Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! (7171 Views)

Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Osun Workers To Boycot Mayday Celebration Because Of Hunger. / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by oisehumen(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2010
@Bisiaet

Am sure u know nothing about the ethics of journalism; saying that Raymond has the right to support any candidate or IBB has betrayed your ignorance with regards to rules governing journalism or media practice.

U guys should not talk with sentiments here, let us be objective and face the facts and rules
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Goldenmeda(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2010
personally i dislike dis station because they shows nothing order than PDP rally and to makes thinggs worse they cn start in d moni and finish in d evening.
They have lost there focus in communication company gone are the days of AIT JAMZ and soo many interesting programme but know is all about politics may be the guy sud just change the station name to PDT(PDP DEMOCRATIC TELEVISION).
Hardly is there a day that CNN OR BBC will not hv something to show abt der president or prime minister but dis station is found of showing PDP candidate rally only but i fill for DAAR SAT they better not invest much on it because they are about going into d drain if dis is not put into check.
DANGOTE have not for once campaign openly 4 anybody yet is a master of d game because he is afraid that his business might b jeopardise.
LORD GIVE US THE REAL NEWSPAPER,RADIO STATION,TV STATION THAT WILL NOT B CORRUPT LIKE DIS ONE W ARE HAVING ON GROUND
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by tkb417(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2010
Ive not watched AIT in say like 3-4 years cos my TV is permanently ;locked to sport, movies, music channels

what d hell am i gonna watch AIT for?

if i need local news (which i get for free on Nairaland), i switch to Channels TV

AIT ko, Big Treat ni
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by oisehumen(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2010
DAAR SAT has since packed up.

All the money they made through their issue of shares to the public squandered.
It goes to show the kind of reckless man Raymond is angry angry angry angry
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Solomon227(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2010
@ chosen
But you answer to the questions portrays you like someone who cannot stand opposing voices. . .If you followd the American presidential election dabates you will discover the OBAMA sold himself to the electorates by not attacking the person of Mccain (while Mccain was busy attacking  the person Obama) but by selling his policies and programmes to the masses.
I follow d American election, where policies, charisma and antecedents of the candidates are critically appraised by the electorates b/4 supporting the candidate. USA has 100% literacy while Nigeria has much less than 20% (EEU, 2008). Our people vote for 'Big Man','Big Name', 'Big money' and ethnic loyalty without any clue of what d candidate represents in terms of their own welfare. IBB has all these evil advantages over any other contestant for now.

U are right I cannot stand IBB (after xperiencing OBJ). I have known IBB and OBJ 2 av been brought up wit d same philosophy but I actually  grew up on d streets of Lagos as a restless teenager realising we have 2 Satans. One we dont see and the other 1 is IBB that is hell-bent on taking diz country to hell wit him. Throughout my teenagery I was always reading about the Demon and watching him on T.V. I was on the streets after he annulled the 1993 election and lost a very close friend.

IBB has killed so much, looted so much, scarmed so much that Satan may not b able to accommodate him in Hell. He is not d kind of Evil to fight with kid gloves, u ave to use all u have to condemn him to Hell where he belongs.
In all fairness to the west they ''SOLD OUT'' when they caved in to ethnic sentiments in 2003 and supported OBJ even when the hand writing was clearly written on the wall. Thus, they have no reason(s) to now determine who is evil or who is not. They are alll evil and non should be projecetd as less evil from the other.

While should we all join together to fight the evil called OBj and when the fight was getting to its climax they backout and supported the devil from their ethnic group just cos of ethnic sentiments

Like I said I am a Nigerian hybrid with each leg on either sides of the river Niger and dont attack tribes or ethic groups. My own mission is to stop further Evil (in form of IBB) to befall Naija again.

Am beginning to care about where the presido comes from . . . . .Do you want to know my reasons?
May b I know y and if im right I feel ur concern, but dat is not an enough reason for me to give way to d gap-toothed blood-letting Vampire
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by otondo55: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2010
IBB simply has no conscience, after what he did to this nation, he still have got to say he want to rule again. This cant happpen in developed world.
And someone (AIT) of this sort is supporting this evil man, may Sango, Amadioha slam them !
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by omojand: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2010
, I do not support IBB but if someone does, well good for him. It's my vote that counts

Are you certain of the bolded? I think this requires appropriate qualification. It' your vote that SHOULD
count. Sadly in Nigeria, it isn't!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by icare1: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
A LOT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT IBB, BUT WAIT A MINUTE .WHO IS AN EVIL MAN?A SLANDERER IS ALSO AN EVIL MAN.A GOSSIPER IS ALSO A MURDER.MOST POEPLE CONSIDER THEMSELVES AS SAINT COMPERED TO IBB BUT THEIR GENERATIONS HAVE DONE WORST THINGS.

