Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued (32096 Views)

Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by naturefellow(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Rare English-speaking client. Well done!
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by tiredoflife(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2019
I laugh when I see these kind of stories
The girls were not tricked but the conditions are not favourable
Truth is a true trafficker first needs to turn the girls to junkies
Inject them for a few weeks
Make dem dependant on the drugs.
Push them to the streets to earn money by fucking
They become loyal to the drugs which u give them and then to u
Its not that had
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Abagworo(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Edo girls are the most predominant set of sex slaves in the world.

It is so bad that these girls are tricked into slavery by their fellow community people -- people who they trust.

PS: But Op, those girls aren't really covered up, are those really pictures of them in Russia?

The most annoying part is how these "madams" are so protective of their own daughters hiding them away in private schools and Universities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Afonja007: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Ehiscotch:

It is so bad that these girls are tricked into slavery by their fellow community people -- people who they trust.

PS: But Op, those girls aren't really covered up, are those really pictures of them in Russia?
no body trick them ,is normal thing in Edo every family have a daughter outside sending money to them is big business in Edo state
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Boss13: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2019
They need to stop telling these foreigners lies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by biGwal(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:

Did the report mention where they are from in Nigeria?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Hoodbilonia: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Its edo
Dia girls too dey form sharp
Menwhile dia mumu na like magnet
Okpo dem
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by BABANGBALI: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Igbos and crimes be like bread and beans
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by JOMAX: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Offpoint1:
Someone should explain to me how this sex trade stuffs works.

I still don't get how one can force a grown up into prostitution if they never had the tendency in the first place.
if you were a woman , kidnapped at gun or knife point and taken somewhere -nowhere and beaten mercilessly you would have no option but willingly spread your legs to save your life. With five fierce looking armed,muscular and masked men waiting to "probe" your ...... even if you be man you go offer doggy without a fight. Don't underestimate what these girls go through in the hands of traffickers. I feel for them. My person was once raped by a gang of robbers at gun point. No be wetin we go talk here.

but come o! no vexed I been no see say ya name ma offpoint. pardon me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by PenlsCaP: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yoruba and sex shaa
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by chigoizie7(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
as if they dont know why they are there in the first place.

They are only complaining because the sponsors are demanding for far much more than what was initially agreed on.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by victorazyvictor(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Who is tricking them?

O boy leave that matter, they are there willingly.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
RealLandForSale:
What is wrong with our girls??
Can’t they just go abroad and come back without us hearing news of them opening supermarket in their toto ? Nawa oh! I’m very sure some of them might have known the kind of job they were getting into but as long it is a chance to remain “abroad” they’d happily sell. Spits.
do you want hunger to kee them?

since you are acting on behalf of gofmen oya go and give them N200,000 per month office job.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Offpoint1:
Someone should explain to me how this sex trade stuffs works.

I still don't get how one can force a grown up into prostitution if they never had the tendency in the first place.
It is possible to be forced into prostitution. In most cases it may not be physical.

Picture a situation were, you are locked in a Room, without windows, No food, No drink for Days. And no way to get out. And the only choice you are presented with is to sleep with several men, before you can be given food or freed. Now, tell me what would you do in that circumstances?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Guy there is no any trick here, they know fully well they are going for prostitution, it's just they had disagreement on how much of the proceeds thier sponsors get

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by tiredoflife(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
JOMAX:

if you were a woman , kidnapped at gun or knife point and taken somewhere -nowhere and beaten mercilessly you would have no option but willingly spread your legs to save your life. With five fierce looking armed,muscular and masked men waiting to "probe" your ...... even if you be man you go offer doggy without a fight. Don't underestimate what these girls go through in the hands of traffickers. I feel for them. My person was once raped by a gang of robbers at gun point. No be wetin we go talk here.

Lies no one kidnaps anyone
They go in knowing what they are doing
Stop the lies
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
tricked.
does anyone still buy this lame narrative? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by omonscloak: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Most of these babe know they are going there for prostitution. Even their parents encourage some of them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:

Did the report mention where they are from in Nigeria?
read again.. This time, very slowly.. You'll see where the one whose picture is shown is said to be from Edo.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by win3k: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
They are LIARS! The EDO ones in Italy all say the same rubbish when asked.

Many of them can go to police or embassy or some charity mission but the money and the fact they are in a white country (even yeye Russia) sounds appealing!

deport these LIARS disgracing Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by JOMAX: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

Lies no one kidnaps anyone
They go in knowing what they are doing
Stop the lies

Truths... OK thanks you won. Have a nice day
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by chinedumoooo: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Militants, tricking, prostitution, cultists etc all from South-south "why".if not laziness.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Offpoint1: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
JOMAX:

OK I get the scenario now.

yeah, I'm the only offpoint... any other is issa counterfeit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Ugosample(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Afonja007:
no body trick them ,is normal thing in Edo every family have a daughter outside sending money to them is big business in Edo state

that means that the value system in that state is twisted undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Afonja007: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ugosample:

that means that the value system in that state is twisted undecided
whatever, my own is that nobody tricked them their papa and mama are aware of their job in europe
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ehiscotch:

the word 'trick' is used as a defence. These Edo bìtches know what they ar going there for. In fact, prostitùtion runs in their blood. You need to see them here.... Set of cursed homosapiens.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by DerideGull(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
thesicilian:
Don't be deceived, they went voluntarily.

They even paid those who smuggled them into Russia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by Newness2019: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
There's no peace for the wicked.
What ever they sowed they will reap.
Re: Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued by grandstar(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
gypsey:
It is possible to be forced into prostitution. In most cases it may not be physical.

Picture a situation were, you are locked in a Room, without windows, No food, No drink for Days. And no way to get out. And the only choice you are presented with is to sleep with several men, before you can be given food or freed. Now, tell me what would you do in that circumstances?

Cc: offpoint1

The most common is to be gangraped by a group of good for nothing men until you give in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked / Cleaner Leads Gang To Rob Boss’ Neighbours (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.