Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe (17384 Views)

Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / Brabus' World's Most Powerful Twelve-cylinder SUV Is 4½ Times The Price Of G63 / Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Hoodbilonia: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
When u hear china and belgium(uk used) at ladipo
Na den u wee knw thrs diff btwn 6 and half a dozen
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by SIRTee15: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
bigpicture001:
Europe should not be crried aay withccheap good tings from.china ,lest tey end up like africans...without jos and fullof imprtedggoods..

Tey ned to join The US and oroect teir market from e maraulding china who i bent on destabilizing world trade just for their own gain...

They rsit access to dia market and flood urs with cheap goods..so they can steal ur jobs

It's already happening....
The main reason for stagnant wages, evaporating middle class n struggling middle class is loss of good jobs in Europe ever since manufacturing has moved to China....
Most European govt now depend on heavy taxation on struggling working class to fund budget....
Since the manufacturing companies are either shut down or moved to China....
Sometimes I wonder if their politicians receive bribe from China....
The whole global trade is heavily skewed to favour China.....
Thanks to the global capitalist at the helm of affairs in western countries....
Dem go soon hear am....
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by bigpicture001: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
SIRTee15:

It's already happening....
The main reason for stagnant wages, evaporating middle class n struggling middle class is loss of good jobs in Europe ever since manufacturing has moved to China....
Most European govt now depend on heavy taxation on struggling working class to fund budget....
Since the manufacturing companies are either shut down or moved to China....
Sometimes I wonder if their politicians receive bribe from China....
The whole global trade is heavily skewed to favour China.....
Thanks to the global capitalist at the helm of affairs in western countries....
Dem go soon hear am....

Bro...its so painful that trump will lose his re-election..he us the best thing to happen to the US at this stage of china's cave to ruke the world economically...imagine hauwei hav the guts to sue the US govt over the ban of their technology

China's premier have decovered the worlds model to grow its economy....
If u require coruption, he bribes ur govt officials...if u require good. Justice system and human right...he sues ur own country to ourt just to gain access

China must be rtailed b4 it steals the whole world jobs....

I pity russia the most who is fyting his european trusted economic patners and threatening them....

They prefer to embrace china, cuz of their perceieved access to less than 2% china market..

China is gaining military tech knowhow from.them...when china becomes vry miitary strong...they will start bullying russia with her larger military poplation
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Delivar(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Asia country and clonning and substandard shiit

That is how they keep dumping itel, infinix, and Tecno crap in Africa
Because people buy it and it's has helped them. The fact that you can afford an iPhone doesn't mean everyone can.
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Delivar(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
247Dior:
China and copy copy is like 5&6, they copied lexus in the front and copied Range rover evoug from the back
Still better than Nigeria that can't even copy how to make pencils let alone manufacturing it on their own.
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Asour: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Cloning & substandard products are bad practices but that's usually the start to great innovations.

And

Asia/China doesn't just produce itel/Infinix and tecno(I don't know those are crap), they are also responsible for great brands like Xiaomi, Huawei and One plus.

Middle class Africans (If such a category exists) owes its remarkable lifestyle shifts to the contributions of Asia to the global economy.

i.e. It is hard to argue that our (The average Nigerian's) quality of life would not be a little worse off but for the contributions of Asians to the global economy.

1 Like

Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by win3k: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Thanks to IGBO fake goods importers.
Even corned beef, rice, eggs are fake
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by seunfly: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
You people were shouting north is parasite, our oyel,
etc now he is trying to explore their side, you are screaming again. What did u people want?
I also pity your ignorance, America is prospecting for more on their soil, they are going to wars to control others oil, China is trying to corner South China sea because of oil and gas prospect, Russian is expanding to actic, Canada, America etc has all queue mobilizing their technology and military to take position because of future prospect of oil and gas yet you are shouting achiaic brain.
KidsNEXTdoor:
Tell Buhari to stop looking for oil in Lake Chad and North.... Stop wasting scarce resources

Buhari is a failure with an archaic brain
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
AutoReportNG:
If there is anything the Chinese are known for

to me its a welcome subject, atleast they are known for that elegant looking top tech clone,

if Nigeria is know or associated with such glamour in technology, there wont be so many bandits ruling Nigeria in the name of politics. there will no so much joblessness among Nigerian youths as it is today,

Nigeria is known for ritual,

Fraud stars

Monkeys

Criminal master mind,

votes don't count

Stone aged shit hole country,

miscreants.

you Nigerian should better be globally recognized as a clone maker than element of bandits hunger and starvation.
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by AutoReportNG: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
mrcoolautofix:

to me its a welcome subject, atleast they are known for that elegant looking top tech clone,

if Nigeria is know or associated with such glamour in technology, there wont be so many bandits ruling Nigeria in the name of politics. there will no so much joblessness among Nigerian youths as it is today,

Nigeria is known for ritual,

Fraud stars

Monkeys

Criminal master mind,

votes don't count

Stone aged shit hole country,

miscreants.

you Nigerian should better be globally recognized as a clone maker than element of bandits hunger and starvation.

