Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) (34156 Views)

Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Marcos Rashford His Real Madrid Autographed Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by Narldon: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2019
lonelydora:
Exodus 23:26b .... I'll make sure you live full and complete lives (Message Translation)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Happy Birthday lonelydora.

I proclaim, "Dora shall not be lonely today!"

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by ClearFlair: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2019
Greatfullheart:
I've Said it and I'll Say It Again this One na just Initial Gragra, this Champions League Is Not For Manchester United or For Step-brother Man City... Liverpool Are The Proud Owners and Winners of This Tournament!!! Believe That.

Liverpool are going out.
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by efechris(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Greatfullheart post=76422889]I've Said it and I'll Say It Again this One na just Initial Gragra, this Champions League Is Not For Manchester United or For Step-brother Man City... Liverpool Are The Proud Owners and Winners of This Tournament!!! Believe That.[/quote

My brother Bayern go send Liverpool packing next, dey go end d season trophyless

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by lakeside30: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2019
youngberry001:
Chaiiiii wat a disgrace to PSG grin grin

Common MAN U dey can't finish grin grin

Thanks to lukaku nd mr Rashford cheesy
Rashidi
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by Sugarplum777(f): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Join my signature for massive winnings

28+ odd posted for free cool

Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by Mike008(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2019
United made my night. Impossibility is nothing
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by DatNiggaAk(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Iamlordgee:
Though I am not a Man Utd Fan, I am happy to see PSG leave, next should be Man City.
The Champions League is priceless, Money can't buy it

What is the wage bill for Real Madrid and Barcelona? You use money to make money. It's only one with a poverty mentality who will not recognize what money can help one achieve. Why is Liverpool among the contenders for the premiership this season? Why hasn't Arsenal won the title in over a decade? Once in a while, a team with little capital might make an impact but they soon fade away unless there is a huge injection of raw, naked cash. Don't think like a buharist my brother. grin grin
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by kmaster007: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2019
if nah cr7 him go don show us his 6packs
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by kmaster007: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2019
if nah cr7 him go don show us his 6 packs after dat goal
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by samisj4real(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2019
MPAPPE IS TOO OVERRATED.

HE AIN'T AT NEYMAR'S LEVEL A BIT
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by lonelydora: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Narldon:

Happy Birthday lonelydora.

I proclaim, "Dora shall not be lonely today!"

Amen ooo
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by Narldon: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
lonelydora:

Amen ooo

I celebrated mine on 5th March.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by Yale9(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Greatfullheart:
I've Said it and I'll Say It Again this One na just Initial Gragra, this Champions League Is Not For Manchester United or For Step-brother Man City... Liverpool Are The Proud Owners and Winners of This Tournament!!! Believe That.
reach quarterfinals 1st
Re: Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) by Piyos100: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Chelsea82:
Manchester United striker Jesse lingard reacts to Marcos Rashford penalty.

The striker who earlier said he was devastated not to be part of the squad tonight. He said nights like tonight are what i dream of being involved in. I will be supporting the boys though and know they're ready for the battle!

Manchester United went on to defeat Paris Saint German 3-1 to qualify for champions league quarter final.

Marcos Rashford who converted the penalty from the spot sealed the winning for Manchester united, Got jesse lingard celebrating live on Instagram, shouting and calling Rashford name.

Many won't believe that Manchester united will qualify with injury and suspension the have.

Congrats to Manchester united.

Watch as lingard celebrated Rashford penalty below, and watch as Rashford blast the penalty that got lingard shouting here.

Watch Video

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/see-how-jesse-lingard-reacted-to-marcos.html?m=1
MAKING MONEY ONLINE HAS NOW BECOME EASY.
TO START YOURS NOW
DM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
OR REGISTER THROUGH THAT LINK
���
https://lpvforum.com/affiliate-register?ref=piyos100
REGISTER NOW AND START MAKING YOUR MONEY.
TASTED AND TRUSTED!
OR *DM* ASAP ON 07053627410

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights / Papa Eaglets And Our Cheating Culture / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.