Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos (53545 Views)

Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by candyhouse: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2019
moupe:
This woman is just too beautiful.
Class personified!

WOW! AND HER CHEEKBONES ARE SIMPLY AMAZING! GORGEOUS BEAUTY!

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2019
manu1:

This is one Bush man.
Mehn, cheekbones are the thing! Ask any supermodel in western world
Chicks will die to have her kind of cheek definition

One size never fits all. Everyone to his/her spec.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by candyhouse: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Airtimex:

Hahaha cheesy

Uncle Christopher please pardon my ignorance. Who is Bianca Onoh?
Where do these ignorant juveniles creep out from?

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by TimiRume(f): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2019
She is pretty but let's not act like we don't see prettier women every now and then. cool
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by noisy45(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Who come they Bleep this woman now since the manhood of ojukwu is gone

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2019
This were the girls that ravaged our prepubescent minds and dreams

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by sophiathefirst: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Toks2008:

GOD Bless you for this.

Beauty indeed is in the eyes of the beholder. For me she no even near my ideal type of outward beauty and if you place her side by side with a lady who is not as pretty as her but has a sxier figure i won't even give her a second glance...Fair complexion no dey totori me.

Her cheek bone gave her the imgbeke look.
But for the fact that people who knew Bianca Onoh said that whenever she is passing not only guys stare/turn to look at her. Girls too. That she was very beautiful. I wasn't even born that time.
In make up/make over the Essence of highlighting the cheek with a bronzer is to give the face that contour look and to pronounces the cheek thereby giving that person that fine and beautiful look. Same thing goes for highlighting the nose with a bronzer so as to give a pointed nose. So cheek bone, pointed nose 're prominent part of a beautiful face. Talk more a girl with a good height. Abeg!
I believe Pictures don't do justice to her beauty.
Though Yes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
But truly truly I say to u that "Bianca is A beauty queen" believe it or not.
I hope u 're even fine at all talk more of handsome for u to say her cheek bone looks mgbekeh.
Mtcheew. Smh people sef

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by sandali: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2019
2blessed01:
...Person Wey Fine, Don Fine...
***If Yuh Know, Yuh Know***

Na so ! Not like the beauty queens that take part in beauty contests these days like this one below

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Xander85: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2019
kramer:
As they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Those cheekbones are way too pronounced for me to consider her a 'beauty'. And if she wasn't so light skinned a lot of people would see her differently

I suppose it's similar to the way certain people love gap toothed chicks. It's a No from me all fronts I'm afraid.

Could you give us examples of who in Nigeria meets your standards for beauty.....say two examples?
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Dreew(f): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2019
I will always say this anytime her pics come up. Blanca isn't beautiful, even with her white skin. She's just there. How do you compare this to Oluchi?
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Dreew(f): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019
sophiathefirst:

But for the fact that people who knew Bianca Onoh said that whenever she is passing not only guys stare/turn to look at her. Girls too. That she was very beautiful. I wasn't even born that time.
In make up/make over the Essence of highlighting the cheek with a bronzer is to give the face that contour look and to pronounces the cheek thereby giving that person that fine and beautiful look. Same thing goes for highlighting the nose with a bronzer so as to give a pointed nose. So cheek bone, pointed nose 're prominent part of a beautiful face. Talk more a girl with a good height. Abeg!
I hope u 're even fine at all talk more of handsome for u to say her cheek bone looks mgbekeh.
Mtcheew. Smh people sef

If you see a light skinned person who is nearly white won't you look at them twice? People often misconstrue "attractive" for beautiful. She's not beautiful.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Dreew(f): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Xander85:

Could you give us examples of who in Nigeria meets your standards for beauty.....say two examples?

