Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

� *world Farmers Center* � *pig Farming Business Seminar* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / � *world Farmers Center* � *pig Farming Business Seminar* (368 Views)

I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

� *world Farmers Center* � *pig Farming Business Seminar* by joseph2082: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2019
*Are you a pig farmer or you are thinking of starting a farm, Don't miss this grand opportunity*

� *World Farmers Center*
Presents
*Farm and Grow Rich Seminars* �
On
*Pig farming Business Seminar*

� *Pig farming is very lucrative but you need the right knowledge and skills combined with good knowledge of Marketing. *You can't attend our Pig Farming Business Seminar and not experience a turn around on your farm.* *Come and get not just the skill but the business management secrets to succeed in pig farming business*

To participate in the �Pig Farming Business Seminar for *March send *Pig with your name, whatsapp number and email address through whatsapp to *07082418202*

*Some testimonies from some participants*

��‍�� I have learnt much today, on pig management, deworming, biosecurity and how I can grow in every area of pig farming business. The seminar is going to make me adjust so many things on my farm for better growth and earn me more money.
Adebayo Alice Ifedun
MD
Ifedun Farm

���‍� It is my first time of attending any kind of seminar on pig farming. Even though I have attended so many seminars both home and abroad, this is very fantastic and impactful. Well done.
Smart Oluwole
MD
Rebut Farm

��‍�� Although, I have been practicing for some years but some facts were taken for granted and the seminar has open my eyes to those things have been taken cognisance of them.
Adeyanju Yemi
CEO
Nissi Farms

*Send it now for your seat reservation, as we have limited space*

*SEMINAR OUTLINE:*
��One page business plan
�� important management practices during various stages in pig farming
��Practical marketing secrets
��proper management of pig for optimum output

*Seminar Venue*
World Farmers Center, 1 Temitayo Ayodeji Graceland Estate, Egbeda Lagos.

*Seminar Date* March 26th 2019
*Seminar Time* 10am

*Seminar is free*
�But the training materials+2 Editions Of Farming Advice Digest FAD � and certificate of participation is *#5000 naira only*

*Act now limited space available*

��Payment payable to :
Account name :Winning Edge Limited
Account no: 2008160672
First Bank

Warmest regards
*Dr Joseph Deji FOLUTILE*
Re: � *world Farmers Center* � *pig Farming Business Seminar* by pigequipment: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2019
New Pig gestation pen, pig cage, hot sale hog use gestation pen

1)The design of this gestation stall is state-of-the-art in the world.
2)The gestation stall is very popular among our customers.
3)There is only one rear door.
4)The front and the top are tubes which is very easy to assembly and disassembly.
5)The rear door is self-locked,which is very easy to use.
6)The trough is stainless steel,the life is long and easy to clean.
7)Other types you can choose and customizing is available.

Product Description
Gestation Stall
A gestation crate, also known as a sow stall, is a metal enclosure used in intensive pig farming, in which a female breeding pig (sow) may be kept during pregnancy and for most of her adult life.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Muscovy Ducks Around Lagos Or Ogun State / Introduction To Small-scale Freshwater Fish Farming / Advise To Agriculture Add Meat Processing To It Is Profitable Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.