blood rituals
Gigolo
Drug trafficking
Money laundering
Human trafficking
Organ trafficking

Igbo Hardened criminal spotted, God will punish you

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by longetivity(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Look at fools up there angry

Mine is video editing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by azpekuliar: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank you OP. I want to learn how to run an ecommerce business. I have been quoted a fee of N500,000 to have a one-to-one class with one of Nigeria's most successful internet-based business entrepreneurs and I am going for it.
I know we need to take power back from a wicked political class, but please add value (skills) to yourself else you will find you have been shouting 'Buhari!' 'Buhari!' from January-December with nothing to show for it at the end of the year.

23 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Toasting skill...Married women are much easier to
sexxxc....they more loyal, honest, sweeeter & realible siri pay them cash sir...... . True story!! smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by UbOI: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Funny though

Bombing sporty bet the more....sporty must bleed

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships / The #nairalife Of A POS Agent Forced To Plot New Business Moves / A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.