Oluchi comes to mind right now. Sophia beats her hands down too.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by diadem10: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Xander85:

Genevieve, omotola, eniola powede, that kehinde actress with a dimpled gap tooth smile, emenike wife, adesua.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by diadem10: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2019
diadem10:

Genevieve, omotola, eniola powede, that kehinde actress with a dimpled gap tooth smile, emenike wife

Just added Adesua. How could I forget such beauty. All the above are dark or just a bit fair but are stunning to look at regardless of their dark tone. Only emenike wife is light skinned.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Foxxybrown: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Mtcheew. Smh people sef

You are absolutely correct. Girls spend a fortune on contouring kit just to create cheekbones. This is standard for any makeover in this day and age. Bianca is not just beautiful, she is tall, elegant and brainy. And that nose, simply aristocratic. Her beauty is uncommon.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by barragan: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2019
embarassed embarassed She does not look beautiful to me at all. Wow.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by frankly01: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Dreew:

If you see a light skinned person who is nearly white won't you look at them twice? People often misconstrue "attractive" for beautiful. She's not beautiful.

Bad belle

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by frankly01: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Dreew:
I will always say this anytime her pics come up. Blanca isn't beautiful, even with her white skin. She's just there. How do you compare this to Oluchi?
@Dreew
Same bad belle

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Daremee: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Mtcheew. Smh people sef

You have said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by emmykey0128(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
This woman wey fani kayode disvirgin, she even aborted for him self mtchwwwwwww
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by 2blessed01(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2019
sandali:

Na so ! Not like the beauty queens that take part in beauty contests these days like this one below

I Dey Tell U Bro...In Those Days Na Naural Beauty Them They Use Win Beauty Pageants, But Nowadays Na Money Or The Other Thing!
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Daremee: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2019
emmykey0128:
This woman wey fani kayode disvirgin, she even aborted for him self mtchwwwwwww
Just like your mama. IMBEC1LE

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Spadelicious: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Koolmexxi:
Those days when pageantry was about decency, beauty and brains.. Not these days of cucumber and and slaying

Can u compare pants those days and d catapults of these days...? She even still tried to cover up with anoda material sef

Those catapults masquerading as pant were there in those days. Seems you didn’t see picture of half naked Regina askia in those days splashing her body and throwing her legs all over the place at one beauty contest.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by olisaEze(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Abortions:
If to say na now she for be Flavour babymamacheesy

Wickedness wants to kii my pple cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by LadySarah: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Airtimex:

Hahaha cheesy

Uncle Christopher please pardon my ignorance. Who is Bianca Onoh?

Bianca Onoh is her maiden name.Her father C.c.Onoh was the the governor of the then old Anambra State.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Koranga: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Foxxybrown:
Nice face, pointed nose and fantastic cheekbones. Bianca Ojukwu is all that a beauty queen should be, and has good height too. Makes somebody to wonder where they import the beauty queens of nowadays that look so fake, clueless and easily forgettable.

This babe is da bomb! I just luv this pix

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Koranga: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Mtcheew. Smh people sef

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Kuriou: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cyjetty:
Bianca Ojukwu, Former beauty queen and Nigeria’s former ambassador to Spain took to her Facebook page to share pictures of the highlights of the Miss Intercontinental Pageant which she won thirty years ago, coming at the heels of her winning both the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Pageant as well as the Miss Africa Pageants in 1988. Bianca Onoh, as she was, then remains the first African ever to have won the prestigious pageant.

See her post below

MISS INTERCONTINENTAL ‘89: BIANCA ONOH

‘ It was a marvelous experience. Two whole weeks in Pageant boot camp with some of the world’s most alluring beauties. We shared fun times, dance moves, beauty tips, hair rollers and much more.. The D Day finally came, and goodness gracious! We were all a bundle of nerves!
After an extravaganza that lasted almost 4 hours, then came the much awaited announcement.....
’Ladies and Gentlemen, The Winner Of the Miss Intercontinental Pageant 1989 is...NIGERIA : BIANCA ONOH!.....I became the first African ever to have won this Pageant. Today is another anniversary and opportunity to remember God’s favour and His abundant blessings. please thank him with me.’

Nice. Congrats to a fine woman

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Airtimex(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
LadySarah:

Bianca Onoh is her maiden name.Her father C.c.Onoh was the the governor of the then old Anambra State.

Thank you my dear....you will live long

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by SaintNemesis(f): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
These days with massive make up, I still can't see the beauty in our beauty queens. It's ugly ones that compete these days. Even make up hasn't helped to create the illusion of beauty on their faces undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.