Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust (34302 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by nextstep(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just as I said: https://www.nairaland.com/5061802/bala-haruna-dies-after-swimming/2#76377724

I'm sure though, that this is just made up, and before 24 hours we will see "No I did not die oh! Fake news"

We have so much fake news these days, it's just easier to not read anything, because by the time you read one thing in morning, then the opposite in the evening, the net effect is zero.

INEC postpone, INEC no postpone; INEC postpone; Emefiele resign, he no resign;

Fake brands, fake food, fake drugs, fake girls, and now fake news... Cannot believe any single thing. Naija I hail oh.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by TheFreeOne: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
edupedia:

.....................it also shows u Igbos lie too much...why say the guy died same way u said Buhari died last year?

Are you ok and where did you get the idea that i'm igbo?

And kindly prove where i said buhari and this dude died.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by jerrymej(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Convince me more.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Ziggylady(f): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Disgruntled PDP losers spread the fake news of his death out of jealousy. Instead of accepting their defeat in peace, they are attacking innocent beggars and wishing deaths on those celebrating the president’s victory. Bunch of pained and hateful souls.

Please go and drink sewage water and stop ranting here..

Yeye.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by bizzibodi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
PDP & fake news ehn!b4 it is Pmb must go back to daura,next it will be Pmb is seriously sick with cancer,Pmb is dead after we will win in court didnot work,if not they will say his 4 yrs will soon be over & we shall celebrate his exit then take power back frm any other weak candidate APC present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by markbidex: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Harrymig1:
Oh thank God
wailers want him dead cheesy people who wish you dead will not leave , wat dey wish u s what dey will get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Bomsy78: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
markbidex:
wailers want him dead cheesy people who wish you dead will not leave , wat dey wish u s what dey will get

Fool it's not leave ....bt live.....Buhari brain all over...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Eazydlite(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
who you help? abeg next
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Emmasteev(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
You will soon hear, The man who drank gutter water to celebrate buhari, meet him at Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Greatfullheart: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Una Weldone Oh!

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Cyoung4real(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
His recent picture or we dontbilivit

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Jetjacky(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
I guess we all forget the country we are in. But if eventually he is alive and not harmed THE LEAST after directly absorbing contaminated water from a gutter, he should thank his God because it doesn't HAPPEN. go and ask medical personal.

That aside. A video conversation is the kinda proof we need. Not a telephone. The current administration can as well manipulate whatever to not bother about the dude.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Gandollar(f): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Disgruntled PDP losers spread the fake news of his death out of jealousy. Instead of accepting their defeat in peace, they are attacking innocent beggars and wishing deaths on those celebrating the president’s victory. Bunch of pained and hateful souls.
You have become more restless even after your pyrrhic victory. Which yeye phone call was put accross to who? I thought I would see pictures of interaction since a mainstream media is reporting it, but it turned out to be a paid advert. The boy is dead shikena! Other Zombies will follow suit until they receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Jetjacky(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
nextstep:
Just as I said: https://www.nairaland.com/5061802/bala-haruna-dies-after-swimming/2#76377724

I'm sure though, that this is just made up, and before 24 hours we will see "No I did not die oh! Fake news"

We have so much fake news these days, it's just easier to not read anything, because by the time you read one thing in morning, then the opposite in the evening, the net effect is zero.

INEC postpone, INEC no postpone; INEC postpone; Emefiele resign, he no resign;

Fake brands, fake food, fake drugs, fake girls, and now fake news... Cannot believe any single thing. Naija I hail oh.

Have you asked yourself, is it ever likely for someone to drink contaminated water and not SUFFER THE LEAST? Why was it confirmed on a TELEPHONE? why not video? Why not send a recent pics of him? Soon now they will buy time to find a double if it is needed and someone will ask, WHY? I wonder!! Maybe so that the ugliness of it all could go away??