IBB IS CONTESTING BECAUSE THE LAW OF NIGERIA ALLOWS HIM, SO ALSO IS DOKPESI, BUT GOD DOES NOT PERCEIVE AS MAN IF HE DOES THEN IBB OUGHT TO HAVE SLEPT AND NOT WAKE UP.

A CONSPIRATOR IS NO DIFFERENT FROM HIS PERCEIVED OFFENDER, HE IS ALSO EVIL.INSTEAD OF SLANDERING OTHER BASED ON THEIR DEED MAN SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH ABOUT CRYING TO GOD FOR JUSTICE.

ASKING NIGERIANS TO BOYCOTT A TV STATION IS A DISTRACTION WHICH IS NOT TOWARD ACHIEVING  A DESIRED END.CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR CANDIDATE AND VOTE .AIT IS A PLC NOT FOR DOKPESI ALONE.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by dinachi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
It is total insanity for anyone to assume in their little backyard that IBB does not have very significant following in Nigeria as it stands now! Truth be told as sad as it may seem I have absolutely no confidence in either of GEJ, TURAKI OR IBB ideologically . All of them stands for the same thing= corruption in high places!! But in reality politics is always a matter of interest especially in the Nigerian context. As painful as it may seem thousands and maybe perhaps millions will troop out in IBB's support when the time comes because of financial inducement. The same will also happen in the other camps! Get it into your heads, will you? In Nigeria, politics is just seen as an opportunity to make money and nothing else. And that is why we keep churning out criminals as leaders. In the end, the real contest is between them (the present corrupt political class) and the we (the masses). Question is, are we going t to allow them again or do we take our destiny into our hands and ARISE!!!!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Teminio: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
I have not watched AIT in a long time because the station lacks good programmes and what it takes to sustain enlightened viewership - in my opinion.

Having said that, I think a media organization suppose to maintain some level of neutrality on issues like politics - and it will be difficult for Dokpesi to guarantee that with his new assignment.

For me, it is a case of show me your friend, then I will tell you whom you are!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Tokotaya: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
Oh boy, see fight o! And to think the pple u r fighting over are in some five star hotel clinking glasses or rubbing the laps of some damsels. Life is unfair!
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by bones1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tokotaya, there is nothing absolutely wrong with the debate going on here between opposing camps and with divergent views being aired. We live in a democracy, albeit flawed to a certain extent.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by bones1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
That does not mean that those Nairalanders who are are persuaded can boycott AIT; although I personally do not see any great critical mass of people boycotting AIT which will have any impact on Dokpesi.

As some Nairalanders have already commented I hardly ever watch AIT anyway !
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by AkoEja: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
Nobody is saying Dokpesi cannot ally with anyone he likes, including the devil if he so chooses. Nothing wrong with somebody calling for a boycourt of AIT because of this, as they are not forcing anyone to carry out the boycourt. I personally have boycourted AIT, but if I am Nigeria's president, I will not ban AIT because of Babangida. Since I am an individual, I can boycourt whoever I choose, and also call for others to boycourt them, since I am not forcing anyone to do so.

