Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

We Need Help With Our Website Project! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Need Help With Our Website Project! (841 Views)

Top 35 (FREE) WordPress Website Project Tools That Will Give You 500% Success / Get Your Website Project Handled By Professionals. You Wont Be Dissapointed / Lets Us Help You Handle Your Website Project Professionally!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Help With Our Website Project! by obisun(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
» We are looking at building a Business Support & Networking Community website.
» Basic features we are looking at having on the site include...
» » COMMUNITY/FORUMS: categorized forums for members interaction.
» » BUSINESS DIRECTORY: landing pages for Businesses/Service Providers offering services to the community and public.
» » BLOG: simple blog system for those who wish to blog for the community.
» » USERS: simple system for registering and managing users.
» » RATING: as either Verified or UnVerified and rated for level of verification, by user members and administrators.
» » MOBILE APP: for ease of access by user from mobile devices.
» » PAYMENT SYSTEM: for the collection of website charges towards the verification of Businesses/Service Providers as well as Users & Bloggers. At the beginning however, all services will be free for a specified period of time.
» ETC: future development of additional features.

» In addition, you may wish to take a look at www.smearena.com.ng and www.demodirectory.com
» Hope it gives you some clarity in terms of what we are looking at.
» Though we are leaning more towards http://www.demodirectory.com
» It seems to capture our thoughts and expectations a bit more.

If you think we can deal, kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp (07039185894) so we can discuss this further.

Many thanks.
Re: We Need Help With Our Website Project! by adelnehis(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
All these requirements are going to cost quite a lot.
If you are serious with this and you are capable of footing the bill, hit me up through the info on my signature.

Again, this will be expensive
Re: We Need Help With Our Website Project! by obisun(m): 5:44am On Mar 07, 2019
adelnehis:
All these requirements are going to cost quite a lot.
If you are serious with this and you are capable of footing the bill, hit me up through the info on my signature.

Again, this will be expensive

Many thanks for your response, Sir.

Nothing good comes easy or cheap.

And Yes! We are VERY SERIOUS about this project.

We're already talking with some really talented persons, who have executed other great projects and who wish to execute this project for us.

Like we indicated in the primary posting, feel free to get back to me via the WhatsApp number and who knows, if you're as good as you sound, we could deal.

Cheers.
Re: We Need Help With Our Website Project! by dandylass: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
You can contact me through whatsapp 08036292779, check our company's website www.dandysofttechnologies.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Closed / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 7k Likes Facebook Page Available For Sale, Going Cheap / Go-To Place For Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.