It is more likely that after spending minutes in this bad Nigerian gutter and drinking from it, he had some challenges, even if he didn't die. That is more believable. The source of news these days don't matter. Mainstream media manipulate information these days.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Hollamie007: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Pennah:
how can ingesting billons of harmful micro oragnisms be likened to a form of joyful celebration?

I really wonder. His immune system will soon complain grin
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Gandollar(f): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jetjacky:
I guess we all forget the country we are in. But if eventually he is alive and not harmed THE LEAST after directly absorbing contaminated water from a gutter, he should thank his God because it doesn't HAPPEN. go and ask medical personal.

That aside. A video conversation is the kinda proof we need. Not a telephone. The current administration can as well manipulate whatever to not bother about the dude.
God bless you. Seunmsg receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by asawanathegreat(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
His death is nearby
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Gandollar(f): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Harrymig1:
Oh thank God
Read the story, it's all lies. The Zombie remains dead and the dead don't talk

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Gandollar(f): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
asawanathegreat:
His death is nearby
He's stone cold dead. They called him on phone, so the idiot is now a celebrity that media houses now have his phone number. Soon his PA and spokesman would be the ones answering his calls. APC is truly mean and decietful.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Yaba4sure: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
tk02:
Exclusive: “I am alive”— Bauchi man who drank ‘gutter water’ to celebrate Buhari’s victory

Aliyu Mohammed Sani, the person who was reported to have died after swimming in and drinking water from a drainage (gutter) in Bauchi, is hale and hearty.

Sani who spoke with our reporter on the telephone on Wednesday said that report about his death was a fabrication and fake news relayed on the Social Media.

Sani, a painter dismissed the rumour that he was taken to hospital over any form of complication.

According to report, Sani had vowed to spend some minutes inside a gutter and drink the drainage water if President Buhari wins re-election.

He fulfilled his promise after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Buhari of the All Progressives Congress,APC as winner of the Feb 23 presidential election. The picture of Sani who did the ‘4+4’ sign after emerging from the gutter went viral.

However, on Tuesday, March 5, he was reported to have died after battling with gastrointestinal bleeding in the hospital for days after his public stunt.

“As I am talking to you now, I am on my way back to Bauchi after we finished a painting work somewhere outside Bauchi,” he said.

According to him, his decision to drink water from the gutter if President Muhammadu Buhari wins re-election was a promise, he took in the presence of people which he fulfilled.

“It is true, I made the promise before the elections and I fulfilled it and I have no regrets,” he added.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-i-am-alive-bauchi-man-who-drank-gutter-water-to-celebrate-buharis-victory.html

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by englishmart(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
lonelydora:
No, we won't take it.

He ought to die, so that we have one less Idiotic person to worry about
lol. You are wicked. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by omoteacher(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

What concern the populace with what he did. I think, his life is business. Why giving him cheap popularity again. NL sef !
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by bestgift4ever(f): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
lonelydora:
No, we won't take it.

He ought to die, so that we have one less Idiotic person to worry about

I stand with you �
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by mickwizzy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
i must admit im disapointed??
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Stupidity at its peak.

Drinking of gutter slime/water is crazy

He is not alone; an Anambra student reportedly drank and bathe in dirty muddy water to celebrate his graduation.

https://www.nairaland.com/4708345/anambra-students-drink-muddy-water

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by hardbody: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ok, he did not die which means gutter water is good for the health. You guys can join him and start drinking gutter water.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Teenaira: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
He should keep drinking the gutter water till Buhari finish his tenure so that we can be sure he is a true supporter of PMB.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by asawanathegreat(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gandollar:
He's stone cold dead. They called him on phone, so the idiot is now a celebrity that media houses now have his phone number. Soon his PA and spokesman would be the ones answering his calls. APC is truly mean and decietful.
I concur no doubt

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by israelmao(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
He has become popular for the wrong reason.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Kennitrust(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Harrymig1:
Oh thank God
thank God for what?
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by OnyesomJ(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Make we do wetin na
My New Upcoming Novel Will Be Titled (The Gutter Man From Bauchi )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.