For me, boycourting AIT is symbolic, as I know that, with Babangida's stolen money behind AIT, they don't need anybody's subscription money anyway, but I want to feel happy with where I decide to spend my hard-earned own money
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by MEGABHROS1: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2010
@ All,
Let me use this medium to pour out my mind on this issue. I actually thought of posting this topic the first day I saw this in the news but it did escape my mind. I used to take the so-called high chief very seriously, little did I know he was part of the problems of this country. Why Babangida of all persons? There is a popular saying that ' birds of a feather flock together'. I strongly join those who believe that the so-called Dokpesi is a big time thief. Show me your friend and I will tell you the kind of person you are. It is now clear to every1 now that the man is more interested in making money at the expense of nigerians than using his media outfits to fight the course of just and equity. It is a pity that RAy power we contributed money to salvage from total collapse could turn their back on us and follow a doomed person. History has it that at the brink of bankruptcy in 1996/97 in Lagos , people donated to make sure the station survives the inbroglo. It is a pity that the same station is the one waging war against the progress of Nigeria by supporting the no. 1 enemy of democracy in Africa- Ibb.
I seriously pity the likes of Adebayo Bodunrin, Gbenga Aroleba, Imoni Amarere, Ambrose Somide, Iya Dudu, Joe Abraham to mention but a few , whose career might suffer if care is not taken. These people have tried so much and the best advice I can give them is to take a bow and leave. I was listeing to the political platform programme on Ray power on tues and i could notice how the guys have suddenly changed their tones. They kept questioning the rationale behind South-west endorsement of GEJ for 2011 while they felt indifferent about their boss being a friend to the enemy of the nation. They devoted their time explaining to listeners why Dokpesi personalty is different from the media outfit he used his fortune to establish. I felt really dissapointed since men of their calibre could descend so low to think nigerians are so dull to believe their fallacious submisions.
The big lesson here is not to rely on any one as being capable of fighting our course. The only way out is for every1 to go out and vote for the right person. I'm indifferent as to where the president comes from , but wont pray somebody like Ibb come to rule us again. From the opinion poll I've seen so far, the man is far from it, Dokpesi is only wasting his precious time.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Depointer1: 3:02am On Sep 03, 2010
Everybody has right to express his opinion, thats the beauty of demcracy actually. Am in UK and I will like to be on the side of who ever boycotts AIT. FOX tv and Obama are not comparable at all to the issue of AIT and the Masses. Lets take the UK politics for an example, we all in UK know the BNP party, they re far right party infact the are known to be racist party, what the Politicians and the whole UK populace could do was to reduce or deny him pubicly. Lots of debate about him (Nick Griffin) but he still could not be heard and that saved millions of ethnic minority in the country. When Sky tv tried to air his press conference she was highly critisised and the same as BBC on question time. If we all know Babangida to be evil why needs to make him popular? The same goes to people who wanted to boycott sky because of the 15mins interview to Nick. Anyone that doesnt want to sell his future again to the shameless ibb should be free to boycott AIT.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by madejibo: 4:15am On Sep 03, 2010
Let me quickly say this it is RAYMOND DOKPESI that supportin IBB not AIT/RAYPOWER so I don't see why people should crucify ait/raypower. We all know Adenugas association with IBB why are we not castgating GLO, ETB & CONOIL? I am not a supporter of ibb or any of the front runners but have u ever thought of this that God might just be using this same ibb to clean up Naija's mess. How many of you crucifying Dokpesi will refuse the job? Please be honest. Anyway left to me I feel ibb is the only one making sense right now.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Goldenmeda(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2010
ALL because OF MONEY MATTER, INFACT NA ONLY AIT WORKERS GO VOTE 4 IBB, SHAMLESS MAN
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Ayowumie(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2010
Kabikala:

I am in support of a total boycott of the shameless Dokpesi's AIT and Ray and Power.
If the yeye man was prepared to sacrifice principles for filthy lucre, he does not deserve any respect from me.
Anyone who associates with IBB is evil and if Mike Adenuga comes out to publicly support IBB (like Dokpesi did), I will dump my glo line immediately.

@kabikaka and @Poster, You are a disgrace to rational thinking. One of the reasons why Nigeria remains the way it is is because of sentimental affiliation. Any way, this is a forum meant for learning. Lets do some learning activities.
           In the principle of democracy, there is something they "franchise"- it is the right to vote and be voted for. If a citizen is therefore unquestionably dis-enfrachised, it is tantamount to unlawful withdrawal of rights (crime). Even though I dont support the candidature of IBB, I can never condemn Dokpesi, he is a Nigerian, he has the right to a political and ideological affiliation. That right (in as much as is not against the constitution) is non-negotiable.
The issue of boy-cotting Daar Com is a non-issue. It is high time Nigerians began to think logically. Lets separate sentiment from our politics.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2010
Ayowumie:

