Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) (36094 Views)

Dr. Maduka Shares Free Fuel In 21 LGAs In Anambra (Photos) / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million / Okezie Ikpeazu Shares Free Kerosene In Abia Ahead Of Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by olas24u(f): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2019
ALVA001:

My friend you better let them buy it, or what have you done with it.
They have a comparative advantage over you on your destiny!
Bloody lies!you have not seen good money.every Nigerian has a price.dont be to sure.
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by Kaycee9242(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Kylekent59:
No politician can buy my destiny.

So surprised that some Nigerians are ready to sell their destinies for gala and coke grin

that they collected his coke doesn't mean they will vote for him, if I was there I would have still collected and yet vote my conscience or is he going to stand at all polling units that day to know if d coke collector voted him or not
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by esanmantruth: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2019
I pity Nigerians. You can fear yahoo boys and you respect politicians. Shooo Abi them nor know say na the same witch doctor Dey help them do juju. Eat any politician food before election ur life will never remain the same. If you fail to collect their food or drink they will loose election try it. Yahoo boy Dey use e charm when e wan talk to him Mugu, while politicians wan use he charm catch citizens when election don come. The task is too much dem don’t just do it any how even if the stuff is cheap but the task is not. Be warned Lagosian wey manner from heaven and everything for their eye supppsd to be free
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by 9jauk: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2019
Don’t allow any politician to buy your destiny, Apc and Pdp Lagos has extorted all their ideas sharing money and Coke is rather absurd and it’s says a lot on how desperate this criminals entities are;

We’ve been following Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP,that’s the man for Lagos Governorship bundle of ideas,visionary,credibility and wisdom.
Vote ADP of Saturday o

Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by lagdmark(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2019
QTEST007:
Even in Lagos? Nawa o
But na lag Agberos full pass, they can kill for 20 naira Tom Tom sweet
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by TruthHurts100: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
With just 2 days to the Governorship and State Assembly Elections on saturday, politicians are currently engaged in a last minute campaign to secure the votes of the electorates.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu - the Lagos state APC flagbearer - is not left out of the last minute frenzy.

In addition to other freebies such as free WiFi services, health services, etc, the Sanwo-Olu campaign team has also included the distribution of
free Coca-Cola.

A team of young Lagosians were captured sharing the free bottles of Coca-Cola at the Admiralty Toll Gate in Lekki to motorists using the toll gates to the delight of motorists.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB6sgbhh1iE

https://autojosh.com/sanwo-olu-shares-free-bottles-of-coca-cola/

Subtle vote buying.
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by TruthHurts100: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
9jauk:
Don’t allow any politician to buy your destiny, Apc and Pdp Lagos has extorted all their ideas sharing money and Coke is rather absurd and it’s says a lot on how desperate this criminals entities are;

We’ve been following Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party ADP,that’s the man for Lagos Governorship bundle of ideas,visionary,credibility and wisdom.
Vote ADP of Saturday o

It's a shame. Our mentality is deep into the ground. And to all those collecting these things from these thieves, you have no shame. Coke of N300? Why are we like this? How many times have you seen American politicians sharing coke on the street just because it's 2 days to election? These candidates are wicked.
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by akigbemaru: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
With just 2 days to the Governorship and State Assembly Elections on saturday, politicians are currently engaged in a last minute campaign to secure the votes of the electorates.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu - the Lagos state APC flagbearer - is not left out of the last minute frenzy.

In addition to other freebies such as free WiFi services, health services, etc, the Sanwo-Olu campaign team has also included the distribution of
free Coca-Cola.

A team of young Lagosians were captured sharing the free bottles of Coca-Cola at the Admiralty Toll Gate in Lekki to motorists using the toll gates to the delight of motorists.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB6sgbhh1iE

https://autojosh.com/sanwo-olu-shares-free-bottles-of-coca-cola/

Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by Finest641(f): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
This reminds me of my uni days, awoof boku during SUG Campaign.
Good old days grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by Cromagnon: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

So these fools in their minds are like: "Leme give them garri & groundnut or a bottle of coke, and they'd vote me".

Oh thunder! I call on you this moment, mbok answer me speedily by striking Sanwo-Olu and his band of travelers.

My thunder my thunder! Go............ cheesy
who your tunda epp
That's how una make mouth last week
Una no comot to vote lasLas
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by Cromagnon: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheango:
I support O TO GE LAGOS.. because , Lagos govt since 1999 only focus on only two sectors., TRANSPORTATION and ENVIRONMENTAL,
What else

no ideas on other areas

.. Lagos get close to 50 billion revenue every month from federal govt and IGR.
Really?

The money most state in Nigeria don't get in a year . , To say the fact, it is the easiest state to govern in Nigeria,
Yet you're not governor

because it's only this two area they work on.. Unlike other states that work on Housing, water,
Lagos mass housing and water works nko

agriculture, health,

Power plant for Luth nko
sport, Industry

Wetin concine govt with sports and industry? That's private Sector
, youth empowerment etc.. Lagos is not working too, people are just deceived...Lagos is developed already by the FEDERAL GOVT when it was capital of Nigeria..
It's developed with flooding and smelling waste?

Of recent it was developed by the private sector industrialization, coupled with natural gain from Sea port ,..we know most lagosians don't work

Really
So they photosynthesize abi?
or depend on state govt..All govt from Tinubu, fasola, Ambode work only on expansion of roads, terminal/bridges construction, and beautification of environment,
What else do you want in urban area?

but since 20yrs ago, no much to show for it..LAGOS IS JUST A MONEY MAKING VENTURES FOR SOME PEOPLE BENEFITS ALONE, . A state that has 50% of its area to be water, yet most household depend on boreholes and well water .. It's sad... O TO GE LAGOS
in your household
Do you drink Salt water?
Pls think before you Talk
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by ikorodureporta: 3:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Ritual tinz cheesy #Otoge
Re: Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) by overdoseme: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is a bottle of coke the solution to our problems as a citizen? Dis politicians are so useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.