Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Learn How To Produce Liquid Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Produce Liquid Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria (315 Views)

How To Produce Liquid Soap At Home Using Just 3 Chemicals (VIDEO) / How To Produce Soaps And Detergents From Home In Nigeria / How You Can Produce Liquid Soap A Step By step Procedure 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Liquid Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria by afrimag(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] Majority of Nigerians use soaps for different purposes, either for washing, bathing, dish washing etc. You can as well start producing liquid soaps and start making extra income from that.
I need not tell you the importance of soap again since we all use them on daily basis. You can produce by yourself to cut out the expense of buying soaps or even make profit from it by selling them.

In this thread, I want to teach the first 20 persons to show interest how to produce liquid soaps and detergents like mama lemon and the likes.
Although, its not free but its affordable.
The price will be disclosed to those eligible for the training. Its not more than 2k but rather less just to help.
You can just show interest by replying to the post or send me an email to xtainlex360@gmail.com.
Text messages to 08165169899.

(1) (Reply)

Another Death Building With School Spotted In Lagos / If Can Trade On Forex And You Stay Along Lekki - Ajah Axis. / Vessels For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.