Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Need Someone To Put Me Thru Graphics Design Cuz I Knw A Bit Of Fireworks: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Someone To Put Me Thru Graphics Design Cuz I Knw A Bit Of Fireworks: (1088 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / Smiley Face In Fireworks Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Put Me Thru Graphics Design Cuz I Knw A Bit Of Fireworks: by stella7: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Need Someone To Put Me Thru Graphics Design Cuz I Knw A Bit Of Fireworks: by ugo2u(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2010
my dear its a painful and gruelling journey to become a graphic artist and fireworks though good is just the tip of the iceberg, anyway check out free tuts online for photoshop and corel draw to get started. if you are in lagos I can help you with tutorial videos

(1) (Reply)

If U Need Editor Come Here / Multimedia Solutions And Training / Do You Need A Good Business Card? Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.