Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu (3384 Views)

Throwback: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / I Am A Product Of Insults- Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
He is the nightmare of
nyamuri flat heads and OSU slaves the reason if their political failure and getting the award of poverty capital of the south grin

If they call your family.. Omo eru , Iran iwofa now you will be looking for skull to mine grin

Is like one Igbo boy collect your wife
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Ashiwaju ti s'oro atigbo. Leader of the leaders

Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by RichBoy247: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Base1line:
This is directed at the children of hate that insulting their father is what gives them joy

You mean flat headed drug pushers, armed robbers and kidnappers?
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by RichBoy247: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Printerscanner:

What does the people that brought a "thing" like you into the world deserve?

Public Execution.
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by RichBoy247: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:

If they call your family.. Omo eru , Iran iwofa now you will be looking for skull to mine grin

No, I think one Igbo boy once robbed him at gun point, that's their generational inherited profession.
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by RichBoy247: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Supan:

May your generations reap the evil seed this evil man sowed for Nigerians.

Kaduna is bleeding. The whole north is burning. Your pple has formed Amotekun to protect them, yet they are still dying.

This is the legacy. Bloodshed and strife every where

What is your own generation currently reaping? The evils deeds of your forefathers ?
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by DEROXMAN: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:

igbo boy get mind dem no reach sef na me go still Bleep chidinma and dump am las las I never marry sef .
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by joyandfaith: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2020
LegendHero:

This is exactly why he used the scenario of Mohammed Ali in his statement. Ali punch you once and run away, all in a bid to make you angry so you can be weak and he will strike you.

In politics, anything you say will always be used against you, even if you said it 20years back. Opponents sometimes purposely provoke you so you can misyarn and they will use that against you in elections.

Asiwaju should be lecturing political science in motor parks because he understood the art of politics and thuggery and he is a great asset to political thugs aspiring to lead fellow thugs.
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
igbo boy get mind dem no reach sef na me go still Bleep chidinma and dump am las las I never marry sef .

Ogbeni so that is your life ambition grin

With your myopic mentality you want to date an Igbo girl grin

So your frustration is the rejection upon rejection, oh boy you would have masturbate on her picture.

Ori eleyi ti daru grin
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
RichBoy247:

No, I think one Igbo boy once robbed him at gun point, that's their generational inherited profession.

How old are you??
Are you living in your parent's house??
How much do you earn for a year??
Do you have suicidal thoughts, because of the frustration of life??

Oponu ikeji arindin
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by usmanbaba(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:
Who is Tinubu ??
Nigeria next president come 2023
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2020
usmanbaba:

Nigeria next president come 2023

Good
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by DEROXMAN: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:

Ogbeni so that is your life ambition grin

With your myopic mentality you want to date an Igbo girl grin

So your frustration is the rejection upon rejection, oh boy you would have masturbate on her picture.

Ori eleyi ti daru grin
ode buruku what's he saying who gives a Bleep about Igbo girls abeg? it might be your life ambition but not mine who dey EPP? and which kind frustration?the frustration is for osus who always wake up sad realising Tinubu is alive and then come to nairalabd and wail daily no day passes without the mention of tinubu jagaban from them
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
ode buruku what's he saying who gives a Bleep about Igbo girls abeg? it might be your life ambition but not mine who dey EPP? and which kind frustration?the frustration is for osus who always wake up sad realising Tinubu is alive and then come to nairalabd and wail daily no day passes without the mention of tinubu jagaban from them

Omo ale , what if those behind those monikers are not Igbos, but hired keypad warriors..

Tinubu is a politician who doesn't know you exist

A lot of people are trying to make ends meet, the year is coming to an end but here you are foaming in the mouth like warapa patient.

Ma ya were wo oja .
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by DEROXMAN: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:

Omo ale , what if those behind those monikers are not Igbos, but hired keypad warriors..

Tinubu is a politician who doesn't know you exist

A lot of people are trying to make ends meet, the year is coming to an end but here you are foaming in the mouth like warapa patient.

Ma ya were wo oja .
Give the advice your family ki won ma di ero aro abi yaba left at least you don't know who I am and at and yes they are not Igbo's but who Fulani's? They know they are not as bright as tinubu but they want to destroy him and get him down to their 5% levels it can't work abeg they are here on naira land always chanting tinubu name even some of us don't know Tinubu but they made him popular thanks to them.only if they can stop the wailing which I know they can't
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by fulanimafia: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2020
proeast:
This is rubbish. Who does he think he is?

Jagaban of Borgu.

Slayer of Jonathan, Saraki, Fayose, Onnoghen, Dino Melaye etc.

Builder of Fashola, Aregbesola, Sanwo Olu, VP Osibanjo etc.
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by LaboPolitics: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2020
No group of people insult others than the yorubas.

Before Easterners even knew who Tinubu was, the yorubas insulted Ojukwu by calling him "Agbari ojukwu', this decades before the internet was invented.
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Give the advice your family ki won ma di ero aro abi yaba left at least you don't know who I am and at and yes they are not Igbo's but who Fulani's? They know they are not as bright as tinubu but they want to destroy him and get him down to their 5% levels it can't work abeg they are here on naira land always chanting tinubu name even some of us don't know Tinubu but they made him popular thanks to them.only if they can stop the wailing which I know they can't

Somo leyi abi pangolo grin
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by DEROXMAN: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:

Somo leyi abi pangolo grin
Omo lemi sugbon pangolo niwo Omo ja po bi osan
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Omo lemi sugbon pangolo niwo Omo ja po bi osan

Oro dun omo ale, ofe gba iya re leti grin
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by DEROXMAN: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
BlackfireX:

Oro dun omo ale, ofe gba iya re leti grin
Seun lalasticlala rule2
Re: I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu by BlackfireX: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Seun lalasticlala rule2

He should also check your original comments

Omo palasa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wears Facemask / The Truth Behind The Leaked Video Of Nnamdi Kanu With Uchechi Ukwu / JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.