Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Are You A Developer With Low Salary?? This Is What You Can Do - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Developer With Low Salary?? This Is What You Can Do (1003 Views)

How Much To Ask As Salary As A Developer? / C# Software Developer With OND Is Currently Needed At 23 Ojo Berger Lagos Onevoi / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Developer With Low Salary?? This Is What You Can Do by itcolony(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2019
We all know php (and some language) developers get low salaries, But i think the trick is to move to a framework/platform where the competition is low. Like Magento, Saleforce, Hybris Development et.c. Most people dont know that this platform pays very well more than just a programming Language cos the competition is very low and most of this platform have certification, so if you could just go for it you will be an hot cake. Accroding to payscale -USA, Average salary of a magento developer is $100,000

I was also previously a php developer and I could not get a good job while i was in Nigeria, I started learning magento which is just a platform built with php, I went for the certification and pass. After that I started getting offer for magento development of 200k, 250k. Before I left Nigeria, I even got an offer of 400k & 450k .. In Just Magento. I am sure I will not get that kind of offer if it where to be PHP with my level of experience cos of the competition.

I relocated to UAE and I got a job immediately only after 3 days to be precise at a top e-commerce company in Dubai with very good pay. So after learning the general programming, you can learn a framework/platform and be an expert in it.

As for magento 2 development , I and my friend, created this amazing magento course to move you from beginner to expert and launch your magento 2 career. We made sure we explained all the magento 2 concept in details, and give exercise & solution to reinforce the concept. We also have a real life project to help in understanding the topics. The online course is also very useful for magento 2 associate exam and magento 2 professional exam. Here is the link... https://www.udemy.com/simplified-magento-2-video-course-from-beginner-to-expert/
Re: Are You A Developer With Low Salary?? This Is What You Can Do by itcolony(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Learning Path - 2019 Javascript Learning Curve / Who Can Teach Me Python Programming In Ibadan / Api And Programming Expert, I Need Your Help On Whatsapp Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.