Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos (53546 Views)

Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by madjune(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
I remember watching this contest as a kid in the 80s.

How time flies.

However, i still feel she has this somewhat abakiliki look about her face.
There was another great beauty after her, Binta Sukai who was from the north.

She dimmed her popularity and shine with her uncalled arrogamce and side stepping.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by maruzia: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
christopherozo:

I maintain that Bianca Onoh remains the very best of the Beauty queens that Nigeria have ever produced.
I remember those days when we were fixed to the TV screen watching her during these contests and all her commercials. She made beauty contests respectable, being the daughter of a former governor. She was just winning one beauty contest after the other. Back in those days, if you want to describe a girl as beautiful, you will just say that the girl is ‘biancaful’!

This woman’s beauty is out of this world. Natural and classy

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Koolmexxi:
Those days when pageantry was about decency, beauty and brains.. Not these days of cucumber and and slaying

Can u compare pants those days and d catapults of these days...? She even still tried to cover up with anoda material sef
pant na pant baba

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Toks2008(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
sophiathefirst:

But for the fact that people who knew Bianca Onoh said that whenever she is passing not only guys stare/turn to look at her. Girls too. That she was very beautiful. I wasn't even born that time.
In make up/make over the Essence of highlighting the cheek with a bronzer is to give the face that contour look and to pronounces the cheek thereby giving that person that fine and beautiful look. Same thing goes for highlighting the nose with a bronzer so as to give a pointed nose. So cheek bone, pointed nose 're prominent part of a beautiful face. Talk more a girl with a good height. Abeg!
I believe Pictures don't do justice to her beauty.
Though Yes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
But truly truly I say to u that "Bianca is A beauty queen" believe it or not.
I hope u 're even fine at all talk more of handsome for u to say her cheek bone looks mgbekeh.
Mtcheew. Smh people sef

Even if I'm an orgre it does not change my opinion about her outward look. The cheek bone is too much and she is not my spec. In my opinion, a true beauty is a lady with full and beautiful firm manchester with a calm facial structures.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Toks2008(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
madjune:

Imgbeke look.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by yabatown: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Imgbeke look.

Jealousy no get medicine

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Ekumankama1: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
sophiathefirst:

But for the fact that people who knew Bianca Onoh said that whenever she is passing not only guys stare/turn to look at her. Girls too. That she was very beautiful. I wasn't even born that time.
In make up/make over the Essence of highlighting the cheek with a bronzer is to give the face that contour look and to pronounces the cheek thereby giving that person that fine and beautiful look. Same thing goes for highlighting the nose with a bronzer so as to give a pointed nose. So cheek bone, pointed nose 're prominent part of a beautiful face. Talk more a girl with a good height. Abeg!
I believe Pictures don't do justice to her beauty.
Though Yes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
But truly truly I say to u that "Bianca is A beauty queen" believe it or not.
I hope u 're even fine at all talk more of handsome for u to say her cheek bone looks mgbekeh.
Mtcheew. Smh people sef

Her beauty was legendary. Still looking good after 30years

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by moupe: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Toks2008:

GOD Bless you for this.

Beauty indeed is in the eyes of the beholder. For me she no even near my ideal type of outward beauty and if you place her side by side with a lady who is not as pretty as her but has a sxier figure i won't even give her a second glance...Fair complexion no dey totori me.

Her cheek bone gave her the imgbeke look.

Village people everywhere. This one’s yardstick for beauty must be mama Iyabo at Ilesha market. FYI, there are 3 things in life women cannot get enough of >Money, Love and CHEEKBONES!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by madjune(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Imgbeke look.

Gbam.

You get am. That look is typical of dem people.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by tesppidd: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
madjune:

How time flies.

She dimmed her popularity and shine with her uncalled arrogamce and side stepping.
bros you don old.
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by tesppidd: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bianca fine.

Even today she's still a super beautiful woman.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by blackmamba1: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
madjune:

Gbam.

You get am. That look is typical of dem people.

Some people escape from yabaleft come invade this thread. This Babe is fine, Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by kramer: 1:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Xander85:

Could you give us examples of who in Nigeria meets your standards for beauty.....say two examples?

Genevieve and Omotola.

You?
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by madjune(m): 2:52am On Mar 08, 2019
tesppidd:
bros you don old.

I don't deny that.

They call me the great Uncle..
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by blackmamba1: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2019
kramer:

Genevieve and Omotola.

You?

My guy, you must love short women if Genevieve is your choice. She is barely 5 ft tall.
As for Omo T, she is ok and not too short but she is chubby in real life
I think your liking is for actresses, lol!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Moletemike: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
tesppidd:
Bianca fine.

Even today she's still a super beautiful woman.

She too fine abeg. I like her eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Ndipe(m): 1:48am On May 15, 2019
madjune:

How time flies.

How was Binta Sukai arrogant? She was perhaps the first Nigerian beauty queen to organize a charity show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.