Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho (25658 Views)

Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Oricha79(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
They will still boo you when you fumble
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Guruboi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Guys, dont be surprised this man might just rise Madrid to the highest level and finally hit them on the floor like he did to other clubs. undecided

Nothing God cannot use people to do.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Abeg kindly reach out to Madrid fans who also vote Atiku. . .
I followed Buhari...

Hala Madrid
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Guruboi:
Guys, dont be surprise this man might just rise Madrid to the highest level and finally hit them on the floor like he did to other clubs. undecided

Nothing God cannot use people to do.
as a Madrid fan I fear Mourinho after God
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by bizhop01: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
He want chop another money after sack, madrid should give him only two years contract.
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
More drama in Madrid.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Baba weyrey grin grin
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by omookofarms(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jose .m. my man.

contact me for your laying of tiles,pop ceiling,interlocking,cement work.call or whatsapp me on 07066292552
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by bettercreature(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Foodforthought:
Mourinho is a toxic person. Conte is much airier and evolved.
Mourinho isn’t a progressive coach but he knows how to build a team
He built Chelsea team that won championships league

He built Inter team that won champions league

He built Madrid team that won 4 champions league after being eliminated at quarter final for 3 consecutive years
He built the present united team
So you guys should forget it,Madrid fans knows why they were shouting Mourinho
They need him to save them At the moment even if they will need to employ a progressive coach after 2 years to continue to his project

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by frank202012: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
bettercreature:

He built Madrid team that won 4 champions league after being eliminated at quarter final for 3 consecutive years
They need him to save them At the moment even if they will need to employ a progressive coach after 2 years to continue to his project
u dey mind the indomie children wey begin watch soccer yesterday...
I

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Gazzy88(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Madrid wept
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
He's feeling like a super star now o.
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
yomifola:
Real Madrid is finished

He’s the best coach, he assembled the boys in manu they just didn’t play for him due to misunderstandings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
That's the man that made El classico worth watching...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by kris4luv01(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
CChillz:
Mourinho my Manchi, with your radicality enh if you turn Madrid coach Sergio Ramos go begin give knockout for pitch this time around.
lolz
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by kris4luv01(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abuheekmat:
That's the man that made El classico worth watching...
Worth watching? or the man that turn elclasico to wrestling

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by simplyOJ(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
I wish the special one well.
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Formularcr7: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Like or hate him! he's the Brain behind the realmadrid winning circle that just ended.
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Godwin5766(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
hahahaha
Coming from a failed and bad football manager. Even our Nigeria Austin Egwafun is far better than this talkative.
he has won almost everything in each of his previous teams....richest manager in d world
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by kingPhidel(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
On behalf of los blancos fans, we disown you as one of us 4-1nting J.M back to benabue. perez is madrid's problem
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Ojoji(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
bettercreature:

I think he will learn from his previous experiences. Whenever, I remembered how this man setup the then Chelsea that conquered Europe and Chelsea of Italian coaches, I agreed he is truly a Special One. His work in united has began to speak, if anyone thinks it's current coach that carries all the glory that means united will soon go the way of Madrid

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Skypoman(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
hahahaha
Coming from a failed and bad football manager. Even our Nigeria Austin Egwafun is far better than this talkative.

if only you've checked his CV , you would have known that he is a successful manager,
By the way how do you define success and failure??

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Starboytwo(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2019
He is a Top Top coach... Like him or hate him, there are few coaches as successful as him this Era... Troublesome yeah, problems yeah yeah, wahala, drama A1, but success and trophies will always be assured... Even at his worst adventure he came 2nd in d league, won the carling cup, Europa league and lost a FA cup final to chealsea, under 3 years..... Klopp, pochettino are yet to win "table spoon with their respective clubs and are 3+ years in charge....

Mourinho is a serial winner,and a highly successful coach but comes with a price.... Question is do you want success plus big WAHALA? ...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by lexy2014: 12:41am On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:

After building d man united team, what next?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by lexy2014: 12:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Ojoji:

I think he will learn from his previous experiences. Whenever, I remembered how this man setup the then Chelsea that conquered Europe and Chelsea of Italian coaches, I agreed he is truly a Special One. His work in united has began to speak, if anyone thinks it's current coach that carries all the glory that means united will soon go the way of Madrid

But it's d present coach that is carrying d glory in man united& its not about what anyone thinks. Its results that speak
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by successyoung(m): 1:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Go there and fight with the most talented player as usual.. grin
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Ikpongiton: 4:46am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
hahahaha
a manager that has won everything,to you is a failed manager.better check your brain and his record
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Goalnaldo(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2019
He's a proven winner no doubt, but his tactics is too rigid for my liking. He also has the propensity to cause disunity in a squad. Please mourinho I don't want you in Real Madrid.
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:

It’s not even about progressive or not to me and I think he’s actually very progressive where he’s happy with the team and players.

The only weakness Mourinho has is team and player issues. When not handled well its get worse, becomes too much of a distraction and affects the whole team and game unless addressed correctly.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by bluecircle470: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
hahahaha

Lucifer, hatred dey in you naturally
Re: ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho by Ayomosix(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
grin grin i pity real madrid chei mourinho will come and bury the club with his 2004 football tactics
the 2004 tactics he used to win everything in football, check ur brain, he don dey leak. spit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Breaks Pele’s South American Goals Record / Yemi Alade Visits Super Eagles Camp At AFCON 2024 (Video) / Nigerian Girl Is Her School Student Assistant Women's Basketball Coach In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.