Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

80-year-old Woman Enrols In School, Hopes To Become A Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 80-year-old Woman Enrols In School, Hopes To Become A Teacher (385 Views)

50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80-year-old Woman Enrols In School, Hopes To Become A Teacher by Longevity33: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
An 80-year-old woman in Uganda, Maria Obonyo, has decided to enrol in primary one after successfully completing her nursery education.
Obonyo revealed that she enrolled in school so she can learn to read and write
– The woman also added that she wants to be a teacher in future
People decide to get an education for various reasons. For kids, going to school is a normal process in their lives. However, it is strange to see elderly individuals who want to enroll in school.
Longevity.com.ng has gathered the report of an 80-year-old woman, Maria Obonyo, who has enrolled for primary one at Jesus is King Nursery and Primary school in Uganda.
The 80-year-old farmer revealed to Daily Monitor that she decided to get an education after all her relatives passed on and there was nobody to look after her.
Read more: https://www.longevity.com.ng/2019/03/06/80-year-old-woman-enrols-in-school-hopes-to-become-a-teacher/

Re: 80-year-old Woman Enrols In School, Hopes To Become A Teacher by peteruuu(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ko le work brethren.

I said it can't work out.
Re: 80-year-old Woman Enrols In School, Hopes To Become A Teacher by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
peteruuu:
Ko le work brethren.
I said it can't work out.
Peteruuuu!!!

how many times did I called you?

Take this

1 Like

Re: 80-year-old Woman Enrols In School, Hopes To Become A Teacher by peteruuu(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
EastGold:

Peteruuuu!!!

how many times did I called you?

Take this
grin
Re: 80-year-old Woman Enrols In School, Hopes To Become A Teacher by Paulpeterparker: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2019
speechless by Michael Emeka jackson

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Things You Did Not Know The Use For / How To Finish Your Project/ Thesis Within Two Months / Important Information To All Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.