Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) (31470 Views)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Neymar “The deep sea diver” is wailing! grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by MrSix: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
He should be the one to Bleep himself
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by danielzoro: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:
That was never a penalty. His arm kept moving away from the ball. Man Utd players didn't even protest because they knew it wasn't a penalty.

I really pity PSG cuz every season they get robbed by UEFA. First Barca, now Man Utd.

Maybe its because they have an Arab / Muslim owner. That's the only explanation because if it were against Man Utd, that referee would never consider a penalty.Go Bleep yourself all
MANCHESTER UNITED haters

Shame.

*spits angry
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by pawpaw82(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Well like your first name Lucifer, so you attitude be.
LuciferPastor:
That was never a penalty. His arm kept moving away from the all. Man Utd players didn't even protest because they knew it wasn't a penalty.

I really pity PSG cuz every season they get robbed by UEFA. First Barca, now Man Utd.

Maybe its because they have an Arab / Muslim owner. That's the only explanation because if it were against Man Utd, that referee would never consider a penalty.

Shame.

*spits angry
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by MrSix: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
He should be the one to Bleep himself
Abegi

I sell USA used laptops
Details in my signature
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by NofiuFade(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
grin that ball is never a penalty but this whole wide world is a scam, APC rub PDP during Presidential election nobody talk grin abeg as man U fans make we dey enjoy the scam together

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by HarbySloy(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2019
No Tribunal on this, it was free and fair with most of Manchester United voters injured before the election but the grass root rescue Manchester United. GGMU�

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2019
penno. grin
Neymar is pained. Reminds me when u flog someone in PES and he's like. My pad is not working grin
Or i change cursor na grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:
That was never a penalty. His arm kept moving away from the ball. Man Utd players didn't even protest because they knew it wasn't a penalty.

Maybe its because they have an Arab / Muslim owner. That's the only explanation because if it were against Man Utd, that referee would never consider a penalty.

Shame.

*spits angry
seriously man. U re playing the religious card here too. Didnt knw champions league was ment for non muslims.
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by danielzoro: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Go f*ck yourselves MANCHESTER UNITED haters
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Did the ball hit his hand? Yes
Did the kicker protest? Yes
Was it intentional? Only God can answer that

Blame no one for your mistakes whether is intentional or not..

Shalom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2019
He must be regretting going to that farmer's league!

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Bluffly: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
Which one is Arab/Muslim owner. Una don start kpekus reasoning. No one can rob you if you did exceedingly well. What stops them from scoring more goals to win and why did they give away cheap goals?

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
A match which their former coach SAF attended, you think the officials will not officiate in his favour? Someone that has been in Paris more than 24 hours to the game, what did he go and do there? Certainly to push some buttons behind the scenes. Anyone that doesn't believe there is massive politics runing football is extremely naive. That said, PSG were extremely silly to believe they're through to the quarters because they has a two away goal advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
VAR will kill football.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Go and die
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
I Pray That RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY Wee Not Kee You One Day....Amin!
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:
A match which their former coach SAF attended, you think the officials will not officiate in his favour? Someone that has been in Paris more than 24 hours to the game, what did he go and do there? Certainly to push some buttons behind the scenes. Anyone that doesn't believe there is massive politics runing football is extremely naive. That said, PSG were extremely silly to believe they're through to the quarters because they has a two away goal advantage.
chei see mumu comments of the century. Wehdone sir tongue

5 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2019
highcollide:
VAR will kill football.

That technology na scam. Honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
bros I dey sell snipper o

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by MrSix: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:
My brain is paining on reading this.

In VAR, the decisions are made from two sides not just one. So it were the ManUtd side that made the decision?
Alex didn't press buttons, he pressed ya boobs.
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2019
the mods changed the topic already, but why?
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by davibid: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry

Please why you waste the FTC space with this trash � you wrote
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Ray97:
seriously man. U re playing the religious card here too. Didnt knw champions league was ment for non muslims.
pls pls pls we are talking of human beings here and not a group of terrorists
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Lucifer, calm down and drink water

LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Only if mpape had scored that goal he missed
And was that a penalty?
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Moz22: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
I find it amusing that the ball hit the back of Kipembe elbow and it was given as a penalty while the ball hit the hand of Marcos Rojo at the 2018 world cup in Russia in a match against Nigeria and the referee said no penalty.I thought VAR was introduced to make decisions in football objective not subjective
did u notice twas the same referee?
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Airtimex(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:

This match pain you pass psg fans...

Nigerians always deceiving themselves, do you know what it takes to fix a common league match let alone fixing champions league...

Alex Ferguson has to wait for them at their backyard before meeting the officials to fix the match?..somebody's reasoning

6 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by tgmservice: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
correct pk a ball that is on its path to goal u block with your hands

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by BabaO2: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2019
Neymar is reasoning and talking like PDP.
How can a sane person said the people did not hit kempele's arm and showing when the ball was already bouncing off from the arm as his evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 CAF Awards (Live Updates) / What Clemens Westerhof Told Eguavoen About Super Eagles / Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.