@kabikaka and @Poster, You are a disgrace to rational thinking. One of the reasons why Nigeria remains the way it is is because of sentimental affiliation. Any way, this is a forum meant for learning. Lets do some learning activities.
           In the principle of democracy, there is something they "franchise"- it is the right to vote and be voted for. If a citizen is therefore unquestionably dis-enfrachised, it is tantamount to unlawful withdrawal of rights (crime). Even though I dont support the candidature of IBB, I can never condemn Dokpesi, he is a Nigerian, he has the right to a political and ideological affiliation. That right (in as much as is not against the constitution) is non-negotiable.
The issue of boy-cotting Daar Com is a non-issue. It is high time Nigerians begin to think logically. Lets separate sentiment from our politics.
Maybe you should also inform Dokpesi to also detach politics from COMMUNICATION business which he's into and which ibb is trying to use to sell shiot to nigerians anyways change that 'BEGIN' to ''BEGAN'' in your last sentence,please.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2010
I guess IBB was right when he said that the only Nigerian that can never be bought with money is Gani Fawenhimi cool
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2010
At this pt in our history i think we need drastic steps to show how tired we are of the recycling of evil politicians who do not even have the simple capability to chop and work at the same time.lets be sincere if at the peak of your life with the millitary might ibb could not make any difference how is he going to do that now at 69 when he is feeling like a god?
Pls if anyone can lets boycott AIT.that should send the message clearer incase they had previously been confused by artificial reports in the papers abt the love for IBB.lets boycott AIT.
MEN and WOMEN,are you not tired of pips who always want to eat their cake and have it and destroy the future of a whole Nation? cry cry cry thats wat i feel .
just read in the papers today how a woman lost her twins premature babies cos all the govt hospitals in naija didnt have incubators.haba! and you still consider the Godfather of corruption for our president.Guys there is got to be a limit.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by icare1: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2010
having read opinions on this thread i have come to the conclusion that the conspiracy to boycott daar communication is not because of IBB but FROM THOSE THAT HAVE ALWAYS DISLIKED DOKPESI FOR WHAT EVER REASON IBB IS JUST THE AVENUE FOR THEM TO HATCH THEIR PLANS.

1. IF YOU ARE EARNING YOUR LIVING OR YOUR RELATIONS ON DAAR WILL YOU ASK FOR BOYCOTT.

2. DAAR COMMUNICATIONS HAVE NOT ENDORSED IBB RAYMOND DOKPESI DID AND IT IS NOT AGAINST NBC RULES.

3. DAAR COMM. IS NOT YOU AND I THAT WILL VOTE NOR IS IT INEC

4. RAYMOND DOKPESI HAS THE POWER OF ONE VOTE NOT 50 MILLION.

5.DAAR COMMUNICATION IS A COMPANY NOT BASED ON PUBLIC REVENUE SO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO AIR CAMPAIGN OF ANY PARTY THAT HAS PAID FOR IT, SURE THEY MUST PAY SALARIES.

6. GOD HAS FORGIVEN IBB, SO FOR ALL THOSE THAT CONTINUES TO SLANDER HIM IT IS THEIR CUP OF TEA. DAVID WAS ALSO A MURDER, BUT GOD CALLED HIM HIS FRIEND.

7. ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD NO MAN IS MORE SAINT THAN IBB OR DOKPESI.

8.STOP POINTING ACCUSING FINGERS AND CONSPIRACY. SATAN WAS SENT OPUT OF HEAVEN NOT BECAUSE HE KILLED BUT BECAUSE HE CONSPIRE AGAINST GOD.A CONSPIRATOR IS WORST THAT A MURDER BECAUSE HE DOES BOTH.GOD ORDAINDED DEATH.

9.DOKPESI SUPPORTING BANBAGIDA IS NOT AN OFFENCE AGAINST GOD OR MAN, PEOPLE MAKE IT AN ISSUE BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE EVIL.

10. A GOOD MAN DOES NOT CONDEM ANY ONE BUT UNLY SEEKS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT, AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF HIM.

FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE SHALLNOT BOYCOTT AIT BECAUSE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG BUT THAT DOES NOT INFLUENCE MY DECISIO TO VOTE.

SOME STAFF OF AIT WILL NOT VOTE FOR IBB BECAUSE THEIR CHAIRMAN WILL NOT FORCE THEM TO.

RESPECT PEOPLES CHOICE GOD DOES THE SAME TO YOU'
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2010
pls who cares abt dokpesi?get it rt its ibb we do not want and he wants to partner dokpesi cos AiTi is popular and he is going to try and use that power of the press to promote himself.Have you thought of this if he eventually wins (God forbid)there in other words wnt be any private station again.its ibb we dont need at all get it?
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by omojand: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2010
@kabikaka and @Poster, You are a disgrace to rational thinking. .

Traits of a lazy mind. It is not necessary to insult people who are probarbly more clever than you are (as can be descerned from your post!) simply because you don't agree with their views, or possess an inferior level of logic

In the principle of democracy, there is something they "franchise"- it is the right to vote and be voted for. If a citizen is therefore unquestionably dis-enfrachised, it is tantamount to unlawful withdrawal of rights (crime).

LMAO,  see grammer. My friend close that dictionary you're reading, the thing don dey confuse you!

