Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election (407 Views)

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Bimpeusman: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2019
A 25-year-old boy, Tukur Aliyu, an indigene of Argungu local government of Kebbi State has commenced trekking from Birnin-Kebbi to Abuja, to celebrate the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the last presidential election.

Shortly before embarking on his journey yesterday March 6th, Aliyu told newsmen that he had vowed to trek for President Buhari and the APC if they win or lose the presidential election. He said

“I made a promise and a vow that if APC won the presidential election or even if it failed, I would trek from Birnin Kebbi to Abuja. I am doing it for my party the APC and I am doing it because of Buhari our president,” he said.

Aliyu who only carried a small bag containing one bowl of garri, some sugar, beans cake and a total cash of N1,500 as his basic requirement for the long trip, also said when he finally reaches Abuja, he would be glad if he could see President Buhari to congratulate him on his re-election.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Nigerian-Man-Begins-Trekking-From-Kebbi-To-Abuja-To-Celebrate-Buhari-Re-election.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Bimpeusman: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Speedyconnect15: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol

My guy just enter motor stop for dutse.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by noni14(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2019
he is a jobless fool
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by naijaguy1234(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
This people again ?
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Bimpeusman: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Bimpeusman: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Dominique Seun lalasticala mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Bimpeusman: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin
Speedyconnect15:
Lol

My guy just enter motor stop for dutse.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Adeitanajoke(f): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2019
They have start again
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Onlinealaba(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019
SMSPF, for those who understand... This people mumu never do tho
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Adeitanajoke(f): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Onlinealaba:
SMSPF, for those who understand... This people mumu never do tho
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Begins Trekking From Kebbi To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari Re-election by Bimpeusman: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2019
Seun lalasticala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Warehouse, Kill Policeman In Aba / President Buhari Funds Multi-billion NSIA-LUTH Cancer Centre. / John Campbell: Nigeria’s Presidential Election Bad News For Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.