Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Buhari’s Victory: Man Begins Trek From Kebbi To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory: Man Begins Trek From Kebbi To Abuja (360 Views)

Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Victory: Man Begins Trek From Kebbi To Abuja by ManirBK: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
A supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kebbi State, Tukur Aliyu has set out on endurance trekking from Birnin Kebbi to Abuja to felicitate with President Muhammadu Buhari over his victory in the presidential election.
Aliyu who is in his twenties , hails from Argungu Local Government Area of the state.

Before embarking on the long trek to Abuja he told journalists that he had already made up his mind and vowed to trek to Abuja if Buhari of APC wins the presidential election.
He said “I made a promise that if APC wins the presidential election I will trek from Kebbi to Abuja. I am doing it for my party , APC and I am doing it for Buhari ”

The APC supporter only carried a bag, garri, sugar, beans cake and cash of N1,500 as his basic needs for the long trek.
He said “When I get to Abuja, I will be glad to see President Buhari and congratulate him over his victory at the poll”.
He appealed to the PDP presidential candidate, Abubakar Atiku to take the result in good faith for peace and progress of the country.
He also urged all PDP supporters to accept the peoples verdict and heed the call by prominent Nigerians.https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buharis-victory-man-begins-trek-from-kebbi-to-abuja.html?
Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Man Begins Trek From Kebbi To Abuja by ManirBK: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sai BaBa Nigeria over to you wailers!
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Man Begins Trek From Kebbi To Abuja by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Safe journey to him.
Next reasonable topic please. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Man Begins Trek From Kebbi To Abuja by Vulcanheph(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
The stupidity of Northerners is legendary.
From drinking gutter water, to unnessesary trekking.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hype On Kano Voters Should Stop / Imo Guber: Probe my family's feeding cost from 2011-2019, Rochas Dares Ihedioha / Bless God INEC paid Ad hoc staff in Edo state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.