Even though I dont support the candidature of IBB, I can never condemn Dokpesi, he is a Nigerian, he has the right to a political and ideological affiliation. That right (in as much as is not against the constitution) is non-negotiable

Grow up son! His right to support anybody, even Lawrence Anini, is respected. That has been repeated severally on this thread. Infact, he is free to support Hitler re-incarnate to rule over Nigeria if he chooses to. However, my right to freedom of expresion, which necessarily includes the right to boycott whatever station / product I choose is also sacrosanct and must be respected. I am intent on exercising that right to the fullest, for the future well-being of my country, as well as for conscentious reasons.

For now, AIT is no longer a channel I subscribe to, until a yet to be determined time following the coming elections. It takes a certain type to pay for the right to be subjected to what is likely to be extreme, illicit propaganda and bad rubbish.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by nairapower: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2010
What's the heck? Do you know if IBB has repented and is now ready to take Nigeria to destiny land.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by omojand: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
What's the heck? Do you know if IBB has repented and is now ready to take Nigeria to destiny land

Possible. Each person must do their own risk assesment. I, personally, see nothing in IBB's
attitude since 'stepping aside' to suggest that he has. IBB who never criticises anything / anyone
unless his personal interest comes under threat cannot suddenly defend the interest of the
common man as President. He reeks of curruption, cronyism and intolerance.

There is however much bigger issues at stake here. He is an indicted ex absolute ruler and there are
many Nigerians, more capable than he will ever be to lead Nigeria.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Parnassuss(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2010
OMO grin grin grin this thread is pricking my funnybone.
All you ppl complaining of the Poster's authocracy should check yours. Person get right demand boycott, if you follow mean say you ma sef get grievance. Nobody put gun to anybody head. If poster feel say Dokpesi na lackey for IBB and you feel otherwise, no need to yab am, you just dey express your own 'feudal' powers there.
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by jimuchy: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2010
The truth is Dokpesi is broke, Daar communications is not doing well IBB will never rule this country and if he does go ahead he will meet his death just like Abiola Insha Allah
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Solomon227(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ i care

having read opinions on this thread i have come to the conclusion that the conspiracy to boycott daar communication is not because of IBB but FROM THOSE THAT HAVE ALWAYS DISLIKED DOKPESI FOR WHAT EVER REASON IBB IS JUST THE AVENUE FOR THEM TO HATCH THEIR PLANS

Abeg shot d f, k up. What is people's problem with Dokpesi b/4 he embraced the Demon? We contributed money to safe d station from financial demise and now he has seen blood Billions has now shifted to d Devil's side.

He shall b consumed with d Devil at d appointed time. Lagos felt d greatest brunt of IBB misrule and majority of humans here(I didnt say animals) can never 4get the disaster IBB represent. Any1(including u[b] i dont care[/b] trying to bring back the Devil shall be destroyed wen d time don set).
Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by Nwaori: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
The man is a business man. Since federal govt refused to pay him the self acclaim 5billion naira, he is now looking for the possible means to enrich himself. This could also be a plan btw him and Jonathan but, IBB is so diedly to play such pranks with.

Re: Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! by MyJoe: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2010
drnonye:
please please please STOP CALLING IBB AN Evil Genius.

THERE IS NOTHING , ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GENIUS ABOUT HIM.  EVIL , YES.  BUT DEFINITELY NOT A GENIUS.
Thank you.

sir-p2007:

Raymond dokpesi has the right to support any potential candidate there is no problem with that.But as the sole controller of an electronic media its very wrong.He should not have come out openly to declare his support for any politician talk more of IBB.Daar comm is suppose to be a watchdog not political outfit.
The problem with dokpesi action is that he is associating with an infamous person,4getting that he is suppose to be neutral no matter hw much he like the candidate.He would have been discreet in his support for his preferred candidate.
This singular action can send daar comm to oblivion with or without our boycott.

TO IBB SUPPORTERS
your NO 1 EXCUSE IS THAT HE IS A CHANGED MAN,PLEASE SHOW ME THE PROOF THAT HE HAS CHANGED.WHY DO U THINK D CONSTITUTION BAN EX-CONVICT FROM CONTESTING?CANT THE EX-CONVICT CHANGE?

Dokpesi is rushing towards destruction(pro 13 vs 20)somebody should pls stop him.Poster i support your boycott of all daar comm outfit,its time we use our individual little resources to fight against corrupt politicians.
Brilliant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Gov: Tribunal Disallows Inec’s Witness From Testifying / The True "beneficiaries" Of Subsidy Revealed / Soldiers Launch House-To-House Search In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.