Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (117976 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by MzTunechi(f): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
Well, I wonder what he will tell God? Maybe hunger is forcing these "Lazy" youths to be very stupid and Nigger like. He had work, perhaps he would not have been doing this. If many of those (Igbo) girls in Lagos were not sleeping around for N2000 maybe he would have seen one to marry or a Calabar girl that would have cautioned him against doing a suicidal mission.

Or maybe if he listened to some Pro Oduduwa/Biafran groups that warned him Nigeria was a lie and that voting does not better anyone, he would have or could have died as a freedom fighter or just cause than a Coupist Fulani grandpa that could not give 2 phucks about him

Too bad mate, because Naija no get better hospital to even treat Ear infection
huhn Who are you deceiving
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by ylaa(f): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
not only death but everlasting suffering
rubbish

alexmaye:
What Did He Gain After All This? Death
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Princesuker(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by BlueAir: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
So shall all buharis enemies one after the other
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by irumole1975: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
freeze001:
Ewooooo! So he killed himself and did not live long enough to reap the 'benefits' of Sai Baba 4 + 4? Good for him, even burial sai bubu no go attend... I hope after gorging themselves on federal funds in the name of fighting corruption and fixing the economy, Bubu and his goons will remember one member of his family and dash him/her small work to keep the nitwits loyal.

I don't know what to say to you seriously, I dont know what to say to you. You're the most dumbass ever I've seen. Right now as we speaks, the gods are angry with you and it'll take a lot to forgive you. I'll do what I can to make sure you're forgiven. But pls dont say stuffs like this again
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by UtaliEgo1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pmb should quickly go for his burial with plenty things and take the man's people with him to Asorock to give them a very good /lucrative job. The man deserves it

1 Like

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Oxb90: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Talknochip:
Unfortunately, he died for Nothing!
false, he died for his god(pmb)

2 Likes

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by pagorino(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Fool of the century. I laugh in Taiwan cheesy grin
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Foolish man. Anyway RIP.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Oxb90: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
mightyhaze:
most of bughari supporters are not normal.
you are 1000% correct
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by blessing1402(f): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
OK o
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Inukwa: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
That was his own next level
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Maket: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Such vow should be make when you don't like the person and not for celebration.
Instead of him saying "I will drink swam water' since he doesn't know it "taste" for the celebration.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Foodforthought: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Biingoo:
Stop blaming Yoruba people for supporting APC.. There is a strong connection between Broom and Ewedu...
Without broom, no ewedu. You are correct.grin
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by chiamaka28: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
why anybody that celebrate this man
victory will end up with bad news
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
This one looks like that manabbqgrills. grin grin

Yes!
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by ngwaba(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Reports sighted by Mandy News that Bala Haruna, the Bauchi man who fulfilled his vow to spend ten minutes inside a gutter and drink the gutter water should Buhari win the presidential election has reportedly died.

According to multiple reports flying around social media, Bala was rushed to the hospital after complaining about severe abdominal pains and severe stooling of blood for two days.

Bala, after series of tests conducted, was diagnosed with Gastrointestinal bleeding including hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia which was contacted from the gutter water he drank which was contaminated.

He spent several days in the hospital before he gave up the ghost early Tuesday morning.

Source: https://mandynews.com/man-who-swam-and-drank-gutter/
Good development
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by nextstep(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Original science student... I guess he took these lyrics too seriously: oti ti po omi gutter po, oju ti dirty.

If this news is true, then RIP... too bad your hero won't even care about you.
I'm sure though, that this is just made up, and before 24 hours we will see "No I did not die oh! Fake news"
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
STUPID is as STUPID does!
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by stuffs4me(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
One less APC idiot.

The idiot guy has successfully escaped from the impending poverty and hardship he has inflicted on Nigerians by helping to elect that evil tyrant called Buhari.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hmm. I thought a hereditary disease means a genetic disorder so how drinking gutter water cause am.

1 Like

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Francejaik(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Should I call him a great grand dumb motherfucker

May your unintelligent soul Rest In Gutter(R.I.G)

I hope the 60 virgins won't find your gutter infested breath; repulsive.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by albaniy1: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
PICTURES OF THE DEAD BODY OR........

U KNOW D REST

1 Like

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by pat077: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

the guy has stopped commenting since after the elections. Sure he's contract is over
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by modsfucker: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Abokii no get sense walahi

Na cultists get sense abi?
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by nwanyionitsha: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:

Unfortunately YES really.
Could they be females related to you?
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

smiley

Good sense of humor
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by nwanyionitsha: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Useless Online blog looking for traffic. No name of the deceased, no picture. Which hospital diagonslized him Just like the Trekker guy story that he developed foot cancer after trekking for Buhari.
Wetin be dis?

1 Like

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Zombicmodz: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
stuffs4me:
One less APC idiot

Unfortunately that isn't enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Timisamd(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
vidicious:
Hmm. I thought a hereditary disease means a genetic disorder so how drinking gutter water cause am.

He inherited it from the gutter.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by NumbEmotions(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Reports sighted by Mandy News that Bala Haruna, the Bauchi man who fulfilled his vow to spend ten minutes inside a gutter and drink the gutter water should Buhari win the presidential election has reportedly died.

According to multiple reports flying around social media, Bala was rushed to the hospital after complaining about severe abdominal pains and severe stooling of blood for two days.

Bala, after series of tests conducted, was diagnosed with Gastrointestinal bleeding including hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia which was contacted from the gutter water he drank which was contaminated.

He spent several days in the hospital before he gave up the ghost early Tuesday morning.

Source: https://mandynews.com/man-who-swam-and-drank-gutter/

Somebody Sai Baba
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Timisamd(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.