Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu (3363 Views)

Throwback: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / I Am A Product Of Insults- Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by farem: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2019
"I AM A PRODUCT OF INSULTS"
-BOLA TINUBU

"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted.I think that is childish.

I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.

Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.
It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.

Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..
Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself....win some, lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all.....

"As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics.
You can see where I am today politically.
I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine.

- Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(former Senator and Lagos State Governor)

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Redoil: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Yoruba people and insult are like 5 & 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by VirginFinder: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Ok
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
a thief deserves insults

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Base1line: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2019
This is directed at the children of hate that insulting their father is what gives them joy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Printerscanner: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
slivertongue:
a thief deserves insults

What does the people that brought a "thing" like you into the world deserve?

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by mightykay(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Printerscanner:

This is epic too much my brother

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Prolificdeman: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sorry Sir, that's the game for you.

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Printerscanner:

charlatan stay away from my mention
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BOOMnaija(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
HE NEVER SEE ANYTHING.....

THAT HIM ROTTEN MOUTH WEY SMELL PASS MAMA SILIFA MENSES.....

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by markdgreat: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
ride on jaweee..... to hell with umbrella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by updatechange(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jagaban has spoken...

Food for thought grin
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by duncun: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
??

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by ambu2: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Apt for the season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Yorubasareslave: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
The frog eyed is too greedy for my liking.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Openbusiness4: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmmmm, dis man is highly intelligent. He has mastered the act of calmness. He just doesn't talk anyhow. Very hard to pin his words against him

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by dahmie2013: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Words of wisdom from the Jagaban himself. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by richie240: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
farem:
"I AM A PRODUCT OF INSULTS"
-BOLA TINUBU

"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted.I think that is childish.

I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.

Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.
It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.

Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..
Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself....win some, lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all.....

"As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics.
You can see where I am today politically.

I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine.

- Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(former Senator and Lagos State Governor)
Òrò àgbà!
Enu àgbà lobì tingbó!
cool

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by proeast(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is rubbish. Who does he think he is?

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by richie240: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Base1line:
This is directed at the children of hate that insulting their father is what gives them joy
Ssshhhh....let them alone!

Look at what insults has yielded both tinubu and d haters.
He keeps on rising while they keep sinking!

Water will find is currently finding its level!
Edakun e fiwon sile, e maa wo won niran

wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Hmmmmm, dis man is highly intelligent. He has mastered the act of calmness. He just doesn't talk anyhow. Very hard to pin his words against him

This is exactly why he used the scenario of Mohammed Ali in his statement. Ali punch you once and run away, all in a bid to make you angry so you can be weak and he will strike you.

In politics, anything you say will always be used against you, even if you said it 20years back. Opponents sometimes purposely provoke you so you can misyarn and they will use that against you in elections.

Asiwaju should be lecturing political science in universities because he understood the art of politics and he is a great asset to young politicians aspiring to lead.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by KwaraRat: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Your bastardry knows no limit

Bastard of Alausa

1 Like

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by aremuforlife(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
[/quote][quote author=proeast post=92062028]This is rubbish. Who does he think he is?
He is the jagaban will know, who are you and who is your mentor?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by richie240: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Redoil:
Yoruba people and insult are like 5 & 6

slivertongue:
a thief deserves insults

BOOMnaija:
HE NEVER SEE ANYTHING.....

THAT HIM ROTTEN MOUTH WEY SMELL PASS MAMA SILIFA MENSES.....

duncun:
Tinubu is plotting to spread APC in the south south and south east region not minding the number of innocent souls that have been lost by his political thugs , But Yoruba's not want Igbo's and other tribes to vote for the candidate of their choice in Lagos.

How much more can one sound hypocritical??

Yorubasareslave:
The frog eyed is too greedy for my liking.

proeast:

KwaraRat:
Your bastardry knows no limit

Bastard of Alausa
Is dt all?

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Yebosola(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
proeast:

Ask google now.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who is Tinubu ??
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by Supan(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
LegendHero:
Asiwaju should be lecturing political science in universities because he understood the art of politics and he is a great asset to young politicians aspiring to lead.

May your generations reap the evil seed this evil man sowed for Nigerians.

Kaduna is bleeding. The whole north is burning. Your pple has formed Amotekun to protect them, yet they are still dying.

This is the legacy. Bloodshed and strife every where

1 Like

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by newharddrives(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chai...kpele
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by DEROXMAN: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
Who is Tinubu ??
He is the nightmare of
nyamuri flat heads and OSU slaves the reason if their political failure and getting the award of poverty capital of the south grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You / Ibori Petitions Agf Over Alleged Efcc Manhunt / Who Is The Most Handsome And The Ugliest Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.