You sounded bitter, hope all is well bro? I don't reply personal chats but yours caught my attention.
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Without chinese phones I believe average Nigerian cant own a Phone!
Very soon Africans would start riding New Vehicles
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by maruzia: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Niceeee. The infotainment display on the dashboard is the clincher
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by OhiOfIhima: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Abi, not everybody that can afford iPhone n Samsung Sir
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by litaninja(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
No sir. You request for their crappy products. Huwaei brand is known world wide for their telco products.
Xiaomi, Zte leading the way as well.
Baba....stop buying cheap knockoffs....

freemanbubble:

Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by webizone(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
247Dior:

Sorry sir but how did you know that the Chinese version is the better version?
I don't. But, it's obviously successful because people are buying them.
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by anthonyuncle(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
innoson go run copy am sharp sharp
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Timi1990(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

When you country can’t manufacture ordinary pencil , you’re here condemning people clonning
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Timi1990(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
bigpicture001:

Bro...its so painful that trump will lose his re-election..he us the best thing to happen to the US at this stage of china's cave to ruke the world economically...imagine hauwei hav the guts to sue the US govt over the ban of their technology

If u require coruption, he bribes ur govt officials...if u require good. Justice system and human right...he sues ur own country to ourt just to gain access

I pity russia the most who is fyting his european trusted economic patners and threatening them....

They prefer to embrace china, cuz of their perceieved access to less than 2% china market..

China is gaining military tech knowhow from.them...when china becomes vry miitary strong...they will start bullying russia with her larger military poplation

Russia’s economy has been isolated since the Cold War era and yet the country is still able to provide for its citizens within the country and in diaspora. If there’s any country that don’t give a shit about World Bank , EU , United Nations etc then Russia is that country ; followed by China .
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Timi1990(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Asour:

Cloning & substandard products are bad practices but that's usually the start to great innovations.

And

Asia/China doesn't just produce itel/Infinix and tecno(I don't know those are crap), they are also responsible for great brands like Xiaomi, Huawei and One plus.

Middle class Africans (If such a category exists) owes its remarkable lifestyle shifts to the contributions of Asia to the global economy.

i.e. It is had to argue that our (The average Nigerian's) quality of life would not be a little worse off but for the contributions of Asians to the global economy.

If not for China how many people go get phone for Africa .

1 Like

Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by bigpicture001: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Timi1990:

Russia’s economy has been isolated since the Cold War era and yet the country is still able to provide for its citizens within the country and in diaspora. If there’s any country that don’t give a shit about World Bank , EU , United Nations etc then Russia is that country ; followed by China .

Njoo ur getting it mixed up...russia economy depends heavily on europe...it's mainstay is gas production which is 90 % purchased by Europe in spite of the sanctions...

Dey invaded and took control of a sovereign part of Ukraine and they were sanctioned by EU and the the US...

Now they are tilting their focus on china market which am sure they would regret
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by Slimpotter(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2019
pacespot:
is it what the western media told you that the Chinese are cloning their technology? so the fact that Tesla is producing electric cars means others cannot? the same people accused China of cloning their military drone (name forgotten) and selling it at far cheaper price. Technology is not the birthright of one country, people learn from one another. if it is so easy to clone, why can't Nigerians clone technology and sell it to the world. Mind you, Chinese also have their own inventions while also learning from others. the same way western countries are leading in semiconductors and jet engines, Chinese are also dominating in electronics, textiles, building constructions, and more.
No mind all these people listening to CNN rubbish. They be hating on the Chinese ingenuity but can do anything. innoson that is even trying does not even get support from it's citizens, useless people calling out Chinese products but can't even invent nothing.
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2019
AutoReportNG:

You sounded bitter, hope all is well bro? I don't reply personal chats but yours caught my attention.

Does it hurt your ears to hear the truth as it is not sugar coated?
Re: China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe by fuckboys: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
bigpicture001:

I really hate to type, I'm so tired on schooling you on realities
on ground. Zoharariel please come enlighten a brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About The 2002 - 2007 Accord(eod) / Becoming A Seasoned Auto Mechanic And Automotive Engineer In Nigeria / How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.